每天都是一样
Every day, it was the same.
我原来认识的人
Is there anyone...
还有愿意跟我说话的吗
anyone in my old life who would still talk to me?
还有在我要钱时 不会挂断电♥话♥的吗
Wouldn't hang up the phone when I ask for money?
而我一拿到钱就会花掉
And as soon as I got that money, it was gone.
然后我就会需要更多的钱
And then I needed more.
就像故事里的那个人
Like that guy in the story.
他不停地把石头推到山上
That guy who keeps pushing the rock up the hill,
每次到了山顶 石头就会一路滚回去
and every time he gets to the top, it rolls straight back down.
我每天把那块石头推到山顶
Every day, I pushed that rock up the hill,
它每天都滚回山脚
and every day, it rolled right back down to the bottom.
但我现在来到了这里
But I'm here now,
知道只要你愿意 每天都可以成为全新的开始
and I know that every day can be a fresh start if you want it to.
说得好 杰德
Amen, Jade.
谢谢
Thank you.
说得好
Good job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
达比
Darby.
达比 该你了
Darby, it's your turn.
好吧
Um, okay.
我叫达比 戒毒11天了
Darby, 11 days.
推石头上山这个说法发人深省
The whole pushing a rock up the hill thing is very moving.
我还记得在康复中心 第一次听到你讲那个故事的情形
I remember the first time I heard you tell that story at the recovery center.
差不多有两年了吧
What was that, like, two years ago?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
说真的 我们在干吗
Honestly, what are we doing here?
戒瘾需要坚持不懈 日复一日
Sobriety is a battle. It's a daily battle.
我知道 我试过七次了
I know, I've tried. Seven times.
戒瘾中心 前进道路康复诊所
The Sobriety Center, Way Forward Recovery Clinic,
臻美明日戒毒中心
A Better Tomorrow.
匿名戒毒组织
NA.
但始终在戒毒所和监狱打转
But, hey, it's rehab or jail.
达比 你的情况我曾遇到过
Darby, I've sat where you're sitting.
我也跟自己说过 "戒毒没用"
I told myself the same thing, "Rehab doesn't work."
但 不好意思
But... Excuse me.
达比 有电♥话♥找你 等一下 麦克
Darby, phone for you. Just a minute, Mike.
电♥话♥里说有急事
They said it's urgent.
你们继续
Carry on.
喂
Hello.
我是乔
It's Joe.
你妈妈在湖景医院 她得了脑动脉瘤
Your mom's in the Lakeview Hospital. She had a brain aneurysm.
医生说她颅内大量出血
Doc Doctor says there's a lot of bleeding in her brain,
所以今晚要动手术
so they're gonna operate tonight.
我知道你自从离家后 没跟任何人联♥系♥过
I know you haven't talked to anyone since you left,
但你应该给你姐姐打个电♥话♥
but you should call your sister.
戴文目前就在医院
Devon's at the hospital now.
我把她的号♥码给你
I'll give you her number.
8015550148 等等 你能 等一下
801 555 0148... Wait, can you... Wait.
801 555 0148
801 555 0148
记好了吗 是的
You got that? Yeah.
听着 我都不知道是不是该给你打电♥话♥
Look, I'm not sure I should even be calling you
但就是觉得你应该知道
but I just thought you oughta know.
乔 我们需要你 对不起 我得挂了
Joe, we need you. I'm sorry. I gotta go.
现在这边乱成一团 你该给戴文打个电♥话♥
Things are crazy here right now. You should call Devon.
好的 我
Yeah. I'm, um...
答应我你会打给她 好的 我现在就打
Promise me you'll call her. Yeah, I'm going to now.
好 那我们回头再聊
Okay, I'll talk to you later.
好的 再见 再见
Okay, bye. Bye.
你没事吧
You okay?
达比 没事
Darby? Yeah.
我妈妈
Yeah, my mom...
麦克·韦斯顿 护理员
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
不能对外打电♥话♥ 你知道规矩的
No outgoing calls. You know the rules.
我妈妈住院了 我得给我姐姐打电♥话♥
My mom is in the hospital. I have to call my sister.
上周你还说你妈妈遇到车祸
Last week you said your mom was in a car accident.
上周我在接受脱瘾治疗 谁他妈知道我说过什么
Last week I was in detox. Who knows what the fuck I was saying?
