好的来吧 站起来
Yeah. Come on. Up.
可以吗 - 可以的
Can you stand up? - Yeah.
哦 我知道的 宝贝 哦上帝
Oh, I know, I-I know. I know, baby. Jesus Christ!
好的 我知道了 亲爱的
I know. I know, honey.
好的 听我说 我们将把那些可怜人的噩梦编写出来
Listen. Stay with me. Listen. We will edit that poor man's nightmares.
将它们示之于众 在收音机里 在舞台上
Interpret them. Read them on the radio. Dramatize them on the stage.
用任何形式 这样的话 智利的每一个像中士福斯蒂诺·里维拉那样的人
Anything! So that every Sergeant Faustino Rivera in Chile...
或者在其他任何地方都能理解 他也是深受其害
or anywhere else can understand that he is a victim too.
但是 在这里我们做不了这些
But, we can't do that here.
我们得走了
We have to go.
带着笔记本
Notebooks.
好的
Right.
放在这里 - 好的
Here. - Yeah.
拿着
Hold it.
好的
Yes.
先生们 你们将见证
Gentlemen, you are about to witness the destruction...
将军亲自下令销毁证据的过程
of the evidence on direct order of the General.
所有人出去 所有人
Everybody, out! Clear!
都出去了 点火
All clear! Fire!
但是这些照片是证据
But these photographs are evidence.
这糟糕了 这些不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
This is awful. These aren't terrorists.
他们是无辜的平民 - 我同意古斯塔沃
They're innocent people. - I'm with Gustavo.
我们必须
We must--
我们刚结婚 在度蜜月呢
We were just married. On our honeymoon.
他还活着
He's alive.
继续
Continue.
从车里出来
Get out!
瞄准
Aim!
开火
Fire!
该死
Shit!
走吧 但是要小心
Go ahead, but be careful.
这个地方 到处都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
This area is full of terrorists.
弗朗西斯科教会了我 爱的意义
Francisco taught me the meaning of love...
男女之间 为了家庭
between a man and a woman, for a family,
为了祖国
for a country.
像他的父母一样 弗朗西斯科和我不得不流亡♥国♥外
Like his parents, Francisco and I had to go into exile.
像他们一样 我们感觉到无论是痛苦还是苦难
Like them we felt that whatever the pain or suffering...
我们都不能允许真♥相♥被掩埋
we could not allow the truth to be buried.
弗朗西斯科安排我们呆在Aguas Calientes水疗中心
Francisco had arranged our stay at the Aguas Calientes Spa,
在那里我可以恢复我的体力
where I could regain my strength.
我们逃脱出最后边境的时候
The last part of our escape to the border...
是骑在马背上的
was to be on horseback.
你感觉如何 - 好一些了
How do you feel? - Better.
十天后 我们被警告说 军方已经找到了我们的踪迹
After ten days we were warned that the military had picked up our trail.
他们在这里 抓住他们 冲冲冲
They're here! Get them! Go! Go! Go! Go!
驾
Hyah!
那是什么人 - 噢 天哪
Who is that? - Oh, no.
弗朗西斯科告诉古斯塔沃关于伊万格琳娜的真♥相♥
Francisco had told Gustavo the truth about Evangelina...
以及数百名无辜的受害者
and the hundreds of innocent victims.
直到后来 我们才听说古斯塔沃尝试将真♥相♥揭开但失败了
It wasn't until later that we heard of Gustavo's ill-fated attempt...
他企图激起他那一代军官们的清醒
to arouse the indignation of the officers of his generation,
从而推♥翻♥独♥裁♥统治
to overthrow the dictatorship.
但古斯塔沃从未吐露 关于弗朗西斯科和我的任何事情
Gustavo never breathed a word about Francisco and me...
包括我们的逃跑计划
or our escape.
弗朗西斯科和我正在计划 如何最好地讲述
Francisco and I now planned how best to tell the story...
这个我们记忆中的故事
of the lives entrusted to our memory.
晚安 智利
Good night, Chile.
边境在那边
The border is over there.
弗朗西斯科和我 流亡在西班牙已经15年了
Francisco and I lived in exile in Spain for 15 years.
由于我们的工作 以及数百名其他人一样
As a result of our work and that of hundreds of others...
在地下工作来揭露军方独♥裁♥
fighting in the shadows to expose the military dictatorship,
1989年智利和平地恢复了民♥主♥
democracy was restored to Chile peacefully in 1989.
弗朗西斯科和我 才得以回到我们的祖国
Francisco and I were then able to return to our homeland...
与我们的家人和朋友们相聚
and to our families and friends.
我们回来的第一件事 就是为我勇敢的表哥
Our first visit was to lay flowers on the grave...
古斯塔沃·莫兰特上尉 献花
of Captain Gustavo Morante, my gallant cousin.
电影精选列表