1973年 我的祖国 智利
In 1973, my country, Chile,
被军方独♥裁♥者接管了
was taken over by a military dictatorship...
国家因此宣布永久进入紧急状态
which declared a permanent state of emergency.
政♥府♥强制实施宵禁 对大多数人来说
A curfew was imposed, and for most,
特别是特权人士
especially the privileged,
还有一条强加于人的 保持沉默的规矩
there was also a self-imposed rule of silence.
一种看不见 说不出 听不到恶行的规矩
A rule of see no, speak no, hear no evil...
因此这样 就可以继续像以前一样生活
so life could go on as before.
我的妈妈 这样做的很细心
My mother took this to heart.
所以 我是在神旨庄园里安然无恙地长大的
I was brought up in the safety of innocence at the Will of God Manor;
我们的家变成了养老院
our family home turned old age home...
为的是在我父亲多年前离开后 生活可以维持下去
in order to survive financially after my father left many years ago.
罗莎 我的狗 克利奥和老人们 - 啊 我的小女孩
Rosa, my dog Cleo... and the old people; - Ahh, my little girl.
唐吉诃德上校 我们称他为死神本人
Don Quixote, the colonel, a man we call death himself,
和一个老演员 约瑟芬娜夫人
and an old actress, Madame Josefina...
是我真正的家人
were my real family.
我和我的表哥古斯塔沃 订婚了
I was engaged to my cousin, Gustavo,
他是一名陆军上尉
a captain in the army.
我在一家时尚杂♥志♥社工作
I worked at a fashion magazine.
我的人生由我的母亲精心指导
My life was carefully guided by my mother...
她决心确保我们在社会上占有一席之地
who was determined to assure us a place in society...
要么跟着富人,要么跟着军人生活
which was either with the rich or with the military.
这样 我的生活就是安全的
My life was safe...
过来 - 直到我开始醒悟
Come on! - until I began to wake up.
快过来
Come!
看 比利时的蕾丝
Look! Belgium laces,
法国丝绸 爱尔兰麻
French silk, Irish linen...
刚从巴西进口过来
just arrived from Brazil.
巴西?- 我让罗莎把所有这些放在你的房♥间里了
Brazil? - I've asked Rosa to put all these in your room.
是时候 你该学会照顾你表哥了
It's time for you to take care of him.
我永远不会熨那些东西的
I'm never going to iron those things.
呃 我想问问你要去哪里
Uh, where are you going, may I ask?
和一些朋友出去玩
Out with some friends.
如果古斯塔沃来电♥话♥呢 - 他不会的
And if Gustavo calls? - He won't.
古斯塔沃·莫兰特警长
Captain Gustavo Morante.
听你的命令 长官- 向后转
At your orders, sir. - About face.
立定
Halt!
举枪敬礼
Present arms.
等等
Wait.
停车 先生
Stop the car, sir.
他来自红衣主教的人♥权♥委员会 没关系
He's from the Cardinal's human rights commission. It's all right.
给你
There they are.
玛丽亚·艾琳娜
Maria Elena.
这是我哥哥
My brother.
可怜的人 她甚至不能自♥由♥生活
Poor thing. She couldn't even live with herself.
只要那些当兵的还在 没有人是安全的
With those military men, nobody's safe.
还好吗- 非常感谢你来 医生 我只是
Well? - Thank you so much for coming, Doctor. I just--
我说不出口
I just can't.
没事
Come on.
告诉我
Tell me.
直说吧
Go ahead.
他们带走了我们 把我们扔到一辆车的下面
They took us and threw us under the bottom of a car.
你和
You and--
我的丈夫 胡安
My husband, Juan.
他们开了几个小时左右的车
They drove around for hours.
踢我们
Kicked us,
威胁我们
threatened us.
我只能想着我的小加布里埃尔
I could only think of my little Gabrielle...
他一个人在家
at home... by himself.
我只是想死
I just want to die.
为什么我没死 - 不 不
Why didn't I die? - No, no.
不 你必须活下去
No, you must live.
要坚强 你必须抗争
Be strong. You have to fight.
