I'm sorry. I don't shake hands with... degenerates.
为什么你不想碰他 上尉
Why don't you want to touch him, Captain?
也许军营里那些粗暴的友情只是为了掩饰你对同性恋的恐慌
Maybe all the rough camaraderie at the barracks is just a cover for your homosexual panic?
明早见
I'll see you all in the morning.
法♥西♥斯♥
Fascist!
爱情吗
Love?
我今晚要做意大利菜
I'm cooking italiano tonight.
卤汁意大利面
Pasta marinara.
我猜你有时间
I guess you're free.
我想是的
I guess I am, yeah.
Veuve Clicquot Ronsardin (法国香槟品牌)
Veuve Clicquot Ronsardin.
Le Grande Dame,1969 (1969年份的香槟)
Le Grande Dame, 1969.
战利品 掠夺
Booty, plunder.
来自于将军们的妻子和情妇
From the wives and mistresses of the generals...
我给她们化妆 打扮
whom I paint and primp and brush,
梳洗 催眠
groom and hypnotize...
打扮成世界上最美的女人们
into being the most beautiful women in the world,
因为我能展现出她们
because I reflect them...
最想要的
as they want to be.
致敬错觉
To illusion.
是吗
Hmm?
致敬现实
To reality.
是一个妓♥女♥救了我的命 而不是教会
It was a prostitute who saved my life, not the church.
你的故事
Your story...
以及再多一些你的“将军的妃子”
and a little bit more of your "Admiral's Concubine."
我哥哥带我去一个“房♥子”
My brother took me to a "house"for my...
为我的成人仪式
rite of passage.
我完全惊慌失措
I panicked completely, truly,
当他们留下我独自与她在一起
when they left me alone with her.
她坐在床上 在我身旁
She sat on the bed next to me and...
握住我的手
held my hand.
告诉我
She told me...
“这不是什么你能被强迫去做的事情”
"This isn't something you can be forced to do."
我在恐惧中哭泣
I was weeping in terror.
“离开这 走远点 孩子
"Go away. Far away, boy.
因为如果你留下来 他们最终会杀了你”
Because if you stay, they'll end up killing you."
我明白了
I understand.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
“如果你不谈恋爱
"If you don't fall in love,
你会走得很远”她说
you'll go far," she said.
你走了多远
Well... how far did you go?
好吧 你看
Well, you see...
军方鄙视我这种人
the military despise my kind,
但是我保持微笑和谦卑
but I keep my face smiling and servile.
明白
I see.
有一天 我可能从宫殿的沙龙被拉出来
One day, I could be pulled from my salon at the palace...
并被扔进他们的酷刑室
and thrown into one of their torture chambers.
我可以私下告诉你一些事吗
Can I tell you something, in confidence?
悉听尊便
Please.
我之前是一个心理医生 你知道吗
I was trained as a psychologist, right?
艾琳告诉我了
Irene told me.
现在是一名摄影记者
Working as a photojournalist now.
是的 - 但我其实还做别的工作 完全不一样的
Yes. - I'm something else, altogether.
你做什么的
What are you?
我在阴影中工作
I work in the shadows.
知道这意味着什么吗
Know what it means?
来吧 孩子们 你的叔叔有客人了
Come, children,your uncle has a guest.
嗨 进来吧
Hello. Come in.
闻闻 - 哦
Smell. - Oh.
这是委内瑞拉的咖啡
It's coffee from Venezuela.
呃 谢谢
Uh... thank you.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这是艾琳·贝尔特兰 这是我的家人
Irene Beltran, my family.
和哈维尔 哈维尔
And Javier. Javier!
叔叔要见爸爸
Uncle wants to see Papa.
真漂亮
Pretty. Pretty, huh?
请进
Go ahead.
凌晨的时候 她叫醒我给她朗诵聂鲁达(智利著名诗人)
At midnight, she wakes me to recite Neruda to her.
我们曾经年轻
We once were young,
在西班牙内战中
back in Spain, in the middle of the civil war.
我去了前线
When I went off to the battlefront,
她关上了我们房♥子的门 然后跟着我
she closed our house and followed me.
不管是胜利 死亡或者战败 我都想和他在一起
I wanted to be with him in victory, death or defeat.
是的 不渝的真爱
Yes, true love that ended.
