谢谢
Thank you.
-他是我们的司机 好吧 -好的 谢谢
-This one's on us, okay? -Okay. Thank you.
-好的 注意安全 -好的
-All right. Be safe. -All right.
你们先走吧
You go.
好的
Okay.
-这个挺漂亮的 -爸爸看 是你
-This one's pretty. -Daddy, look, it's you.
-噢 哇 -是你的严肃样
-Oh, wow! -It's your serious face.
我宁愿要一个司机 但这欢迎还算不错
I would have preferred a driver, but it's a nice welcome.
爸爸 这灯开不了
Dad, this light doesn't work.
你说开不了是什么意思
What do you mean it doesn't work?
我有鲍勃
I got Bob.
好吧 对 这开不了 你说的对
Okay. Nope, it doesn't work. You're right.
但我得说 我喜欢上这无法预测的酒店了
But I gotta say, I'm loving how unpredictable this hotel is.
-不 你才没有 -我是说真的
-No, you're not. -Yes, I am.
因为很多地方你打开开关你知道等会亮
Because a lot of places you turn on a switch, you know the light comes on.
而这里有一些神秘 还有一些悬念
Here, there's some, like, mystery. There's a little suspense.
安妮 说到神秘...
Annie, speaking of a mystery, what is...
-这是什么 -这是我的电饭锅
-What is this? -It's my rice cooker.
我知道 但我们在亚洲
I know, but we're in Asia.
你不觉得他们会有一些更有效的方式煮饭的吗
Don't you think they're gonna have some effective ways to cook rice?
这是我的电饭锅
This is my rice cooker.
好吧 我们展示给他们看看我们怎么煮饭的
Okay. Let's show 'em how we do it.
-对啊 -谢谢
-Yeah! -Thank you.
-好吧 -我想去游泳
-All right. -I wanna go swimming.
不 不 不 我们不能去游泳
No, no, no, we can't go swimming.
事实上你要准备睡觉了
In fact, you gotta get ready for bed.
我不累而且我真的很想去游泳
I'm not tired, and I really want to go swimming.
好了 我跟你们做个交易
Okay, I'll make a deal with you guys.
我们要休息一下
We'll start to wind the engines down.
你们可以坐在这安静的看电视
You guys can sit here quietly and watch some TV.
我们没有任何电视频道
We're not getting any channels.
-你有...-我们只有雪花
-Did you...? -We're getting snow.
什么都不行
Nothing's working!
好了 别这么难相处
All right, let's not be difficult.
露西一直都很难相处
Lucy's always been difficult.
从她出生的那一天她就一直很难相处
Since the day she was born, she's been very difficult.
-爸爸 -伙计们 伙计们
-Dad. -Guys. Guys.
爸爸 你可以讲露西是怎么出生的故事吗
Dad, will you tell the story of how Lucy was born?
-当然 -你们很喜欢这故事 不是吗
-Yeah. Sure. -You guys like that story, don't you?
好吧 我得说这是一个很困难的出生
Well, I gotta say, it was a difficult birth.
-我就知道 -好的困难
-I knew it! -Good difficult.
好的困难
Good difficult.
你想打去服务台问问电视的问题吗
Do you want to call about the television?
不 不 我来打 我会给你们讲故事 等等
No, no, I will call. I will tell you the story. Hold on.
不难相处 不难相处
Not difficult! Not difficult!
电♥话♥也不行
The phone's not working.
好吧 欢迎来到第三世界
Okay, welcome to the Third World.
事实上是第四世界
It's actually the Fourth World.
-真的吗 -书上是这么说的
-Really? -That's what it said in the book.
-我甚至都不知道这存在的 -我也是
-I didn't even know that existed. -Nor did I.
你没有把电饭锅插上吧 这...
You didn't plug in the rice cooker. Could that have...
-没有 -有可能会把所有东西都搞短路吧
-No. -Possibly shorted out everything?
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk.
-整个城市都这样 -发生什么事了
-It's happening in the whole city. -What's happening?
整个城市都没电视信♥号♥♥或互联网
There's no TV or Internet in the whole city?
我恐怕是的 先生
I'm afraid not, sir.
你们有收到过卡迪夫给我的电♥话♥吗
Have you gotten any calls for me from Cardiff?
杰克 德怀尔
Jack Dwyer.
