对 有这机会我很高兴
Yes, I am happy for this opportunity.
虽然我的人有些不明白这好处
And though some of my people may not understand
我相信他们会在卡迪夫
the benefit of this, I'm sure they will in Cardiff.
他们很幸运有这样有决心的领导
They are fortunate to have a leader with such resolve.
而现在我们就别再谈工事了 总理先生
And now, let us stop talking business, Mr. Prime Minister,
喝计划里的首杯水
and drink the first water from the plant.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望这是众多计划里首个能建成的
I hope this is the first of many projects we can build.
我们都说命运的龙有一条很长的尾巴
We say the dragon of fortune has a long tail.
-敬卡迪夫 -祝你的新水厂成功
-To Cardiff. -To your new waterworks.
-这是我们无上的荣幸 -还有我们的
-It is our great honor. -And ours.
在卡迪夫的我们都很幸运可以跟你共事
All of us at Cardiff are so fortunate to be doing business with you.
是的 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
总理先生 谢谢你
Mr. Prime Minister, thank you.
你在睡觉
You sleeping?
甜心 怎么回事
Sweetie, what's going on?
碧斯
Beeze.
你看看这个
Would you look at this?
我意思是...
I mean...
突然哪来这么大力气的
where did the energy come from suddenly?
拜托 我的天啊
Please. Oh, my God.
我们到那里了吗
Are we there yet?
根据这个我们还要折磨11个小时而已
According to this, we only have eleven more soul-crushing hours.
该死的
Oh, shit.
你知道你得放1美元进保证罐里
You know you have to put a dollar in the swear pot.
完了伙计们 我把保证罐留在的士上了
Uh-oh, guys. I left the swear pot back in Texas.
-草 我怎么这么笨呢 -爸爸 爸爸
-Shit! How could I have been so stupid. -Dad. Dad!
杰克
Jack.
-鲍勃在哪 -嘿 你在找什么
-Where's Bob? -Hey, what are you looking for?
-我找不到鲍勃 -你找过下面了吗
-I can't find Bob. -Did you look underneath?
你不应该说"草" 这个字
You're not supposed to say the S-H-I-T word.
什么
The what?
-你刚是不是拼起来说了吗 -是的
-Did you just spell that? -Yes.
不 你不应该说这个字
No, you're not supposed to say it.
我只有在特殊紧急情况才能说
I'm allowed to say it under special emergency circumstances.
-好吧 事实上...-我规定了...
-Well, actually... -According to the rules...
-而这不是特殊情况 -就得按照这规矩走
-And it wasn't an emergency. -Which I make up as I go along.
-他去哪了 -甜心 别打扰这阿姨
-Where did he go? -Sweetie, don't bother that woman.
-我还是没见到他 -好吧
-I still don't see him. -Okay.
-找到了 -哈喽 鲍勃 谢谢
-There you go. -Hello, Bob. Thank you.
-你好吗 -很好
-How are you? -Good.
-你的手怎么回事 -嗯
-What happened to your hand? -Mmm.
跟老虎打架时受的伤
Got in a fight with a tiger.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Really.
不过不用担心
Don't worry, though.
他比我更严重
He got it worse than I did.
你的头怎么回事
What happened to your head?
噢...在香港从楼梯掉下来了
Oh... fell down a flight of stairs in Hong Kong.
好了 亲爱的过来坐下 不打扰他 好吗
Okay, honey, come on, sit down. Don't bother him. Okay?
-抱歉 谢谢 -很乐意
-Sorry. Thank you. -Pleasure.
如果我怎么不喜欢这里怎么办
What if we don't like it here?
我们要去的地方 我觉得我们会喜欢的
Where we're going? I think we will.
如果这公♥司♥也破产了呢
What if this company goes belly-up too?
这不可能发生
That's not gonna happen,
因为这家公♥司♥比爸爸的旧公♥司♥大很多
because this company is a lot bigger than Daddy's company was.
而且这更好 对吧
And that's better, huh?
他们答应派我们一辆车 对吧宝贝
They promised us a car, right, babe?
对 他们是答应了 但我不...
Yeah, they did. But I don't...
那么你能打给谁吗
So can you call someone?
这电♥话♥应该国际通用的 但现在不行
Well, this phone's supposed to work internationally, but it's not.
我什么都没看见 我觉得在这一开始就很艰难了
I don't see anything. I think we're really starting strong here.
-我们就随便找一个司机吧 -对 好
-Let's just grab one of these guys. -Yeah, yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you. Yep.
等等 奉劝你们一句
Wait. A word to the wise here.
这些家伙都是骗子来的
These guys are a bunch of scam artists.
他们只是穿着制♥服♥看起来很正规
They just wear uniforms to look official,
但他们都是骗子 我向你保证
but they're all rob you blind, I promise you.
这外面有一条正规的士线
There's an official taxi line outside.
