I'm afraid to wake up.
海中之果 你得尝一尝
Fruit of the sea. You need to eat.
你们俩看起来 什么词来着
You both look, uh-- What's the word?
很疲倦
Beat
好的 谢谢你罗莎
Yeah. Thank you, Rosa.
里维拉和伊万格琳娜是表兄妹
Rivera and Evangelina were cousins.
他们在一起玩大的 和佩拉迪奥一起
They all played together, with Pradelio too.
他把他的手 放在桌子底下
He put his hand under the table...
放在我的大腿上
on my thigh.
我告诉他 下一次吧
And I told him, next time, maybe.
你是一名记者
You are a journalist.
我以后没法发表这篇报道
I could never publish this story.
它永远不会通过审核的
It would never get past the censors.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing it?
我只是想知道
I want to understand...
是什么把这些农民的儿子
what turns these peasant sons...
变成了罪犯
into criminals.
听这个
Listen.
他使劲一推把她的白色小衬裙扔在门口
Caught her little white petticoat in the doorway when he slammed it.
该死 我告诉他要放松点 但他暴跳如雷
Shit! I told him to go easy, but he jumped down my throat.
该死 哦 抱歉
Oh, shit! Excuse me.
你是一个好女人 而且是一位漂亮的女士
You're a fine woman. You're a fine looking woman.
她在呻♥吟♥ 她还活着
She was moaning. She was still alive.
他就是那样
He was sick that way.
你确定是伊万格琳娜吗
Are you sure it was Evangelina?
是的 灯光晚上很亮的
Yeah. Lights work all night.
他回来带着一把锄头和铲子
He came back with a pick and shovel.
他说 他有本沾满油脂的笔记本 上面记录着所有内容
He has a greasy notebook with everything in it, he says.
记录着他们是怎么对她的 拉米雷斯带她去了哪里
What they did to her; Where Ramirez took her.
他说我需要和他一起去 然后把本子交给我
He says I have to go with him and he'll let me have it.
我应该怎么处理这盘磁带
What should I do with it? The tape.
把它给我吧 - 不行
Give it to me. - Mm-mm.
我不想让你为难 弗朗西斯科
I don't want to compromise you, Francisco.
不会的 把它给我吧
No. Give it to me.
我哥哥在红衣主教的人♥权♥委员会工作
My brother works with a cardinal's human rights commission.
他们正在收集证据
They are gathering evidence.
你冷吗
Are you cold?
我只是害怕
I'm... afraid.
害怕我们会像伊万格琳娜那样消失吗
That we'll disappear, like Evangelina?
就像你的父亲那样吗
Like your father?
那个迷人的混♥蛋♥
That charming son of a bitch.
他为了母亲消失的
He disappeared because of Mother.
进来
Come.
是迪格纳 伊万格琳娜的妈妈
Digna. Evangelina's mother.
请坐
Sit down.
喝点茶吗 - 请坐吧
Some tea? - Sit down.
你听说过关于伊万格琳娜的一些事情吗
Have you heard something about Evangelina?
我的儿子佩拉迪奥
My son Pradelio...
从军队跑掉了
ran away from the army.
他当了逃兵
He deserted.
迪格纳 他知道关于伊万格琳娜的事
Digna, he knows about Evangelina.
福斯蒂诺·里维拉悄悄来看过我
Faustino Rivera came to see me, in secret.
他告诉了我
He told me--
军队要一直追捕我儿子
He told me the military were going to hunt for my son...
直到他们找到了他
until they found him.
所以我必须得把佩拉迪奥送出国
I have to get Pradelio out of the country.
那么
Well
教会可以帮助他
The church can help him,
但他们会刨根问底地问 到底发生了什么事
but they will insist on knowing... what happened.
啊 好冷啊
Ah! It's freezing.
佩拉迪奥就在附近
Pradelio is around somewhere.
不许动
Don't move!
妈妈叫他们来的
Mama sent them!
你为什么来?
Why have you come?
你为什么逃到这里来
Why were you locked up?
一切都糟透了
Everything's fucked.
