and nothing is going to happen to her, right?
你们还会用她勒索赎金 对吗
You're still gonna ransom her, right?
他们从没打算过勒索她的家人
They were never gonna ransom her.
他们拐卖♥♥儿童 是卖♥♥孩子的
They traffic kids. They sell them.
你上当了
You got catfished.
你别这么说
Don't you say that.
没错 我们会给她找一个更好的家
Yeah. We're finding her a better home.
对不对 阿什
Right, Ash?
没错 拉尔斯 是的
That's right, Lars. Yeah!
不 无论你们之前是怎么打算的 你们仍然可以改变主意
No. Whatever you were planning, you can still change your minds.
这可是两百万美元
It's $2 million.
是有人出更高的价吗 是吗
Is someone offering you more than that? Huh?
无论别人出多少 杰伊的父母都会出三倍的价钱
Whatever it is, Jay's parents will triple it.
他们会 他们会出三倍 不
They'll... They'll triple... No.
艾德 你明白的 对吗
Ed, you get it, right?
我只是为了钱 那么大一笔
I just did it for the money. It's so much money...
珊迪 这他妈不是钱的事 闭嘴
Sandi, this isn't about the fucking money. Shut up.
不把孩子送过去 我们麻烦就大了
We don't deliver the kid, we're fucked.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你们得到她了 为什么不赶紧离开
Okay, you've got her now, so why don't you just leave?
好主意 珊迪
Well, that's a good idea, Sandi.
钥匙在哪 艾德
Where are the keys, Ed?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟你玩够游戏了 钥匙在哪
I'm done playing games! Where did you put the keys?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
她把钥匙藏在后面某个地方了
She hid them out back somewhere.
达比
Darby!
你把钥匙放在哪了
Where did you put the keys?
听着 如果你说出来 我们就全都没命了
Listen, you tell him, and we're all dead.
不要
No!
天哪
Oh, God.
不
No!
艾德
Oh, Ed.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不
No, no!
不 不要
No, no! No!
不 求你了 不要
No! No! No! No, please! No!
求你了 不要
Please! No, please!
求求你
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
听着 求你了
Listen, please, please!
阿什 我的眼睛
Ash. Ash, my eyes!
嘿 让我看看
Hey. Let me see.
我们去洗一下 好吗 跟我走
We're gonna wash it out. Okay? Come on.
杰伊 如果你敢乱动 我就杀了她
Jay, if you move, I'll kill her.
你杀了他 你把他打死了
You killed him. You shot him dead.
你把他打死了
You shot him.
杰伊
Ja... Jay!
我需要你的帮助
I need your hel... I need your help.
没关系的 快点
It's okay. Quickly.
来 过来
Come... Come here. Come here.
我别无选择 我得顾着我们 好吗
I had to. I had no choice. I have to look after us. All right?
我知道 我得顾着
I know. I know! I have to look after...
我得顾着你 拉尔斯
I have to look after you, Lars!
我很害怕 我需要那把锤子
I'm scared. I need the hammer.
我需要那把锤子
I need the hammer.
你得镇定点
I need you to keep it together.
我们拿到钥匙后就离开 来吧
We just gotta get the keys, and we're gone. All right? Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
不 嘘
No. Shh!
没事的
Okay, okay.
到时候了 达比 钥匙在哪
It's quitting time, Darby. Where are the keys?
不在我身上
I don't have them.
你妈妈死了
Your mom died.
节哀顺变
Thoughts and prayers.
已派出警♥察♥前往缪尔休息站 请在安全的情况下拨♥打♥911
怎么了
What's wrong?
报♥警♥短♥信♥发出去了
The text to the cops went through.
你知道她发过短♥信♥
You know she sent a text?
是的 但我把短♥信♥删掉了
Yeah, but I deleted it.
钥匙在哪
Where are the keys?
钥匙
Keys.
钥匙在哪 达比
Where are the keys, Darby?
不要 求你了 不要
No! Please! No!
阿什 住手
Ash, don't!
求你了 不要 在雪里
Please, no. No, please! In the snow.
在 求你了
In the... Please!
在卫生间外面的雪里
In the snow outside the bathroom!
不
No.
拉尔斯
Lars.
好了 拿着枪
All right. Hold it.
快点 拿好了吗
Come on. You got that?
她一有轻举妄动 你就开枪 知道吗
If she tries anything, you shoot her, okay?
所有道路均重新开放
All roads are opening back up...
没关系的 杰伊 我们很快就会离开这里
It's okay, Jay. We're gonna be out of here soon.
快出来
Come on.
我需要你去把灯关掉
I need you to turn out the lights.
我做不到
I can't.
不 你能做到的
Yes, you can.
他不会伤害你的
He won't hurt you.
杰伊 你要干吗
Jay, what are you doing?
拉尔斯 我知道你不会伤害杰伊的 杰伊 坐下
Lars. I know you don't wanna hurt Jay. Jay, sit down.
快回去 杰伊 坐下
Go back now. Jay, sit down!
拉尔斯 听我说 什么
Lars. Listen to me. Uh huh?
你不是他 拉尔斯 你不用这么做
You're not that guy, Lars. You don't have to do this.
杰伊 别 拉尔斯 你不是那种人
Jay, don't... Lars, that's not who you are.
你跟他不一样 闭嘴
You're not like him. Shut up! Shut up!
把枪放下 拉尔斯 停下
Put the gun down, Lars. Stop.
拉尔斯 她只是个小女孩 让她坐下 快点
Lars, she's just a little girl! Tell her to sit down! Tell her.
没事的 杰伊 你快坐下 行吗
It's okay, Jay. It's okay. I need you to sit down, okay?
我有枪 杰伊
I have a gun. Jay.
杰伊 你要干吗 杰伊 求你了
Jay, where are you going? Jay. Please.
他说过会发生什么事
He told you what was gonna happen.
别逼我开枪 知道吗 杰伊
Don't make me use this. Huh? Jay?
我需要你马上坐下
I need you to sit down now.
杰伊 趁他还没回来 你快坐下
Jay. Before he comes back, I need you to sit down.
等等 不要 别
Wait... No... Don't...
把灯打开
Turn the light back on.
不要
No! No!
达比
Darby!
等一下 不要
Hang on! No!
不 别这样
No! Come on!
不 杰伊 站起来
No! Jay, stand up!
从地上起来 不
Get off the ground! No!
杰伊
Jay!
快起来
Get up!
找到了
Yes, yes.
不
No!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
见鬼 糟了
Oh, shit. Shit!
阿什 对不起
Ash. Ash. I'm sorry.
放下钉枪 否则我就杀了他
Drop it or I'll fucking kill him.
不 别让她杀我
No, don't let her.
她不会那么做的 没关系 你看我会不会
She's not gonna do it. It's okay. The fuck I won't!
快放下 放开他
Drop it. Hey, leave him alone! Leave him alone!
那就照我说的做
Then do what I fucking say!
阿什
Ash.
我感觉怪怪的 拉尔斯
I feel weird. Lars.
我扶住你了
I got you.
我的头
My head.
别碰它 快点 往后退
Hey, don't touch it. Come on. Get back. Get back.