两张6
Two sixes.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
萨克拉门托
Sacramento.
5 看来你是个扑克高手
Five. So you're a big poker guy, huh?
4 没错 当兵时学的
Four. Guilty. Picked it up in the service.
两张5
Two fives.
4 你当过兵
Four. You're in the army?
海军陆战队 第22远征队
Marines. 22nd MEU.
我爸爸曾是海军陆战队队员
My dad was a marine.
是吗 在哪服役
Yeah? Where'd he serve?
第一师 三营
Uh, Third Battalion, First Marines.
去过费卢杰
Fallujah?
是的
Yeah.
那里的战斗很激烈
Some hard fighting.
你去过吗
Were you there?
没有 我在沙漠风暴行动后退役了
No. I stopped after Desert Storm.
感谢你的服役 真的 还有你♥爸♥爸
Well, thank you for your service, really. And your dad too.
这句话都烂大街了
Okay, everyone always says that,
听上去就跟"节哀顺变"一样空洞
and it sounds about as empty as "thoughts and prayers."
亲爱的
Babe.
没人知道你付出过何种牺牲 艾德
Look, nobody knows what you sacrificed, Ed.
没关系的 我无意冒犯
It's okay. I didn't mean to offend.
抱歉 真的 我不介意
I'm sorry. I... Really. No offense taken.
你杀过人吗
Did you ever kill anyone?
我的天
Jesus.
怎么了
What?
我记不清有多少了
I lost count.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
哦
Whoa.
该你了 达比
Your turn, Darby.
3 你们都要去哪
Three. So, where's everyone headed?
两张2
Two twos.
里诺
Ah, Reno.
珊迪给我准备了一份惊喜 去我最喜欢的城市度个短假
Yeah, Sandi here surprised me with a little vacation to my favorite city.
里诺是你最喜欢的城市
Reno's your favorite city?
是的 拉斯维加斯有的那都有 噪音却只有那的一半
Yeah, all the action of Vegas, half the noise.
A
Ace.
A 你呢 达比
Ace. And you, Darby?
两张2
Two twos. Uh.
3 盐湖城
Three. Salt Lake.
4 去盐湖城干吗
Four. What's in Salt Lake?
我妈妈住院了
My mom's in the hospital.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that.
珊迪是护士
Sandi's a nurse.
是曾经是
Was a nurse.
两张5 耍诈
Two fives. Bullshit.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
我早说了
Told ya.
我回家要经过盐湖城
I go through Salt Lake on my way home.
你家在哪
Where's home?
我父母住在丹佛附近的约翰斯敦
My parents live in Johnstown, near Denver.
那要开很久的车
Hmm, that's a long drive.
皇后
Queen.
国王
King.
耍诈 耍诈
Bullshit. Bullshit.
9 拉尔斯 你要去哪
Nine. Um, Lars, so where you headed?
回家 10
I'm headed home. Ten.
巴♥特♥尔♥芒廷
Battle Mountain?
是的 在内华达州中部
Yeah. Yes, middle of Nevada.
艾德 你还玩不玩
Ed, are you gonna play or what?
两张9
Two nines.
三张10
Three tens.
见鬼
Damn.
耍诈
Bullshit.
输在自己的玩法上 真惨
Screwed in your own game. That's a bad beat.
去他妈的
Fuck that!
哦 嘿 哥们 嘿
Whoa. Hey, buddy. Hey, hey.
别激动
Relax.
我们是在玩捡牌游戏吗
We playing 52 Pickup now?
这么说不搞笑 别
That's not... Don't... That's not funny. Don't...
别笑话我
Don't... Don't make fun of me.
没人笑你
No one's laughing.
是的 对不起 我
Yeah, I'm sorry. I...
有时候我只是 对不起
Ugh, sometimes I just... Sorry. Sorry.
可恶
Shit.
你需要帮忙吗 不用
You need a hand with that? No.
你需要放松点 年轻人
You need to relax, young man.
无信♥号♥♥
儿童绑♥架♥
蓝色雪佛兰面包车
缪尔休息站 罪犯名叫拉尔斯 要去内华达州的巴♥特♥尔♥芒廷
我们离开这里
We're getting out of here.
好吗 我先给你解开
Okay? I've just got to cut you free. Mm hmm.
艾迪森氏病
你有病在身
Are you sick?
"输得很惨 是吧 捡牌游戏 是吧"
"That's a bad beat, huh? Fifty two Pickup, huh?"
好笑 真好笑 是不是
That's funny. That's real funny, huh?
我会一枪爆掉你的脑袋
I'll put a bullet in your fuckin' brain funny!
那样还好笑吗
How about that, huh?
抱歉 杰伊
Oh, sorry, Jay.
有时候人
Sometimes people...
待在这里算你走运 那里面全是撒谎精和骗子
You're lucky you're out here, Jay. That place is full of liars and cheats.
我来让你暖和一下
I just came to warm it up for you.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
真输不起
Sore Loser ville.
幸好他不赌钱
Good thing he doesn't gamble.
今晚不好过了
Oh, it's gonna be a long night.
没错 暖和多了 是吧
Yeah. That's better, huh?
觉得好点了吗
Feeling better?
你的脸色不好
You don't look so great.
搞什么
What the hell?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
是你干的吗 别碰纸板行吗
You do that? Don't touch the cardboard, okay?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我知道你现在很害怕 但你不会有事的
I know this is the scary part, but you're gonna be all right.
一点事都不会有
You're gonna be more than all right.
只是得再忍♥忍♥ 杰伊 知道吗
Just gotta hang in there, Jay. All right?
等到了肯尼叔叔家 情况就会好得多 相信我
It'll get much better when we get to Uncle Kenny's. Trust me.
见鬼 我本打算给你带点零食的
Shit! I was gonna bring you a snack.
你喜欢零食吗
You like snacks?
我马上回来
Brb.
可恶
Shit.
他回来的时候我不能在车上
I can't be here when he comes back.
时间不多了
There's not much time.
听着
Listen. Listen.
你叫杰伊 对吗
Your name's Jay, right?
我叫达比 我得找人帮忙
My name's Darby, and I need to go get help.
我会回来的 我发誓我会的
I'll come back. I promise I will. I promise.
面包车里在开派对吗
Party in the van?
我把手♥机♥落在车上了
I left my phone out there.
嗯
Uh huh.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
"面包车里开派对" 你是认真的吗
"Party in the van." Are you serious?
见鬼
Shit.
女卫生间
喂
Hello?
达比
Darby?
你在里面没事吧
Everything okay in there?
如果你想找人聊聊你妈妈的事情 我随时奉陪
Look, if you need someone to talk to about your mom, I'm here.
快进来
Get in here. Get in here.
干吗 出了什么事 求你
What? Yeah, what's going on? Just please...
好吧
Okay.
到底出了什么事
What the... What the hell is going on?