我们被分开了 他说如果我不配合
We were separated, and he said if I didn't cooperate,
我的丈夫要付出代价
my husband would pay.
在下一个地窖
In the next cell,
他把他的手
he put his hands...
放在我身上
all over me.
我只能考虑我丈夫的命
I could only think of my husband's life.
我不想 让他听到
I didn't want... him to hear.
当他回来时
When he came back,
另一个声音
another voice.
更多的手在我身上
More hands all over me...
在我身子里
inside me.
我想大声尖叫
I wanted to scream.
我不想让我丈夫听到
I didn't want my husband to hear.
他们一遍又一遍反复这样
They did it again and again.
嘿 让它过去吧
Hey, let it go.
让它过去吧
Let it go.
下周我再来看你
I'll see you next week.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
嗨 有什么可以帮你的吗
Hi. May I help you?
我想找艾琳 - 请问
May I speak with Irene? - Excuse me?
艾琳·贝尔特兰 - 找艾琳吗
Irene Beltran. - Irene?
是的 - 走这边
Yeah. - This way.
金发女郎今年很流行
Blondes are the vogue this year.
我要转到社会版面 这样更安全
I'm going to transfer to the social pages. It's safer.
那是谁
Who's that?
艾琳 - 我想和他做♥爱♥
Irene. - I'd fuck him.
嘘 小声点
Shh. Be quiet.
是弗朗西斯科·利尔吗 - 贝尔特兰小姐
Francisco Leal? - Miss Beltran.
叫我艾琳
Irene.
呃 我读过你的文章
Uh, I've read your articles and--
你是一名摄影师 - 嗯 是的
You're the photographer. - Uh-huh.
对不起 我不得不问这个
I'm sorry I have to ask.
你在预约名单上吗 - 没有 但我不在黑名单上
Are you on any lists? - No. I'm not on the blacklist.
那好 我们可以开始了- 好的
Good. Then we can talk. - Sure.
让我给你看看 我的作品
Let me show you... my work.
你吃了吗 - 吃饭吗
You hungry? - Hungry?
是的 来吧
Yeah. Come.
那么 弗朗西斯科
So, Francisco...
你最喜欢我的哪个作品
which of my pieces did you like the best?
好吧 呃NWell, uh--
“防止怀孕的超级荷尔蒙”
"Super Hormones that Prevent Pregnancy."
你在里面讲了一些有趣的东西 - 哦是吗
You said something interesting in that. -I did?
你讲了 “受孕是一种叛逆行为”
You said, "Conception is an act of rebellion."
1973年以后 杂♥志♥出版必须用黑色贴片 遮住裸♥露♥的乳♥房♥♥
Since '73, the magazine has to cover naked breasts with black patches,
一些词语也被禁止了
and certain words are forbidden.
比如
Such as?
那些词很幼稚
It's childish.
堕胎 屁♥股♥
Abortion. Ass.
自♥由♥
Freedom?
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
那么 你是一个心理学家吗
So, you're a psychologist?
信弗洛伊德?- 弗洛伊德
Freudian? - Freud.
荣格 马♥克♥思♥
Jung. Marx.
马♥克♥思♥吗
Marx?
他也写过关于心理学的吗
Did he write about psychology too?
《虚假意识》
False consciousness.
他在里面说过 “耻辱是唯一的革命情感”
He said that... "Shame is the only revolutionary emotion."
你确定你不在黑名单上吗
Are you sure you're not on the blacklist?
我的父亲是一名无政♥府♥主义者
My father is an anarchist,
他曾在西班牙退休的
retired in Spain.
也许我弟弟 何塞牧师呢
Maybe... my brother Jose, the priest?
或者我的大哥 哈维尔
Maybe... my oldest brother, Javier,
是谁教的
who's a teacher?
但不是我
Not me.
是什么让你 - 好吧 1973年之后 我的这种心理也成了禁忌
What made you-- - Well, after '73, my kind of psychology also became taboo.
而且自己无法承担了
And unaffordable.
听着
Listen...
我在找一个体面的工作