何塞 不要讲那个 - 以破裂的脑袋和失忆而结束
Jose, don't start. - That ended in a cracked head and a lost memory.
终结故事的还有一个儿子 叫哈维尔 出生在修道院的废墟中
And a son, Javier, born in the ruins of a convent.
他应该是牧师 不是你
He should have been the priest, not you.
好了好了 我去拿晚餐
That's enough. I'll get dinner.
我读了你的文章 看了以后我很开心
I read your articles. They make me laugh.
娶了她 弗朗西斯科
Marry her, Francisco!
她已经有未婚夫了 妈妈 - 啊
She already has a fiance, Mama. - Ah!
所有的政♥府♥都腐♥败♥ 他们必须被淘汰
All governments are corrupt. They must be eliminated.
权力是反常的 它总是落入……
Power is perverse, and always falls into the hands--
你是个男人 不是心理医生 我的儿子
Be a man, not a psychologist, my son.
在你♥爸♥爸把她吓跑之前 我们快点
Let's hurry before he scares her away.
艾琳 你看到标尺了吗
Irene,you see the slide rule?
它是陪伴我流亡海外唯一的东西
It's the only thing I carried into exile.
这是我父亲的
It was my father's.
他用它来重建建筑和修筑战壕
He used it to reconstruct buildings and build trenches.
你用它做什么 - 测量邪恶和腐♥败♥
What do you use it for? - To measure perversity and corruption.
嗯… - 对于一个逃离独♥裁♥统治的人
Hmm. - For someone who fled one dictatorship...
在另一个独♥裁♥统治下的人来说
and lives in another, hatred of authority...
憎恨权威可能是一个严重的生活障碍
can be a serious handicap.
啊 我有点老了 两腿之间夹着我的尾巴
Ah, I'm a little old to go around with my tail tucked between my legs!
我们不得不把他的印刷机从厨房♥移走
We had to remove his printing press from the kitchen.
当警方突袭时 有点难以解释
A little difficult to explain during a police raid.
如果你发生了什么事
If anything happened to you,
我将把头伸进烤箱然后随你而去 - 好吧 这就是为什么我这么小心
I would stick my head in the oven and die. - Well, that's why I'm careful.
这就是为什么我们移走印刷机 爸
That's why we removed the printing press, Pop!
爷爷在炫耀
Grandpa is showing off.
但是我们将很快就回到西班牙 对吧 哈维尔
But we will soon go back to Spain, right, Javier?
爸爸
Papa.
弗朗哥死了 爸爸你现在可以回西班牙了
Franco has died, Papa. You can go now.
为了西班牙 - 为了西班牙
To Spain. - To Spain!
但地球母亲是黑暗的
But the mothering earth is dark,
在内心深处 我是黑暗的
and deep inside me, I am dark.
我好像在
I am a well...
夜晚的水中留下星星
and in the water the night leaves stars behind...
继续独自穿过田野
and goes on alone across the fields.
我不想去睡觉
I don't wanna go to bed.
这是一个活得太多的问题
It's a question of having lived so much...
我希望活得更多
that I wish to live that much more.
我从来没有觉得我的声音那么清晰
I never felt my voice so clear.
从未有过如此丰富的吻
Never have been so rich in kisses.
尽量得到虐待者的名字 弗朗西斯科
Try to get the names of the torturer, Francisco.
我一定是昏了过去
I must have fainted.
然后我看见胡安
Then I saw Juan...
就在我旁边
next to me.
挂在柱子上 我也是
Hanging from a pole... and so was I.
他们折磨我们俩
They were torturing both of us.
胡安比我更惨
Juan was worse off than I.
但是
But--
我不行了 - 不不不 不要停 玛丽亚·艾琳娜 不要停下来
I can't. - No, no, no, no, don't stop. Maria Elena, don't stop.
告诉我 来吧
Tell me, come on. Come on.
加布里埃尔在那
Gabrielle was there.
我的儿子在在刑讯室里
My son, there in the torture room.
我的小儿子
My little son.
他们把他搂在怀里 让他看着
They had him by his arms, making him watch.
“如果你不告诉我们名字 我们也会杀了他
"If you don't tell us the names, we will do him too.
我们也会杀了他”
We will do him too."
我不知道那些名字
电影精选列表