I had no names.
我从来没有
I never had.
我编造了我从来不知道的名字
I invented names I never knew.
我再也受不了了
I can't stand it anymore.
再也不会了
No more, please.
利尔神父找不到他们
Father Leal can't find them.
利尔神父会继续努力的
Father Leal will keep trying.
对吗 我们都会的
Huh? We all will.
没关系
It's all right.
现在 你必须照顾好你自己
Now... you must take care of yourself.
斗争和坚强
And fight and be strong.
但记住 不要忘记
And remember. Don't forget.
我们也需要名字
We need the names too,
所以这些不会再次发生了
so this will never happen again.
再也不会
Never again.
我们需要这些名字 因为我们正在默默地与他们战斗
We need the names because we are fighting quietly against them.
我们必须知道这些名字
We must get names.
你星期天怎么会有空
How did you get free on a Sunday?
这个周末我未婚夫不来
My fiance can't come in this weekend.
哦 他每个周末来吗
Oh, he comes in every weekend?
不 不是每个周末
No, not every weekend.
你妈妈会让你去...他去哪里了
And your mother will let you go to-- Where is he?
巴拿马 - 巴拿马 没女人陪他吗
Panama. - Panama, unchaperoned?
医生 你不认为我这个年纪还是处♥女♥吧
Doctor, you don't think I'm still a virgin at my age, do you?
发生了什么事
What happened?
请告诉我吧
Please tell me.
他带走了她
He took her.
谁干的 - 那个指挥官
Who did? - The commander.
我儿子佩拉迪奥 也被锁起来了
And my son Pradelio is locked up.
福斯蒂诺·里维拉含着泪水
Faustino Rivera had tears in his eyes.
谁
Who?
福斯蒂诺·里维拉中士
Faustino Rivera, the sergeant.
他从小我就认识他了
I've known him since he was a child.
他当时抱着狗
He held the dogs...
在拉米雷斯把她拖到吉普车的时候 - 我的天
while Ramirez dragged her to the jeep. - My God!
我们
We can't--
我们到处找不到她
We can't find her anywhere.
我们穷
We're poor.
我们不知道该怎么办
We don't know what to do.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我会帮你的 - 这四个词永远改变了我的生活
I will help you. - Four words that changed my life forever.
然后我的旅程开始了
And so my journey started.
伊万格琳娜·兰奎利奥 她被关押在洛斯里斯科斯接受审问 从此再也没有见过
Evangelina Ranquileo. She was held for questioning in Los Riscos and never seen again.
去问国防部 他们有新名单了
Go to the Ministry of Defense. They have the new list there.
下一个
Next.
下周同一时间再过来
Come back next week at the same time.
不要浪费时间 直接去停尸房♥
Don't waste time. Go straight to the morgue.
艾琳 你最好在这等我们
Irene, you'd better wait for us here.
为什么
Why?
你见过尸体吗 被肢解折磨的尸体
Have you ever seen a dead body? A mutilated, tortured body?
没有 - 那你不用进去了
No. - You don't have to go in.
我要进去
I'm going in.
尼瓦尔多 我们要去楼下
Anival, we're going downstairs.
艾琳
Irene.
艾琳 弗朗西斯科带她出去
Irene. Irene. Francisco, take her out.
不是她 艾琳 可能不是她
It wasn't her. Irene, it may not be her.
不用再找了 她不在这里
Don't look anymore. She's not here.
我们应该回到办公室去
We should go back to the office.
我想我们应该去
I suppose we should.
古斯塔沃一直在我
Gustavo has waited for me all his life.
我要嫁给他
I'm going to marry him.
我知道
I know.
我确定
I am.
没有你 我们永远不会回到西班牙了
We will never return to Spain...
哈维尔·利尔
without you, Javier Leal.
哈维尔·利尔
Javier Leal.
我活得太久了 总有一天
I have lived so much that someday...
他们会强迫我忘记
they will have to forget me, forcibly.
在黑板上擦掉我的名字
Rubbing me off the blackboard,
但我的心永垂不朽
my heart was inexhaustible.
哈维尔·利尔
Javier Leal.
