It's your choice.
他说得对
He's right.
把她交出来 我们离开 就这么简单
You give her to us, we'll be gone. It's that simple.
就这么办吧
I say we do it.
不行 不行
No! No!
没有药这个女孩就会死 把她交给他们
If this girl does not get her medication, she will die. Let them take her.
他们走不了 他们的车钥匙在我这里
They can't leave. I have their keys.
什么
What?
不行 你得还给他们 我们希望他们离开 他们必须离开
No. You have to give them back. We want them to leave. They have to leave.
喔 等一下
Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
嘿 阿什
Hey, Ash?
怎么了
Yeah?
把药给我们 我们让你们离开
Give us the medicine, and we'll let you leave.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
没错 把药交出来 我们就把面包车的钥匙给你们
Yeah. Give us the medicine, and we'll give you the keys to your van.
阿什
Ash?
阿什
Ash!
拿药换钥匙
Medicine for the keys.
他们肯换吗
Are they doing it?
他们正走回面包车
They're walking back to the van.
看到什么了吗 他们拿着药呢吗
Can you see anything? Do they have the medicine?
不 他们拿着汽油桶
No. They have a gas can.
什么 不
What? No, no.
见鬼 我们现在怎么办
Shit. What the fuck do we do now?
他们在虚张声势 他们还没疯狂到会这么干
They're bluffing. They're not crazy enough to do it.
我觉得他们会的 把他们要的给他们
I think maybe they are. Just give them what they want.
那样我们就死定了
If we do that, we're dead.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
要是他们走不了 他们就不能杀了我们 对不对
They can't kill us if they can't leave, right?
把钥匙藏起来 还有这些
Hide the keys. These too.
去吧
Go ahead.
艾德
Ed!
嘿 艾德
Hey, Ed!
艾德
Ed.
我们应该满足他们的要求
We should just give them what they want.
我们经历过大风大浪
We've been in holes before.
一定能像以前一样 想办法度过这次危机
And we're gonna claw ourselves out of this one the way we always do.
但这次不是普通的风浪 是飓风
But this isn't a hole. This is a grave.
四处都撒上 我们走
Splash it everywhere. Let's go.
你打算怎么办 阿什
So what's your plan, Ash?
你看呢 艾德
What does it look like, Ed? Huh?
看来你打算
It looks like you're thinking about
放火烧了你唯一在乎的东西
setting fire to the only thing you care about
把自己困在犯罪现场
and stranding yourself at the scene of the crime.
你是蠢 阿什 但还没那么蠢
You're stupid, Ash, but you're not that stupid.
知道怎么做才叫蠢吗 艾德
You know what's stupid, Ed?
为陌生人赔上自己的性命 那才叫蠢
Stupid is getting yourself killed for a stranger.
我是海军陆战队队员 白♥痴♥ 这是我们的天命
I'm a Marine, you idiot. It's what we do.
你呢 珊迪
How about you, Sandi?
愿意因为艾德逞英雄而陪葬吗
You wanna die because Ed wants to play hero?
愿意吗
Huh?
你们把药交出来 我们把车钥匙给你们
You give us the medicine. We give you the keys.
你们开车离开 这事就完了
You drive out and it's done.
我不跟你废话了 艾德
I'm done talking, Ed.
钥匙藏起来了
They're hidden.
很好
Good.
等等 我忘了我还有更好用的东西
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I forgot I have something better.
你什么时候开始带防身喷雾了
Since when you been carrying Mace?
关于我 你不知道的地方多着呢
I'd need a much bigger purse to fit everything you don't know about me.
把火柴给我
Give me the matches.
我们真要烧死他们吗
Are we really gonna burn 'em?
那得看他们自己的
That's up to them.
五
Five!
他们不会那么干的
They won't do it.
四
Four!
艾德 求你了
Ed, please.
三
Three!
靠
Fuck.
艾德 我不想死在这里
Ed, I don't wanna die here.
没人会死在这里
Nobody is dying here.
离我近点
Get in here.
阿什 拜托 你要干吗
Ash? Come on. What are you doing?
二
Two!
艾德 求你了
Ed, please.
他疯了 他会 他会动手的 我们该满足他们的要求
He's crazy. He's gonna... He's gonna do it. We should give them what they want.
他们在虚张声势
They're bluffing.
洛厄里太太
Mrs. Lowery?
大家好 她是我的女佣洛厄里太太 现在她要表演舞蹈
Hey, guys. This is my maid, Mrs. Lowery. And now she's gonna do the dance.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不行 亲爱的 我还得干活
No... Honey, I've got work to do.
那我就告诉妈妈
Well, then, I could tell my mom
我看到你有一次在门廊上抽大♥麻♥
about that time I caught you smoking pot on the porch.
像这样跳
Like this.
大家一起欢呼 举起双手
Everybody go whoo! Put your hands up!
快点 拿着吸尘器跳
Come on, dance with the vacuum.
快跳
Do it!
真难看
That is so tragic!
我的天 各位 太滑稽了
Oh, my gosh, you guys. That is so hilarious.
这就是那段视频
This that video?
是的 杰伊经常那样干那种事
Yeah. Jay does that kind of thing all the time.
你什么都没听到
And you didn't hear anything?
我在用吸尘器 还带着耳机
Well, I was vacuuming and I had my headphones on.
不 求你了
No! Please!
救命 洛厄里太太 站住 过
Help, Mrs. Lower... Stop! Come...
冷静点 没事的 放开我
Calm down! It's gonna be okay. Let me go!
闭嘴 放开我
Shut up! Let me go!
药不在你说的那个地方
The medicine wasn't where you said it would be.
现在她又奄奄一息了
And now she's dying again.
所以你得来跟我们汇合
So you need to come meet us,
否则我们就把她埋在山上 你什么也得不到 懂了吗
or we'll bury this kid in the mountains and you get nothing. You got that?
一
One!
等等
Wait! Wait!
他没有枪
He doesn't have a gun!
你这是干什么 天哪 她就是那个做
What the fuck did you just do? God! She's the one who fucking did...
老天 珊迪
Jesus Christ, Sandi!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
阿什 她刚才说什么
Ash, what... What'd she say?
银行给我打电♥话♥ 说我们的钱都没了
The bank called me, and they told me that it was all gone.
我们的积蓄 我们的未来 全都没了 艾德
Our savings, our future. All of it, Ed.
都没了
All of it!
我只想努力挽回一切
So I tried to fix it. That is what I did.
你为什么不告诉我 我都安排好了
Why didn't you just say something? I had a plan!
怎么 你要把它赢回来吗
What? You're gonna win it back?
我们要进来了 艾德
We're coming in, Ed.
放下 快放下
Drop it! Drop it!
拉尔斯 把她带到杰伊那去 什么
Lars, take her over by Jay. What?
给她注射
Do it.
待在这
Stay there!
别动 求你了
Please, don't move. Please.
别碰 你不会有事的
Leave... You're gonna... You're gonna be okay.
我想回家
I just wanna go home.
我也是
Yeah, I do too.
打好了吗
Are you done?
快点 珊迪
Hurry up, Sandi!
你现在没事了 杰伊
You'll be okay now, Jay.
孩子性命无忧了 哈利路亚
Kid's gonna live. Hallelujah!
你是怎么认识这两个怪胎的
How did you even meet these freaks?
网络
The Internet.
我们根本就不该见面 杰伊也不应该出任何事
We were never even supposed to meet and nothing was supposed to happen to Jay
她将来也不会有任何事 对吗