-我现在不能回应你 -不 我知道 我不是...
-I can't comfort you right now. -No, I know. I'm not...
好吧
All right.
有来自卡迪夫给杰克 德怀尔的留言吗
Any word from Cardiff? Jack Dwyer.
我恐怕没有 先生 很抱歉
I'm afraid not, sir. I'm very sorry.
你们有报纸吗
Do you have a newspaper?
我们的供应商还没来 先生 我们没有
Our delivery did not come in today, sir. We have none.
有什么地方我可以去买♥♥一份的吗
Is there some place I can go to get one?
有 有的 你可以去柬埔寨的克罗姆
Yes. Yes, you can go to Kampuchea Krom.
好吧 我不知道那是什么地方
Okay. I don't know where that is.
这是我们这 而这里是柬埔寨克罗姆
This is where we are, and this is Kampuchea Krom.
当你到毛♥泽♥东♥时向右走 但只有一半
When you get to Mao Tse-Tung, turn right. But only half.
-只有一半 -是的
-Only half. -Yeah.
报纸 先生
Newspapers, sir.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You're welcome.
你有任何的英文报纸吗
Do you have any newspapers in English?
你有先驱论♥坛♥报或今日美国吗
Do you have The Herald Tribune or USA Today?
你有任何美国的报纸吗
Do you have any American newspapers?
棒棒哒
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是3天前的 你有更新一点的吗
This is from three days ago. Do you have one that's newer?
谢谢
Thanks.
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go!
发生什么事 我是美国人
What's happening? I'm an American.
把你♥他♥妈♥的手放开
Get your fucking hands off of me!
放开我
Let go of me!
把你的手放开 放我走
Get your hands off of me! Let me go!
他们要进酒店来了
They're coming into the hotel.
这不安全
It's not safe.
把桌子放那里 拿多点椅子过来
Put the table there. Bring more chairs.
先生请你回去你的房♥间 直到骚乱结束
Sir, please go back to your rooms. Until the situation is over.
你有用过你的护目镜吗 我感觉你从没用过啊
Are you gonna even use your goggles? I feel like you never use it.
-安妮 -来了 来了 来了
-Annie? -Coming, coming, coming.
安妮 快开门
Annie, open up.
-你还好吗 -我没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
-有什么问题吗 -把门锁上
-Is something wrong? -Lock the door.
外面好像在打仗似的
There's like a war going on out there.
-什么 -过来看
-What? -Come here look.
-亲爱的 慢点 -看 看 你看到了吗
-Honey, slow down. -Look, look, you see that?
-他们冲过了警♥察♥的防线 -我没看见什么
-They're overrunning the police. -I don't see anything.
-过来这 这里 看 -你吓到我了 别这样
-Come here. Here, look. -You're scaring me, stop it.
你看见那些烟了吗
Can you see that smoke?
什么 没有 我什么也没看见
What? No! I don't see anything.
安妮 他们在杀人
Annie, they are killing people.
他们在把他们拉出来然后射杀他们
They are pulling them out and just shooting them.
-都是外国人 -为什么
-Foreigners. -Why?
-就在外面 -你看见那些人...
-Just out there. -You saw the people...
我不知道在发生什么 他们就在我面前射杀了一个家伙
I don't know what's going on. They just shot a guy in front of me.
-拜托 -安妮 他们在酒店里面
-Please! -Annie, they are here in the hotel.
他们在大堂
They're in the lobby.
露西在哪
Where's Lucy?
-露西 -露西
-Lucy? -Lucy?
-露西 她刚就在这 -露西
-Lucy? She was right here. -Lucy?
-露西 马上出来 -她走了
-Lucy, right now. -She left.
你说她走了是什么意思
What do you mean she left?
-她去哪了 -她去了游泳池
-Where did she go? -She went to the pool.
你让她自己去游泳池
You let her go to the pool by herself?
不 我没有让她自己去
No, I didn't let her go down by herself.
-她一直都我行我素 -呆在这把门锁上
-She's been acting out. -Stay here and lock the door.
-你确定吗 -把门锁上 把门锁上
-Are you sure? -Lock the door. Lock the door!