你是因为你妹妹才逃离军队的吗
You deserted because of your sister?
因为伊万格琳娜吗 - 复仇是男人的事
Because of Evangelina? - Vengeance is a man's business.
他们正在到处找你
They're looking for you everywhere.
我会为我必须做的事付出代价
I'll pay for doing what I must do.
我知道我一下山 就死定了
I know when I come down from this mountain I'm a dead man.
佩拉迪奥 如果你想要我们的帮助 你必须告诉我们
Pradelio, if you want our help, you'll have to tell us.
我永远不会说的 - 因为你告诉拉米雷斯你妹妹的事吗
I'll never tell. - Because you told Ramirez about your sister?
因为你需要他的帮助吗
Because you asked for his help?
还是因为你尊敬他吗
Because you looked up to him?
他对待我像他自己的儿子一样
He treated me like a son.
他说 “你要走得远远的 因为你需要知道怎么闭嘴”
"You'll go far because you know how to keep your mouth shut," he said.
“我喜欢我的部下 告知我他们的烦恼”
"I like for my men to tell me their worries."
然后你告诉他关于伊万格琳娜的事
And you told him about Evangelina.
她在院子里像掸灰一样把他扔出去
The way she dusted him across the patio.
从来没想过她是那么有劲
Never thought she was so strong.
从来没想过他会带兵过来
Never thought he would take armed men.
就这些吗
That's it?
我们走吧
Let's go.
等等
Wait.
我知道他把她的尸体藏在哪里了
I know where he hid her body.
洛斯里斯科斯的废弃矿井里
That abandoned mine at Los Riscos.
我有点害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
So am I.
你没事吧
You all right?
艾琳 艾琳
Irene! Irene!
没事 没事了
I know. I know. I know……
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
听着 听我说 - 好的
Listen, listen, listen to me. - Yes.
听我说 - 好的
Listen. - Yes.
我得回去看看 就几分钟
I'm gonna go back in. Just a few more minutes.
你可以吗 - 可以的
Can you manage it? - Yes.
好的
All right.
那里有很多尸体
There were-- There were-- There were more bodies.
很多
A lot of them
非常多
A lot of them.
我爱你。
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I love you.
嗯哼
Hmph. Hmph.
我拍了很多照片 - 哦 圣母玛利亚
I have photographs. - Blessed Virgin.
圣母玛利亚
Mother of God.
是什么让你走进了那个矿井的
Whatever made you go into that mine?
他们做了正确的事情
They did the right thing.
红衣主教会帮助我们吗
Will the Cardinal help us?
我们必须把它们公布出来
We must publish them.
然后他们会在立刻在街角杀了你们
They will kill you at the first street corner.
那是谁
What's that?
是马里奥 - 是我的马里奥吗 你认识他吗
It's Mario. - My Mario? You know him?
是的 他认识马里奥 我们走吧
Yeah, he knows him. Let's go.
儿子 小心点
Son, be careful.
你好 伯爵夫人 - 马里奥
Hello, Countess. - Mario.
先送艾琳下车
Drop Irene off first.
为什么 - 因为我们要去冲洗胶卷
Why? - We are going to develop the film.
必须得有人告诉迪格纳 我们必须
Someone has to tell Digna. We have to--
我会的 还有佩拉迪奥
I'll take care of that. Pradelio, too.
你需要休息一下
You need some rest.
马里奥去吗
Is Mario?
你好 我想今天就见到这个名单上的人
Please, I want to see the people on this list... today.
利尔神父 你是怎么知道这个故事的
Father Leal, how did you learn of this story?
这是忏悔室的秘密 阁下
A secret of the confessional, Your Eminence.
然而还有其他名单和名字
And there are other lists, other names.
你为什么收集这么多名单 神父
Why are you collecting so many lists, Father?
阁下 总有一天 这些不会被清算吗
Someday, Your Eminence, will there not be an accounting?
国家每天都要清算的 神父
Nations hold an accounting every day, Father.
然而 他们会继续留存在于伟大的事迹
And they continue to exist on the basis of great rememberings...
与遗忘之上
电影精选列表