哈维尔·利尔
Javier Leal.
那天晚上你看到的不是我哥哥
What you saw the other night wasn't my brother.
他们摧毁了他
They destroyed him.
他们杀死了他 杀死了他所珍视的一切
They killed him by killing everything-- everything he valued.
他们夺走了他的工作 他的联盟
They took away his work, his union,
他的朋友 收入 以及自豪
his friends, his income, his pride,
和他的权力
his potency!
我要回洛斯里斯科斯
I'm going back to Los Riscos.
我开我妈妈的车 就这么决定了
I have my mother's car. It's decided.
小心点
Be very careful.
非常小心你说的话 甚至对你的母亲
Very careful what you say, even to your mother.
迪格纳告诉我在哪能找到拉米雷斯中校
Digna told me where to find Cmdr. Ramirez...
和福斯蒂诺·里维拉中士
and Faustino Rivera, the sergeant.
面对他们 我最好表现出我独特的傲慢
To face them it was best to assume the arrogance of my class.
她被拘留了 并进行了简短的例行审讯
She was detained for a brief routine questioning.
她在这里过夜 第二天一大早被释放
She spent the night here and was released early the next morning.
我们有报告
We have the report.
你把她丢在街上没穿衣服吗?
Did you put her in the street without any clothes?
公民兰奎利奥穿着鞋和雨披
Citizen Ranquileo was wearing shoes and a poncho.
她是未成年人 为什么她没有回到父母身边
She's a minor! Why wasn't she returned to her parents?
我不需要和你讨论警方的程序
I don't have to discuss police procedures with you.
你会与我的未婚夫 古斯塔沃·莫兰特上尉讨论他们吗
Would you discuss them with my fiance, army captain Gustavo Morante?
他被派往巴拿马的总参谋部
He's assigned to the general staff in Panama.
中士
Sergeant?
中士 把日志拿给我
Sergeant, bring me the log!
来这儿
Come here.
看 这是……
Look. Here it is...
用黑色和白色表示
stated in black and white.
她要去首都找工作
She was going to the capital to look for work.
没有钱 还只穿着一半衣服
Without money and half-naked.
她疯了 - 我可以和她哥哥佩拉迪奥说话吗
She was crazy. - May I speak with her brother Pradelio?
我很抱歉 他已经被调派走了
I'm sorry. He's been transferred.
调派到哪里了
Where?
无可奉告
That is confidential information.
因为国家已宣布进入紧急状态
We are in a declared state of emergency.
里维拉中士 - 为您服务 我的女士
Sergeant Rivera? - At your service, ma'am.
我是艾琳·贝尔… - 我知道你是谁
I'm Irene Beltr-- - I know who you are.
我可以再请你喝一瓶吗 - 当然 为什么不呢
May I get you another beer? - Sure. Why not?
一瓶啤酒 谢谢
Beer, please.
抱歉 别走那么快
Excuse me. Don't go so quick.
你看那 - 哦 看到了
Look at that. - Oh,yes.
我那天已经注意到了 你在伊万格琳娜家
I had noticed how authoritative...
既指挥得当 又头脑冷静
and levelheaded you had been the other day at Evangelina's.
你和拉米雷斯不一样
You're nothing like Ramirez.
我对他了如指掌
I know him like the palm of my hand.
你的指挥官总是这么鲁莽吗
Is your commander always so reckless?
我想说 那天对着我们开火 着实吓坏我了
I mean-- that shooting scared me to death.
他以前可不是那样
He didn't used to be like that.
他不是一个坏人 我发誓
He isn't a bad man, I swear it.
致敬像你一样的女士
To women like you.
你的指挥官现在怎么样 - 我知道你来这儿的原因
What is your commander like now? - I know why you're here.
你认为我很笨吗
You think I'm stupid?
睁开眼睛
Open them.
今天有什么好事吗 - 今天是独♥立♥日
What are we celebrating? - Independence Day.
好好地活着
Being alive...
我的朋友
my friend.
过来
Come.
你也很难过 我的朋友
You are very sad too... my friend.
我生活在梦中
I've lived in a dream.
我不想醒过来
电影精选列表