等等
Wait!
-是4楼 4楼 -把门关上
-It's fourth floor. Fourth floor. -Shut the door.
好了 亲爱的我们换上别的衣服 好吗
Okay, let's go put on different clothes, honey. Okay?
没事的 别害怕
It's all right, don't be scared.
好了
Here we go.
把另外一只也绑好
Finish the other one.
你知道什么吗 布里格尔
You know what, Briegel?
进去厕所把门锁上 拜托了
Get in the bathroom and lock the door, please.
马上
Now.
出来 出来
Get out! Get out!
离他们远点 离他们远点
Leave them alone! Leave them alone!
不 离他们远点
No, leave them alone.
不...
No...
妈妈
Mommy?
去厕所 碧斯 马上
Bathroom, Beeze. Now.
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
从游泳池出来 过来
Get out of the pool. Come here.
从游泳池出来
Get out of the pool.
过来
Come here.
上屋顶 快去
Get to the roof! Go!
上去屋顶
Get up to the roof.
安妮
Annie?
-杰克 -安妮 开门
-Jack. -Annie, open up.
杰克
Jack.
-该死的 -发生什么事了
-Shit. -What the hell happened?
她没事 她没事
She's okay, she's okay.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out.
安妮 我们要上屋顶去
Annie, we got to get to the roof.
-过来 -我们不能 我们不能离开这里
-Come here. -We can't, we can't leave here.
他们在外面 杰克
They are out there, Jack.
不 我们刚来...我们刚来到这一层
No, we just came... We just came on this floor.
我们可以呆在这
We can stay here.
相信我 我们要带他们去屋顶
Trust me. We got to get them to the roof.
好吗 我们现在就要走 相信我
Okay? We have to go now, trust me.
求你了 好吗
Please. Okay?
-好的 -我们要走了
-Okay. -We got to go.
-妈妈 妈咪 鲍勃 -不 不要
-Mom! Mommy, Bob! -No, no!
不要 来吧
No, come on.
不
"No!"
-不 不 -别这样
-No, no. -Stop it.
不要
No.
来吧 快跑
Come on, go, go, go
我的天啊 没事的
Oh, my God! It's okay.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
到了
Here we are.
把门顶住 别让它们进来
Hold the door. Don't let him through.
开门 我们是美国人 开门啊
Open up. We're Americans, open up.
我要坐在那里
I'm gonna sit over there.
-你还好吗 -好了 这里
-Are you okay? -Okay. Here.
-你没事吧 -你还好吧 很好
-You okay? -Are you all right? Good.
很好 你们俩都非常好
Good! You girls are very good.
-我去看看在发生什么事 -好的 好的
-Let me just see what's going on. -Yeah, yeah.
-你知道在发生什么事吗 -我们都不知道
-You know what's happening? -We have no Idea.
有人知道我们在屋顶上吗
Does somebody know we're up on the roof?
-我希望有吧 -你能收到信♥号♥♥吗
-I hope so. -Can you get a signal?
-我之前都没收到信♥号♥♥ -这不行
-I wasn't getting a signal. -It's not working.
那边有人说总理已经被杀害了
Someone over there said the prime minister has been killed.
别靠近那里 老兄
Don't go near there mate.
退后 他们会开枪射你的
Stay back. They'll take a shot at you.
他们在尖叫什么
What are they screaming?
我不知道 是一些疯子在下面 他要大发雷霆了
I don't know. It's some crazy fuck down there. He's gone ballistic.
我们就守住屋顶
We'll just hold the roof.
我们会把任何想上来这里的那些混♥蛋♥给杀了
We'll kill any of those fuckers who try to come up here.
等等 我妻子会说法文
Hold on, my wife speaks French.
嘿 安妮这家伙在说法文 你能
Hey, Annie, this guy's speaking French. Can you...
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
好的
Okay.
-他在说什么 -他在跟我说别抵抗
-What's he saying? -He's telling me, don't resist.
不会有俘虏因为他们无论如何都会把我们给杀掉
There's no prisoners because they're gonna kill us anyway.