-电♥话♥是通的吗 -电♥话♥是通的 先生
-Are the phones working? -The phones are working, sir.
好吧
Okay.
但我们没有卡迪夫给你的电♥话♥
But we have no calls from Cardiff for you.
-没电♥话♥ -可能早上会有
-No calls? -Maybe better luck in the morning.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好了 准备了 准备了 唱
All right, here we go. Here we go, here it comes.
可以给瓶啤酒我吗
Can I get a beer?
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
-唱得真好 -寂寞的你坐在这里
-That was great. -Sitting over here all on your lonesome.
你有所有的时差反应 有吗
You've got all jet-lagged, have you?
有 我有点迷糊
Yeah, I'm in a little bit of a fog.
那你呢
What about you?
我看上去像有时差反应吗
Do I look like a guy who's jet-lagged?
-不 -不 不
-No. -No, no.
都可以用意志来调节 老兄
All that shit's in the mind, mate.
-都靠这里 -你说得对 确实
-It's all up here. -Yep. You're right, it is. Yeah.
别扯了 乔 两杯 知道了吧
Bullshit. Joe. Joe, two shots. Here you go.
我觉得我...我喝啤酒就好了
I think I'm... I'm just gonna stick with a beer.
不 不是给你的 是我的
No, it's not for you. It's for me.
酒来了
Here we go.
那家伙是在大钢琴上弹着个卡西欧电子琴吗
Is that guy playing a Casio keyboard on top of a grand piano?
欢迎来到亚洲 你会爱上这里的
Welcome to Asia. You're gonna love it here.
-真的吗 -这就是有多事可干
-Really? -There's just so much to do.
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
十年前我不可能会想到我自己
Ten years ago I could not have pictured myself
会拉上我的家庭去到世界的另一边
dragging my family the other side of the world
在一些中层岗位的工作重新开始
to start over in some mid-management job.
至少你生活还不错啊
At least you're making a good living.
而且...干的不错
And... doing good.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道卡迪夫那些人是怎么骗你的
I know the bill of goods those Cardiff boys sell you.
你对干净的饮用水有意见吗
You got something against clean drinking water?
显而易见
Apparently.
也许我是需要喝一杯
Maybe I do need a shot.
不 你需要 你楼上还有小孩呢
No, you don't. No, you don't. You got the kids upstairs.
那么你到底是做什么的 在你美好的日子里
So what did you do, anyway? In your better days.
我发明了一种阀门
I invented a valve.
额...
Ah...
我知道这听起来不是很牛逼 但其实很牛逼
I know it doesn't sound very sexy, but it was.
不 不 这不牛逼
No. No, it doesn't.
不 但我们想出了这个阀门也差不多很了不起了
No, but we came up with this valve that was almost a big deal.
就差一点点
Came very close.
来为差不多敬一杯
Here's to almost.
-敬差不多 -敬差不多
-Almost. -Almost.
干杯
Cheers.
那你呢 你有小孩什么的吗
What about you? You have any kids or anything?
不
No.
没有 不再有了
No. Not anymore.
我想...
I guess...
我想我也有过好日子
I guess I've seen better days, too.
是啊
Yeah.
为此我觉得我要去脱衣舞俱乐部
On that note, I think I'm gonna hit a strip joint.
-好吧 -对
-All right. -Yeah.
也许我应该换上我的运动裤
Perhaps I should change into my sweatpants.
对 让她们知道我是去干活的
Yeah, let them know I mean business.
噢 就这样
Oh, yeah.
听着 别让那个死野仔拖累你 好吗
Listen, don't let the bastards get you down, okay?
-好的 谢谢 -没问题
-All right. Thank you. -Of course.
回见
Yeah. See ya.
亲爱的 你还好吗 你病了吗
Hon, are you okay? Are you sick?
没有
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是累了 我只是...
I'm just tired. I just...
-你生我的气吗 -不是
-Are you mad at me? -No.
不
No.
安妮 我很抱歉我没...
Annie, I'm sorry I didn't...
我不是想骗你的
I wasn't trying to fool you with this.
-没事 -我知道我只是...
-It's okay. -I know I just...
我原本计划不是像这样的
I wasn't planning for things to work out like this,
但我认为这是最好的选择
but I thought that this is the best option available.
-杰克我不能 -我知道 而我已经尽力而为了
-Jack, I can't. -I know. And I'm doing the best...