在美国
In the US?
我想一般是用其他鸡♥吧♥
Usually other chickens, I think.
好了 妈妈爸爸我可以跟你们谈谈吗 就去那边
Okay, Mom, Dad, can I have a word with you? Just over here.
好的
Yeah, yes.
-你们应该吃点东西 -来吧
-You should eat something. -Come on.
好了 吃吧
Okay, eat.
-你们看见那边的河了吗 -看见
-You see the river there? -Yeah.
越南边境就在下游几英里
The Vietnamese border is a couple of miles downstream.
如果我们能越过边境他们就会给我们庇护
If we can just get across, they'll have to give us asylum.
然后我们就能离开这一切了
And then we can leave all this behind us.
-好吗 -好的
-All right? -Yeah.
哈蒙德 谢谢你
Hammond, thank you.
不客气 别担心
My pleasure, my pleasure, don't worry.
杰克 我去看看孩子怎么样
Jack I'm gonna go check on the kids.
你来这不只是为了寻欢 是吗
You're not just here for the girls are you?
对
Nah.
那个...也许有一点
Well... maybe a little.
你是英国的中情局什么的吗
You British CIA or something?
-差不多吧 -而肯尼他是...
-Something like that. -And Kenny he's...
-谢谢 -不
-Thanks. -Nah.
不 感谢你一直以来为我们做的事
No, thanks for coming along when you did.
别谢我 我是导致这场骚乱的人
Don't thank me. I'm the one who started this shit storm!
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
像我这样的人安排好路为了像你这样的人来这收尾
Guys like me pave the way for guys like you to wind up here.
他们一般都不会反击
They don't usually fight back.
很多时候他们甚至没发现我们是干什么的
Most of the time, they don't even realize what we're doing.
-为什么 你是什么意思 -我们...
-Why? What do you mean? -We...
对这地区有兴趣
have interests in this region.
-我们 -我们的国家
-We? -Our countries.
那些营运公♥司♥的人对这里有兴趣
The corporations who run them have interests here.
所以我展现得很和善和友好
So I show up all nice and friendly,
提供他们一笔贷款来支付我们的服务
offering to get them a loan to pay for our services,
但我们知道他们负担不起
which we know they can't afford.
然后我们给他们建发电厂
Then we build them power plants,
自来水厂 高速公路 这些都不重要
waterworks, freeways... it doesn't really matter.
然后当他们还不起我们的债...
And when they can't repay us the debt...
我们欠他们的
we own 'em.
这都是些混♥蛋♥工作
It's all a fuck job.
反政♥府♥领袖说我们是想通过自来水厂
The rebel leaders said we were trying to enslave their people
来奴役他们的人
by controlling the waterworks.
而他们是对的
And they were right.
在那里最残忍♥的人...
Most of those merciless men out there...
他们只是想保护他们的孩子
they're just trying to protect their children,
就像你一样
just like you.
所以别谢我
So don't thank me.
是我导致你的家庭陷入危险的
I'm the one who put your family in harm's way.
至少我可以做的事带你们离开这血腥的地方
Least I can do is get you out of the bloody place.
在那的是干炒鸡吗
Is that Kan Chow Chicken there?
-看起来像狗 -你需要你的力量 杰克
-Looks like dog. -You need your strength, Jack.
他们也需要你的力量 老兄
They need your strength too, mate.
葡萄干
Raisins?
似乎是个不错的借口
Seemed like a nice touch.
我杀了一个人
I killed someone.
你还活着 杰克
You're alive, Jack.
你的家人还活着
Your family's alive.
这里没有分对或错 只有...
There's no good or bad here, there's only...
就带你的家人离开这里
just get your family the hell out.
来吧
Come on.
休息一下 我们4小时后离开
Get some sleep. We leave in four hours.
你还好吗
You all right?
现在看来 我可能不需要带电饭锅
In hindsight, I probably didn't need to bring the rice-cooker.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 我们不可以留下它的
Are you kidding me? We couldn't leave that behind.
感谢你过去几年里跟我一起坚持下去
Thank you for sticking with me the last few years
因为我知道这都不是你想要的
because I know it's not what you wanted,
不是你希望要的
what you hoped for.
如果我的人生一直都像我想要的那样
If my life had been the way I wanted...
我会在巴黎
I'd be in Paris.
我会很平淡的住在圣叙尔皮斯
I'd be in a flat in Saint-Sulpice.
喝着红酒
Drinking wine.
听起来很不错啊
Sounds pretty good.
但这样我就不会遇见你了
But then I wouldn't have met you.
而我不会知道这些漂亮的女孩
And I wouldn't know those beautiful girls.
而最重要的事是...
And the profound...
成为他们的母亲
thing it is to be their mother.
这人生...
This life...
一直都有很多...
has been so much more...
比任何我可以拥有的...
than anything that I could have...
打算或计划要珍贵
wanted or planned.
如果我们明天死在这也都值了
If we die here tomorrow, it will have been worth it.
看着我...
Look at me...
没有人会死在这
No one's gonna die here.
靠在墙边上
Get to the wall, get to the wall.
蹲下
Get down, get down, get down.
好了 有个枪塔在街的对面
Okay, okay, there's a gun tower across the street,
别起来
stay low.
有4个人在塔上 现在我去吸引火力
There's four of them in the tower. Now I'm gonna draw fire.
我要你们有多快跑多快去楼梯
I want you to run like hell for that staircase.
你们明白了吗
Do you understand me?
-你们准备好了吗 -等等
-You ready? -Wait, wait.
-你们准备好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Okay.
跑
Go!
不
No!
那个门 从那个门走
That door! Go to that door!
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
God!
继续跑
Keep going!
-来吧 -越过边境
-Come on. -Get across the border.
走吧
Just go.
你还会有好日子的 杰克
You'll have some better days, Jack.
继续跑 跑啊
Keep going! Go!
可惜我去不了
Too bad I couldn't make it!
草 天啊
Shit! God!
还没是时候
Wait for it.
等着
Wait for it.
等着
Wait for it!
叫爸爸吧 王八蛋
Come to papa, fucker!
王八蛋
Fucker!
等等
Wait. Wait.
等一下
Hang on, hang on.
我们现在该怎么做
What are we gonna do now?
我不知道 好吧
I don't know. Okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
安妮
Annie.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
看着我 好吗
Look at me. It's okay.
还有10步 记得吗 杰克
Ten more steps, remember, Jack?
跟我一起坚持下去
Stay with me.
跟我一起坚持下去
Stay with me.
跟我一起坚持下去
Stay with me.
好吗
Okay?
我们要去河那里 河
We've got to go to the river. The river.
杰克
Jack?
-越过边境 -好的
-Get across the border. -Okay.
好了 我们要继续走
Okay, we're gonna keep going.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-Ready? -Ready.
好吗 好吧
Okay? Okay.
河 对吧
The river, right?