真见鬼 钉子扎进我的头了吗 严重吗 没事的
Holy shit, it's in my head? Is it bad? It's okay. It's okay.
我想回家 听着
I wanna go home. Listen.
我会带你回家的 好吗 走吧 我拿到车钥匙了
I'm gonna get you home, okay? Come on. I got the keys to the van.
是的 好吗
Yeah. Yeah. All right? Yeah?
过来 快跑
Come on. Go, go, go!
我们回家去 好吗 好的
We're gonna go home, okay? Yeah. Yeah.
然后我会 阿什 我们怎么离开这里
And then I'm... Ash, how do we get out of here?
上车
Get in the car.
拉尔斯
Lars?
我的天哪
Oh, my Christ.
谢天谢地 警官 这里出了车祸
Oh, thank God. Officer, there's been an accident!
离汽车远一点
Step away from the vehicle.
求你了 快点 先生 离汽车远一点
Please, hurry up! Sir, step away from the car!
这里有人受伤
There are people that are hurt!
让我看到你的双手
I need to see both your hands!
她们伤得很重
They are hurt real bad!
听着
Listen to me!
把手举起来 让我看到
Hands up where I can see them!
警官 里面有个小女孩 不许动
Officer, there's a little girl! Freeze!
快点 先生
Now! Sir!
你没听我的命令 这里有人受伤了
You're not listening to me! There are people hurt in here.
求你了 老天 快帮帮我们 先生 拜托
Please! Thank God! Hurry up, help us! Sir, please.
你 快停下 听我的命令 你
Hey, you! Stop! Listen to me! You...
放下武器 停下 等等
Put your weapon down! Stop! Wait!
你不明白 等等 把枪放下
You don't get it! Wait! Put the gun down.
不 他是那个 马上放下枪
No! He's the... Put it down now!
马上放下
Right fucking now!
他是那个
He's the...
求救
Help. Help...
再提醒我一下当时的情形
Remind me how it was again.
是像这样吗
Was it like this?
还是像这样
Or was it like this?
哦 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
是像这样
It was like this.
达比
Darby? Mm hmm.
你在哪
Where are you?
达比
Darby?
达比
Darby!
达比
Darby!
我需要帮助
I need help.
希尔警士
Corporal Hill?
你需要帮助吗
Are you in need of assistance?
45单位 你是否需要支援
Unit 45, are you in need of assistance?
重复一遍
I repeat...
达比 已戒毒48天
Darby, 48 days.
杰伊
有人来看你
You've got a visitor.
戴文
Devon?