如果你想知道我可以带你去 来吧
I'll show you where if you like. Come on.
-棒棒哒 谢谢 -不然不会被抢
-Great. Thank you. -Or you'll get ripped off.
别担心 大男孩 别担心 过来这里 我会带你去
Don't worry, big boy. Don't worry. Come over here. I'll show you.
到了
Here you go.
-你忘了你的行李 -不 就这个 小鬼
-You forgot your bags. -No, this is it, kiddo.
我喜欢轻装旅行 你知道我什么意思吗
I like to travel light. You know what I mean?
这样很方便
Well, that's convenient.
-你是哪里来的 -德克萨斯州 奥斯汀
-Where are you from? -Austin, Texas.
-外国人 你是跟谁工作的 -卡迪夫
-Expats? Who do you work for? -Cardiff.
我是他们带来改造自来水厂的工程师之一
I'm one of the engineers they brought in to revamp the waterworks.
你这些卡迪夫男孩到处去的 不是吗
You Cardiff boys, you go everywhere, don't you?
你们住在哪 帝王莲
Where are you staying? The Imperial Lotus?
-对 你怎么知道的 -所有人都住那 我也是
-Yeah, how'd you know? -Well, everyone does. I'm there.
如果你想的话我可以送你一程 我在等人来
I'll give you a lift, if you'd like. I'm meeting someone.
-你想吗 -好 这最好了
-Would you like that? -Yeah, that'd be great.
我很乐意 很乐意
Be my pleasure. Be my pleasure.
-我是哈蒙德 -杰克
-Hammond's the name. -Jack.
-很高兴认识你 杰克 -很高兴见到你
-Nice to meet you, Jack. -Nice to see you.
嗨 我是安妮 你好吗
Hi, I'm Annie. How are you?
哈喽 安妮 你好吗
Hello, Annie, how are you?
这是露西 布里格尔
This is Lucy, Briegel.
-但你可以叫她碧斯 -哈喽 碧斯
-But you can call her Beeze. -Hello, Beeze.
-你喜欢这里吗 -我大爱这里
-Do you like it here? -I love it.
我来过这里15次
I've been here 15 times.
-哇 -那很多次数啊
-Wow! -That's a lot of times.
对 很多次了 我就是很喜欢这里
Yeah, it is a lot of times. Well, I just love it.
我喜欢这的女人
I love the women.
他们总是那么热情讨人喜欢 你明白我意思吗
They're always so eager to please, you know what I mean?
好吧 这很有趣
Okay. It's interesting,
我在看我们的行李而我在想我们有太多...
I'm looking at our bags and I'm thinking that we're too many...
-没事 你在开玩笑吗 -行李
-No are you kidding? -Pieces of luggage.
我认为我们或者就自己坐个的士...
I think that we could maybe just get a taxi...
不 别担心这问题
No, don't worry about these guys.
他们能把所有东西装上一台摩托车上
They can fit everything on a moped.
这很棒
It'll be great.
好了大家 你们的座驾就在这里
Okay, everybody, here's your ride, right here.
就是这个人
This is the man!
-过来 -你们跟他一起很安全
-Come on. -You're in safe hands here.
-我想死你了 -看看你
-I missed you. -Look at you!
来抱抱 小心脚 小心脚
There you go. Mind the leg. Mind the leg.
很高兴见到你 这些好朋友他们需要搭便车
Good to see you. These good folks here, they need a lift.
他们的车没过来
Their ride didn't show up.
-好的 没问题 -谢谢
-Yes, okay. -Thanks.
但我要问你个非常重要的问题
But I need to ask you very important question.
好的
Okay.
-你喜欢肯尼 罗杰吗 -肯尼 罗杰斯
-Do you like Kenny Roger? -Kenny Rogers?
-喜欢 当然 -是的
-Yes, of course. -Yes.
-喜欢 -是的 对
-Yes? -Yes. Yeah.
因为这是肯尼 罗杰出租车
Because this is the Kenny Roger cab.
我的天 我真不知道
Oh, my God! I had no idea.
我的名字是斯米安 灯红灯绿速速变绿
My name is Samnang Pichairongkramgiskerong.
-杰克 -哇 我喜欢你的名字
-Jack. -Wow! I like your name.
是吗 但我的朋友都叫我...肯尼 罗杰
Yeah? But all my friends call me... Kenny Roger.
-噢 肯尼 -这容易一点
-Oh, Kenny. -That's a little easier.
因为我们看起来一个样
Because we look alike.
你像吗
You do?
-真屌♥ -哇 一个妈生的
-Uncanny. -Whoa! Separated at birth!
-出发吧 -走吧
-Let's go. -Here we go.
-出发了 快来 -走了
-Let's go. Come on. -Here we go.
我带小孩上车
I've got the birds.
嘿 肯尼 罗杰斯你眼睛可以多注意路上一点吗
Hey, Kenny Rogers, you mind keeping your eye on the road a little bit?