往前开几百米就是 你可以在那等暴风雪结束
It's a few hundred yards up the road. You can wait it out there.
女士 你得马上做决定
Ma'am, you need to decide now.
我去游客中心
I'll... I'll go to the Visitors' Center.
你到那的时候一定要停下
And when you get there, you stop.
答应我你不会继续开 你开不过去的
Promise me you won't drive on. You won't get through.
我可不想明天早上 在一堆雪下面发现你的车 行吗
I don't wanna find your car under a snowbank in the morning, okay?
好的
Okay.
缪尔休息站游客中心 森林局
加利福尼亚州森林局
关门 亲爱的 冷风进来了
Shut the door, hon. You're letting in the cold.
有卫生间吗
Bathroom?
在地图后面
Back around the map.
我说过我们应该留在州际公路上
I told you we should have stayed on the interstate.
你听到那个警♥察♥的话了 我们随时可以回到山上去
You heard what that cop said. We can always head back out the mountain.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe...
总之一旦回去 你就会改变主意
Anyway, you go back down, you'll change your mind.
小心
男卫生间
里面有人吗
Anybody in there?
你的手♥机♥能连上网络吗
Do you have the Wi-Fi?
不好意思
Excuse me.
这里没有无线网络
Mm mmm. No, there's no Wi-Fi.
暴风雪就在我们头顶
Storm's on top of us now.
怎么样了
Well?
我的手♥机♥在树旁 有过大约十秒钟的一格信♥号♥♥
I got one bar by the tree for about ten seconds.
哪棵树
Which tree?
缪尔树 停车场中间那棵
Muir Tree. The tree in the middle of the lot.
我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
内华达州
靠
Fuck.
我会救你出来的 好吗 我发誓
I'm gonna get you out, okay? I promise, okay?
拜托
Come on, come on.
呼叫失败 无信♥号♥♥
该死
Shit.
这就要走了
Leaving already?
不 我把东西忘在了车里
No, I I forgot something in my car.
你出来了这么久 我还以为你的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Yeah, you were out here so long, I thought maybe you got some service.
完全没信♥号♥♥
No, nothing.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
不如过来坐下吧
Why don't you come on over here and sit down?
随便点 我们要在这等到暴风雪结束
Make yourself comfortable. We are here till the storm clears.
然后还会有
And then some.
你叫什么名字
So what's your name?
达比
Darby.
我叫珊迪
I'm Sandi.
我叫艾德
Ed.
你叫什么 小伙子
And what's your name, son?
你叫什么
What's your name?
拉尔斯
Lars.
我打呼噜了吗
Was I snoring?
我打呼噜了 是不是 好吧
I was snoring, wasn't I? Yeah.
都坐满了
Place sure filled up.
你呢 你叫什么名字
And what about you? What's your name?
我叫阿什
Oh. I'm Ash.
珊迪 艾德 达比和拉尔斯
Sandi, Ed, Darby and Lars.
有人想玩牌吗
Anybody wanna play?
你着什么急
You can't wait?
我们被困在这里了
We're stuck here.
七张梭哈 一把两毛五
Seven Card Stud. Quarter a hand?
我不赌博
I don't gamble.
聪明
That's smart.
你呢 阿什
What about you, Ash?
我不太会打牌
Oh, I'm not too good at poker.
那正好
Perfect.
想玩吗
Wanna play?
我们时间多得是
Got a lot of time.
我有个大家都能玩的玩法
I got a game everyone could play.
是什么
What's that?
耍诈
Bullshit.
耍诈
Bullshit?
对 耍诈
Yeah, Bullshit.
最好玩了
It's the best game.
好吧 我什么事都愿意试试
Okay. I'll try anything once.
真的吗 是的 来吧
Really? Yeah, come on.
好
Okay.
珊迪 你玩吗 好吧
Sandi. You in? Fine.
但你不怕输吗
But aren't you scared you're gonna lose?
你知道我一眼就能看穿你是否在耍诈
You know I can see right through your bullshit.
你挑的玩法 你来发牌 耍诈先生 怎么玩
Oh! Your game, your deal, Mr. Bullshit. How do we play this thing?
其实很简单
Well, it's pretty simple.
我把牌平均分给每个人
I divide the cards evenly between everyone,
发牌手左边的人把一张牌扣在桌面上
then the person to the left of the dealer puts a card facedown on the table.
他们随便说是什么牌 但我们都看不到 因为牌面是扣着的
They say what it is, but none of us can see it 'cause it's facedown.
下一个人拿张牌扣在第一张牌上面
The next person's gotta put a card down on top of that,
大小可以一样 也可以大一级或者小一级
that's either the same value, one higher or one lower.
花色无所谓
Suits don't matter.
如果我扣了张2 接下来那人得扣2 3或A
So, if I put down a two, the next person's gotta put down a two, a three or an ace.
所有牌一直都是扣着的
And all the cards are always facedown,
所以我们可以相信别人说的
so we either gotta take each other's word for it,
或者你认为别人在撒谎
or if you think someone's lying,
你就大喊 "耍诈"
you call, "Bullshit!"
然后呢
Then what?
得看情况
That depends.
如果你喊出"耍诈" 对方就得把扣住的牌翻开
Um, if you call bullshit, the person's gotta show the card they put down.
如果他们是撒谎 就要把桌面上的牌全拿走
If they were lying, they gotta pick up all the cards on the table.
但如果他们没撒谎
But if they weren't lying,
喊"耍诈"的人就得把牌都收走
the person who called bullshit has to pick up all the cards.
谁先把牌出完谁赢
First person to get rid of all their cards wins.
每人十张牌 中间剩两张 扣好
Ten cards each leaves two in the middle. Facedown.
你们真不想给牌局加点趣味性吗
Sure we don't wanna make this interesting?
本来就是打着玩的 玩就好了
Well, it's a friendly game. Let's keep it that way.
发牌手左边的人先出牌
Left of the dealer goes first.
一张骑士 你们都是哪里人
Jack. So, where's everyone from?
骑士
Jack.
下海特 紧邻旧金山
Um, Lower Haight. It's right next to San Fran.
圣何塞 骑士
San Jose. Jack.
骑士
Jack.
一上来就是连着四张同样的牌
Oh, four in a row to start a game?
这有什么说法吗 有 叫"耍诈鬼大集♥合♥"
They got a name for that? Yeah, bullshitter's row.
没这么回事
That's not a thing.
皇后
Queen.
骑士 耍诈 骑士都出没了
Jack. Bullshit! Jacks are out.
如果你有两张骑士 应该都打出来
If you had two Jacks, you should've put them both down.
我刚刚打出去了
I just did.
应该是一起打
But the same time.
有这条规定吗
Hmm. Is that the rule?
没有 不
No, doesn't...
不 你不 不用非得那么打
No, you don't... I guess you don't have to.
该你了
It's your turn.
6
Six.
7 两张8
Seven. Two eights.
拉尔斯 你没说你是哪 你是哪里人
So, Lars, you didn't say where... Where are you from?
巴♥特♥尔♥芒廷
Battle Mountain.
那是什么地方
Where is that?
两张9
Two nines.
耍诈 真见鬼
Bullshit. Goddamn it.
你清了清嗓子
You cleared your throat.
所有人撒谎时都有习惯动作
Everybody's got a tell.
关键是看人 不是看牌
Trick is, play the man, not the hand.
大家都有习惯动作 是吗 你的呢
Everybody's got a tell, huh? What's yours?
你得自己看出来
You're gonna have to figure that one out for yourself.