事关重大 达比 我得给弗莱彻医生打电♥话♥
This is a big thing, Darby. I have to call Dr. Fletcher.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我妈妈住院了 他不让我打电♥话♥
My mom is in the hospital. He won't let me make a call.
达比 你知道规矩 我得通知弗莱彻医生
Darby, you know the rules. I have to speak with Dr. Fletcher.
他是你的医生
He's your doctor.
打给他
Call him.
我是本·弗莱彻 请留言
Ben Fletcher. Leave a message.
告诉他有急事 喂 弗莱彻医生
Tell him that it's urgent. Hey, Dr. Fletcher.
我是中心的麦克 听到留言后能给我回电♥话♥吗
It's Mike from the Center. Can you give me a call when you get this message?
告诉他有急事
Tell him that it's urgent.
现在是周五下午 他们 什么狗屁周五下午
It's Friday afternoon. They're... Go fuck your Friday afternoon.
达比
Darby.
杰德
Jade.
杰德
Jade.
干吗 手♥机♥借我用用
What? I need to borrow your phone.
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
萨拉告诉我 你昨天让她给孩子打电♥话♥了
Sarah told me that you let her call her kids yesterday.
如果你不借 我就告诉比尔医生 他的模范病人有部手♥机♥
If you don't give it to me, I'm gonna tell Dr. Bill his perfect patient has a phone.
到时候谁也别想打电♥话♥了
And then no one gets to make calls.
我在这里的中心参加戒毒项目
I'm doing this program at the Center here.
进展很顺利
It's actually going really well.
我只是
I just...
你得给他们打电♥话♥ 把情况说一下
You need to call them and tell them what's going on,
这样我才能去看妈妈
so I can come and see Mom.
我觉得这样不好 你应该留在当地
That's not a good idea. You should stay where you are.
你给他们打个电♥话♥就行
You call them. It'll be fine.
老天 达比 我不会把你从康复中心担♥保♥出来的
Jesus, Darby. I'm not bailing you out of rehab.
妈妈住院 我要面对的问题够多了
I've got enough problems with Mom in the hospital.
见鬼 我跟乔说了不要找你的
Fuck. I told Joe not to look for you.
没人现在有时间听你废话
No one has time for your bullshit right now.
妈妈有生命危险 戴文 别再给我打了
Mom could die. Devon. Don't call me back.
拜托
Come on.
嗨 小麦 能到苏珊这里来帮我一把吗
Hey, Mikey, can you give me a hand with Susan?
出什么事了
What's the problem?
她说自己做噩梦了
She said she had a nightmare.
现在不肯回床 正在走廊里转悠
Now she won't get back in bed. Roaming the halls.
好的 等一下
Okay, hold on.
《无处可逃》
钥匙
Keys, keys.
一天来一次 对吧 小麦
One day at a time, huh, Mikey?
萨克拉门托前途光明康复中心
员工专用停车场
我是戴文 请留言
This is Devon. Leave a message.
是我 我早上能到盐湖城
It's me. I'll be in Salt Lake by morning.
给我回电♥话♥ 戴文 我得知道妈妈的情况
Call me back, Devon. I need to know how Mom is.
左转上80号♥州际公路 右转上50号♥备选路线
天气警报 前方发生事故 可能会有延误
Weather alert. Incident ahead. Expect delays.
下右侧出口上50号♥公路
Exit right towards Route 50.
我是戴文 请
This is Devon. Leave...
沿50号♥高速继续行驶 消息通知
妈妈不想让你来
你只会添乱 千万别来
天哪 来人 拜托 拜托救救我
Oh, God! Someone, please... Please help me!
你没事吧 女士
You okay, ma'am?
我只是
I... I just...
我停下来歇会 一定是睡着了
I pulled over for a break. I think I must've fallen asleep.
这不是打盹的好地方
Not the best place for a nap.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我这就走
I'll get... I'll get going.
不行 你不能走
No, you won't.
道路关闭了 州际公路也一样
The road's closed. Interstate's closed too.
这场暴风雪才刚开始
This storm's just getting started.
我妈妈住院了 我得赶去盐湖城
My mom is in the hospital. I have to get to Salt Lake City.
暴风雪结束前 谁也过不去
No one's getting through until the storm passes.
你有两个选择
You got two choices.
要么原路返回
You can either head back down,
要么去游客中心 我替几个人把门打开了
or I opened up the Visitors' Center for some folks.