他的面包车上有一个被捆住的小女孩
He has a little girl tied up in his van.
耍诈先生
Mr. Bullshit?
你确定吗 是的
Are you sure? Yes.
她年纪很小 大概九岁或十岁
She's little, like, nine or ten.
我就知道他是个变♥态♥
I knew he was a fucking creep.
我们得报♥警♥ 我试过了 没有信♥号♥♥
We need to call the cops. I tried. I tried. No service.
见鬼 这下惨了
Shit. No.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道 我原指望你或艾德
I don't know. I don't know. I hoped maybe you or Ed...
也许我们可以等到暴风雪稍停一会
Okay. Maybe we can wait until there's a break in the storm,
然后报♥警♥ 不行 那样耽搁得太久
and then we can call cops. No, it's gonna take too long.
他哪都去不了 有雪暴 他没法开车
He's not gonna be able to go anywhere. There's a blizzard. He can't drive any...
不行 她
No, no, no. She's...
好像生病了 有可能会死在那
She's sick or something. She could die out there.
我们得去救她 是的
We gotta go get her. Yeah.
但他可能正在外面等着
But he's probably just waiting out there.
他应该知道我进过面包车里 所以才会跟过来
I think he knows that I was in the van. That's why he came in here.
如果他怀疑你 你出去的话他就会跟着 对吗
If he suspects you, then he will follow you out, right?
所以如果你到外面去
Okay, so if you go outside,
他会跟着你出去 只要时间够我告诉艾德的就行
he follows you out just long enough for me to tell Ed.
然后我们俩也紧跟着你出去
And then the both of us will follow you straight out.
他有枪
He has a gun.
听着 也许艾德也有枪 他是海军陆战队的
Look. Maybe Ed has a gun. He's a marine.
好的 你不会有事的 我们不会让你自己在外面
All right. You're gonna be okay. You're not gonna be out there by yourself.
如果艾德没枪呢
What if Ed doesn't have a gun?
那我们得在这里找点武器
Then we have to find something here.
好吧
Okay.
里诺在哪
So, where is Reno?
这张地图上没有
Well, it's not on this map.
太浩湖以北6♥4♥公里
Forty miles north of Lake Tahoe.
我相信暴风雪结束后 它一定还在那
I bet it'll still be there when the storm clears.
真抱歉我们被困在了这里
I'm sorry we're stuck here.
又不是你的错
It's, uh... It's not your fault.
是我说应该留下的
I was the one that said we should stay.
我知道最近一直挺难的
I know it hasn't been easy lately.
也许是老天在告诉我们 我们需要多花点时间在一起
Maybe the universe is telling us we need to spend more time together.
我得揭掉它 就像揭创可贴一样
I have to pull it off. Okay, like a Band Aid.
一 二
One, two...
靠 没事的
Fuck. It's okay.
没事的 我们现在就救你出去 好吗
It's okay. We're getting you out of here right now, okay?
但那些男人在哪
But where are the men?
那些男人
Men?
绑♥架♥我的那些
The ones who took me.
有几个男人
How many men were there?
有几个
How many men?
两个
Two.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
她在面包车里 没错 不开玩笑 她在车里
She's in the van. Yeah, no shit, she's in the van.
你为什么要提到巴♥特♥尔♥芒廷 我不擅长撒谎
Why would you bring up Battle Mountain? I'm not good at making things up.
那闭上嘴听着就行 保持安静
Then stay quiet. Listen, and that's it. Stay fucking quiet.
现在我们还得想法补救
Now we gotta do damage control.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
这是什么 小心点
What's this? Careful.
我改了保险 它现在跟真枪一样好用
I rigged the safety so it fires like a real gun.
我们本打算偷袭你的
We were gonna ambush you.
走吧
Let's go.
我们要怎么办 阿什
What're we gonna do? Ash?
车钥匙
Keys.
她去哪了
Where the fuck is she?
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
没有
No.
我要出去看看 艾德
I'm going out there. Ed. Ed.
放松点
Just relax.
不许出声
Keep fucking quiet.
靠
Fuck.
绕过去
Go around.
没事吧 没事 都挺好的
Everything okay? Yeah, it's, uh... It's all good.
我不喜欢那个家伙
I don't like that guy.
艾德 你不认识那个家伙
Ed, you don't know that guy.
我见过太多"那种家伙"
I've known plenty of "that guy."
心里愤愤不平的古怪白人小子
Weird little white boys with a chip on their shoulder.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
通话记录 8015550148 呼叫失败
911 呼叫失败
儿童绑♥架♥ 蓝色雪佛兰面包车 缪尔休息站
你给别人发短♥信♥说过这事吗
You text anyone else about this?
没有
No.
让我看看
Let's see.
这是谁发的
Who sent these? Hmm?
我姐姐
My sister.
她正在医院里等你吗
And she's expecting you at the hospital?
她为什么会这么写
And why would she write that?
她不想让你去 很显然 你妈妈也一样
She doesn't want you there and, apparently, neither does your mom.
你管这些干吗
Why do you care?
我需要知道是谁在给我找麻烦
I need to know who's messing up my life right now.
嘿
Hey!
达比在哪
Where's Darby?
达比
Darby?
是的 达比
Yeah. Darby.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能在外面找手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I think she's outside trying to find bars.
达比在外面
Darby's outside?
是的
Yeah.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
你妈妈把你赶出了家门 是吗
So your mom kicked you out of home, huh?
她为什么那样做
Why'd she kick you out?
有很多原因
Lots of reasons.
是吗 你都干过什么
Yeah? What did you do?
吸毒
Drugs.
什么样的毒品
What kind of drugs?
只要是我能搞到的
Whatever I could get.
我敢打赌你♥爸♥爸喜欢那样 对吧
Bet your dad loved that, huh?
风光的战斗英雄有个瘾君子女儿
Big time war hero with a junkie daughter.
他死了
He's dead.
怎么 是战死的吗
What, he die in the war?
是饮弹自杀
He shot himself in the head.
像这样吗
Like this?
不是
No.
还是像这样
Was it like this?
那一定是像这样
Um... Well, then, it must've been like this.
不是吗
No?
先是那个孩子生病 接着又遇到了暴风雪和你
First, the kid got sick, then there's a storm, and now you.
一个瘾君子 你又不认识我
A junkie. You don't know me!
我很清楚你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
至少我不是恋童癖
At least I'm not a child molester.
我不是什么他妈的恋童癖
I'm not a fucking child molester.
我是为了钱
This is about money.
你应该看看那个小女孩住的房♥子
You should see the house that little girl lives in.
他爸爸是科技大亨
Her dad's some tech big shot.
他肯定会付钱 之后我们就会 把她毫发无损地送回去
So he's gonna pay and then we're gonna ship her back without a fucking scratch.
她病了
She's sick.
需要看医生 是的 没错
She needs a doctor. Yeah, no shit.
她患有艾迪森氏病
She's got Addison's.
太兴奋的话会导致肾上腺素过量
If she gets too excited, she'll OD on adrenaline.
你的举动对她完全没有好处
So your little intervention didn't do her any favors.
接下来这样 我们走出去
So, here's what's gonna happen. We're gonna walk out...
嗨 我能跟达比说句话吗
Hi, uh, think I could talk to Darby for a moment, please?
当然可以
Sure.
我们外面见
I'll see you outside.
敢坏我的事 我就杀了所有人
Fuck this up, I'll kill everyone.
抱歉打断你们
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
我们只是 被困在这里 所以