We're just... We're stuck here. So...
要是你有别的事
You know, if there's anything else that you, um...
我能处理
I can handle it.
达比
Darby.
拉尔斯之前在窥探我们
Lars was spying on us earlier. Oh.
所以我想趁他没跟过来 跟阿什单独聊聊
So I wanted to talk to Ash alone without him following me.
好吧
Okay.
要是有什么事不对劲
'Cause if there is something that's really wrong
而你需要跟我说的话 你会那么做的 对吧
and you need to tell me anything, you will, right?
你了解脑动脉瘤吗
Do you know anything about brain aneurysms?
你妈妈是因为这个住院的吗
Uh, is that why your mom's in the hospital?
她会死吗
Is she gonna die?
如果她已经住院了 那就能得到最好的照料 对吗
If she's in the hospital, she's in the best place she can be, right?
达比 想跟我们一起玩吗
Darby, wanna join us?
拜托
Please?
你说你♥爸♥爸以前在第一师第三营
You said your dad was Third Battalion, First Marines?
他是干什么的
What'd he do?
机♥枪♥手
He was a gunner.
真没想到 我也是
How 'bout that. So was I.
我们肯定能彼此分享一些故事
I bet we could swap some stories.
你之前说过 我不知道他们都经历过什么 你是对的
What you said earlier about me not knowing what they go through, you were right.
达比跟我说了她爸爸回家后
Darby, she told me what her dad did
所做的事情
when he got home.
这是个悲剧
It's a tragedy.
我是说 像那样结束自己生命的人
I mean, someone taking their own life like that...
我无法想象那种痛苦
I can't imagine that kind of pain.
你♥爸♥爸的事情我很遗憾
Sorry about your dad.
你没资格说出这种事
That wasn't your goddamn story to share.
最好仔细掂量一下再张开臭嘴
You might wanna think harder before you open your damn mouth.
老天
Jesus.
那个
Well...
我应该去道个歉
I should go apologize.
没错 是应该
Yeah, you should.
不
No!
你只要袖手旁观就行
All you had to do was nothing.
阿什
Ash?
你在干吗
What are you doing?
小女孩在哪
Where's the girl?
她上了徒步小路 肯尼叔叔会气疯的
She went up a hiking trail. Uncle Kenny's gonna be so pissed.
肯尼叔叔不会知道的 我们现在就去找她
Uncle Kenny's not gonna find out. We're gonna go get her right now.
她是不会回来找我们的 不管她冻成什么样
She's not gonna come to us. Doesn't matter how cold she is.
可能是不会来找我们
Maybe not.
但会来找她
But she'll come to her.
起来 快点
Get up. Come on.
抓紧时间 否则她会冻死的 起来
Quick, she's gonna freeze to death. Get up.
快点 别担心
Hurry! Don't worry.
我们会找到她的 好吗 好
We're gonna find her, all right? Okay.
她走不远 是的
She won't get far. Yeah.
我很冷
I'm cold.
天太冷了
It's really cold.
应该再穿缓和些的
Should've worn something warmer.
继续找 好吗 我们就快能离开这里了
We just gotta keep pushing, all right? We're almost out of here.
等我们到了肯尼叔叔家 想起现在就会一笑而过
When we get to Uncle Kenny's we're gonna look back at this and laugh.
是的 但什么都别告诉他
Yeah. We're not gonna tell him anything, though.
还记得上次吗 他气疯了
Remember what happened last time? He went nuts.
记得
Yeah.
都快气死了
He was so pissed.
肯尼叔叔是谁
Who's Uncle Kenny?
是我们的养父 当初只有他肯收留我们
He's our foster dad. Took us in when no one else would.
胜过亲生父亲
Better than blood.
没错
That's right.
肯尼叔叔对你们这行有什么看法
What's Uncle Kenny think about your line of work?
我们替他干活
We work for him.
他会给孩子找到更好的栖身之所
He finds them better homes.
大声喊她
Call out for her.
快点
Do it.
杰伊
Jay?
杰伊
Jay.
大点声
Louder.
如果她死在外面 那就是你的责任
She dies out here, it's your fault.
杰伊
Jay!
再大点声
Louder.
大点声 好让她听到
Louder, so she can hear it.
杰伊
Jay!
我说过她不会走 杰伊
I told you she wasn't gonna go... Jay!
见鬼
Ah, shit!
那是枪声
That was a gunshot. Hmm.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
只有一种东西能发出枪声
There's only one thing that sounds like a gunshot.
艾德
Ed.
她还活着吗 是的 还活着 但情况很糟
Is she alive? Yes, she's alive. She's in a bad way.
她中枪了 不是
Shot? Oh! No.
现在小心点
Be careful now.
拉尔斯
Lars!
嘿
Hey.
天哪 艾德 她冻僵了 把你的外套给我
Oh, God. Ed, she's freezing. Give me your coat.
她是从哪冒出来的
Where the hell did she come from?
挺住 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
挺住
Shh. Come on.
这是什么 医用警示手链
What's this? It's a medical alert bracelet.
她出现了肾上腺危象
She's in an adrenal crisis.
你们找到了她 你认识这个小女孩
You got her. You know this girl?
阿什和拉尔斯绑♥架♥了她 她在他们的面包车上
Ash and Lars kidnapped her. She was in their van.
什么
What?
阿什有枪 赶紧离开这里 否则他会把我们都杀了
Ash has a gun. He's gonna kill us all if we don't get out of here.
我的天
Jesus Chr...
她先回来了 我能看出来
She beat us back. I can see that.
我们得马上走
We have to go now.
艾德 她说得对 我们得快点走
Ed, she's right. We need to... We need to move.
挺住 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我们怎么办 拉尔斯 让我想一下
What do we do... Lars! Give me a minute!
行 好的 行吗
Yeah, yeah. All right. All right?
嘿 把小女孩交出来 没人会受到伤害
Hey! Give us the girl and no one gets hurt.
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kill us.
别逼我进去找她
Don't make me come in there and get her.
那挡不住他们的
That's not gonna stop them.
我只是在争取时间
I'm buying us time.
你们要怎么做
What are we doing here?
你准备好了吗 好了
You ready? Yeah.
好了 我对付艾德 那两个交给你
Okay. I got Ed, you cover the other two.
好 好吗
Okay. Okay?
他们来了
Here they come.
敢进门我就开枪打死你们
You walk through that door, I will shoot you dead.
你觉得他真有枪吗
You think he's really got a gun?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾德
Ed!
我觉得你是在诈唬我
I think I'm gonna call bullshit on that.
那就进来试试
Okay. Come on in.
靠
Fuck!
吓住他们了吗
Is it working?
他们正在商量
They're talking.
很好 随便他们商量 只要不进来就行
Good. Let them talk all they want. Out there.
我们得把她弄出来
We gotta get her out of there.
废话 拉尔斯 她可能需要她的药
No shit, Lars. She probably needs her medication.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个天才 拉尔斯 真♥他♥妈♥是个天才
You're a goddamn genius, Lars. You're a goddamn genius!
那个女孩病了
The girl is sick.
需要用药 但药在我们手里 艾德
She needs her meds, and we have them, Ed.
听到了吗 药在我们手里
Huh? We have them!
珊迪 你是护士
Sandi, you're the nurse.
你知道这是真的 你们留着她 她必死无疑
You know it's true. You keep her, she dies.
你们看着办