好了 跟我一起坚持下去 好吗
Okay, stay with me, okay?
-好的 来吧 -好吗
-Okay, come on. -Okay?
-好的 -来吧
-Okay. -Come on.
我的脚...
My feet are...
那就是河了
There's the river.
继续走吧
Go ahead.
进去那里 快
Get in there, go.
快 快进去
GO, go:
-我们要怎么做 -呆在这
-What do we do? -Stay there.
我要到河里找条船
I'm gonna go down to the river, and I'm gonna get a boat.
好的 就在这里等
Okay, just wait right here.
好的
Okay.
船
Boat?
我会给你...给你手表 手表换船
I'll give you... give you the watch. Watch for the boat.
给你看 看...
Here look, look...
金表 给你 看看 换船的
Gold watch, here. Look, look, look. For the boat.
值1000美元
A thousand dollars.
-鞋...-你想要鞋
-Shoe... -You want the shoes?
鞋
Shoe.
看...
Look...
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on.
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Hold on.
好了吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
什么
What?
哪里
Where?
好了 我们在这没事的
Okay, we're fine here for a second.
妈妈
Mommy.
爸爸
Daddy!
-爸爸 -露西
-Daddy! -Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
爸爸 小心
Dad, look out!
嘿
Hey!
爸爸
Daddy!
不 不要
No! No!
放她走 放她走
Let her go! Let her go!
不 不要
No! No!
求你了 她只是个小孩 停手 求你 求求你了
Please! She's just a kid, stop! Please! Please!
就放她走吧 求你了
Just let her go! Please! Please!
不
No!
不 不要
No! No! No! No!
不
No! No!
求求你 别这样
Please! Please! Stop!
露西 露西
Lucy! Lucy!
就开枪吧 开枪吧
Just do it! Just do it!
露西 我在这里
Lucy, I'm right here, I'm right here.
我们在一起 我爱你
We're together! I love you!
爸爸
Daddy!
没关系的 开枪吧
It's okay. Do it.
不要 爸爸 我们需要你
No, Daddy! We need you.
不要
No!
碧斯在哪里
Where's the Beeze?
我去找她
I'll go get her.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy!
你做得很好 没事的 这都是对的
You did great! It's okay, it's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
好了
All right.
妈妈
Mommy.
好了
All right. Okay.
过来这里
Come here.
草
Shit!
他们会看见我们的 杰克
They're gonna see us, Jack!
蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down.
蹲下别出声
Get down and stay quiet.
越南 那是越南
Vietnam, there's Vietnam.
继续划
Keep rowing.
快点啊
Come on!
停下来 别再往前
Stop! Do not continue!
你们没有进入越南的许可
You do not have permission to enter Vietnam!
把船划回去
Turn your boat around!
停手 别开枪
Stop! Do not shoot!
别开枪
Do not shoot!
你们没有进入越南的许可
You do not have permission to enter Vietnam!
我们寻求庇护 我们只是一个家庭
We're seeking asylum! We're just a family!
我们需要帮助
We need help!
停下来 别再向前
Stop! Do not continue!
-你们没有...-别开枪 别开枪
-You do not have... -Don't shoot! Do not shoot!
我们在带我的家人去越南
We're bringing my family into Vietnam!
不要再进一步往前走
Do not proceed any further.
-别开枪 -把你的船划回去
-Do not shoe -Turn your boat around.
我们不会掉头的 别开枪
We're not turning around. Do not shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
放下你们的武器
Lower your weapon.
这船现在是在越南水域
This boat is now in Vietnamese waters.
如果你们开枪 我们会视作一种战争行为
If you shoot, we will consider this an act of war!
这船现在是在越南水域 放下你们的武器
This boat is now in Vietnam! Lower your weapon!
好了 结束了
Okay, it's over.
好了
Okay.
爸爸你可以跟我讲我出生的故事吗
Daddy, will you tell me the story about how I was born?
好吧
Okay.
我认为录下你妈妈的
Well, I thought it would be a good idea
分娩过程是个好主意
to videotape your mom giving birth.
我当时在说"用力推 用力推"
I was saying, "Push harder, push harder,"
而她看我的样子像...
and she gave me a look, like...
你知道妈妈的那个样子像...
You know that look Mommy gives, like...
"你有大♥麻♥烦了"
"You're in big trouble."
然后我就出来了
And then I came out?
然后你就出来了 对
Then you came out, yep.
然后他们打我
And then they spanked me?
他们全部婴儿都打 因为他们要让他们哭
Well, they spank all little babies 'cause they're trying to get them to cry.
-但她没有哭吗 -她没有在哭
-But she didn't? -She wasn't crying.
所以他们又一次打你 而他们又再打她
So they spanked you again. And they spanked her again.
然后他们又再尝试
Then they tried again.
-但我没有在呼吸 -是的
-But I wasn't breathing. -That's right.
随后有更多的医生赶过来了
Then more doctors came rushing in,
而且他们带来更多的机器...
and they brought in more machines and...
而护士说"你可能想要把摄像机关掉了"
The nurse said, "You might want to turn that video camera off."
然后你♥爸♥爸看着我说
And then your Dad looked at me and said,
"你要跟她说说话
"You need to talk to her.
你要告诉她呼吸 因为她知道你的声音"
You need to tell her to breathe because she knows your voice."
"大声点"
"Loud."
-"跟她说" -所以我就开始大叫了
-"Say it to her." -So I started yelling,
"呼吸啊 露西
"Breathe, Lucy."
呼吸啊 小露西 求你了"
"Breathe, little Lucy, please."
然后我呼吸了
And then I did?
-对 -然后你呼吸了
-Yeah. -And then you did.
然后我抱你去给妈妈
Then I brought you over to Mommy,
她第一次抱着你 而我说
and she held you for the first time, and I said,
"别担心小露西 你会没事的
"Don't worry little Lucy, you're okay.
我们会保证你的安全"
We're gonna keep you safe."
别伤心 爸爸
Don't be sad, Daddy.
我不是伤心
I'm not sad.
我是高兴
I'm happy
真的很高兴
Really happy