不 我们到这了 我们一定要过去那边
No, we're here. We gotta go over.
-这看起来不像大使♥馆♥ -为什么
-This doesn't look like it. -Why?
不 不 他们把这些堆起来是为了防御
No, no, they put this up as a defense.
我没听见任何声音
I don't hear anything.
-好吧 让我去先看看 -我可以去吗
-Okay, let me take a look. -Can I come?
躲起来 不 不 听你妈妈的话
Get behind... No, no, listen to your mom.
-躲起来 我去看一下 -你要怎么做
-Get behind. I'm gonna take a look. -What are you gonna do?
小心点
Be careful.
你没事吧
You Okay?
你看见什么了吗
You see anything?
-等等 我上去点再看看 -好的
-Hold on, let me get a better look. -Okay.
爸爸
Daddy!
杰克
Jack!
爸爸
Daddy!
安妮
Annie!
在这里
Over here!
来吧
Come on.
来这边
Come here.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
不
No!
求你了 一家人
Please, family.
求求你 一家人
Please, family.
求你了
Please.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, okay.
靠紧一点
Stick close.
露西 蹲下
Lucy, get down.
我们不知道在哪里 我们会找到你的
We don't know where. We find you.
我们需要那把枪 在这等我
We need that gun, wait here.
爸爸
Daddy.
不知道在哪 我们会找到你的
Don't know where. We find you.
找到你 我就杀了你
Find you, I kill you.
噢 杰克藏起来
Oh, Jack, hide.
我的天 他们会看到他的 草
Oh, my God! They'll see him. Shit!
好了 女孩们 爸爸需要帮助
Okay, girls, girls, Daddy needs help.
无论你们听到什么都不要出去
No matter what you hear, you don't move from here.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿 好了 好了 嘿 我在这里
Hey, okay, okay. Hey, I'm right here.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
杰克 快拿
Jack, grab it!
嘿 草泥马 嘿
Hey, fuckhead! Hey!
杰克
Jack!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck of me!
他妈的要杀了...
Fucking kill...
不 不
No! No!
我会他妈的杀了你们
I'll fucking kill you!
天杀的
Goddamn it!
我的天
Oh, my God!
等等 别开枪 别开枪
Wait! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 我有钱
Don't shoot! I got money.
等等 等等 我有钱 我有钱
Wait, wait, I have money. I got money.
我有钱 我有枪
I got money, I got guns.
我有...
I got...
我可以可以搞到武器
I can get guns. I can get guns.
宋 宋 每个人都喜欢宋
Sung, Sung. Everyone likes Sung.
我打1号♥ 3号♥和5号♥ 你负责2号♥和6号♥
I've got one, three and five, you've got two and six!
草
Shit!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我没事
I'm okay.
我说了我打1号♥ 3号♥和5号♥
I said I got one, three and five.
对 但那个是3号♥
Yeah, but that three there.
那里的那个家伙是3号♥
That guy over there is three.
-从你的位置看那是2号♥ -不 才不是
-From your position, that's two. -No, it's not.
钟点是以我的头为12点 不是我的脚
The clock is based on my head, not on my feet.
-你现在开心了吗 -这有够好的了
-You happy now? -That's good enough.
好了 快点来吧 所有人快走
All right, quickly, come on. Everyone go.
-我们得马上离开这里 -带上女孩们
-We've got to get out of here right now. -Get the girls.
那家伙会回来的而且会带上他的小伙伴
That guy is gonna come back, and he'll bring friends.
-快点马上 -来吧 还有更多的人在过来
-Now hurry. -Come on, there's more coming.
-快点 -没事的 来吧
-Quickly. -It's okay, it's okay, come on.
我知道离这几个街区的一个房♥子
There's a house I know a few blocks from here.
-我们整晚都会很安全 -我在这亲爱的
-We'll be safe for the night. -I'm right here honey.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
快点
Hurry!
我会给你些时间
I'll buy you some time.
-好的 -来吧 来吧
-Okay. -Come on, come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-来吧 -不 我不想去
-Come on. -No, I don't want to!
-我不想去 -露西
-I don't want to go. -Lucy.
现在没有时间讨论这个了 好吧
This is no time to discuss this, okay.
看着我
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
我的女儿在我最后一次见她时给了我这个
My daughter gave me this the last time I saw her,
她还说
and she said
只要我戴上它什么坏事都不会发生在我身上
nothing bad would ever happen to me as long as I wear it.
我希望你拿去 好吧
I'd like you to take it. Okay.
好了 你现在很安全了 不管发生什么事 好吧
Okay, you're safe now. No matter what, okay.
-那碧斯呢 -它同样会保护碧斯
-What about Beeze? -It'll work for Beeze.
它会保护你们俩的 没有什么好害怕的
It'll work for both of you. There's nothing to be scared of.
你们现在安全了 好吗
You're safe now, okay?
保持安静 一直跑还有靠紧一点 好吧
Stay quiet, stay fast, and stay close. Okay.
你受伤了吗 你这有血迹
You hurt? You've got blood right here.
噢 这不是我的血
Oh, that's not mine.
-来吧 -好的 来吧 好的
-Come on. -Okay, come on. Okay.
来吧
Come on.
我们到了
Here we go.
跟上 来吧
Keep up now, come on.
就是这里 楼上
Here we go, upstairs.
-科索 -嘿 哈蒙德
-Kosal. -Hey, Hammond.
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
-Good to see you. -Good to see you too.
听着...
Listen...
我们要在这呆一个晚上 好吗
we're gonna spend the night here, okay?
-好的 -好 很好
-Okay. -Good, good.
你们没事吧 你们想喝点茶吗
Are you okay? Would you care for some tea?
好的 给几杯茶就好了 也许再加点烈酒
Yeah, a cup of tea would be nice, maybe a drop of the hard stuff.
你闻起来很不错
You smell lovely.
好了 这里进去
All right, through here.
这边走 小家庭
Here we go, family.
-好了 -没事的 没事的
-All right. -It's okay, it's okay.
到屋顶上
Out onto the roof.
我们做到了
We made it.
很高兴见到你在这 肯尼
Glad to see you're all in one piece, Kenny.
大家上来吧
Come OH Up, everyone.
来吧 我们到了
Come on, here we are.
你们一定饿了 这有足够每个人的食物
Ah, you guys must be starving. There's enough food here for everyone.
来吧 来坐下来
Come on, come sit down.
-好吗 -很好
-Good? -Nice.
干得好
Well done.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
-这是什么 -"这是什么"
-What is it? -"What is it?"
你是跟我说你没吃过干炒鸡吗
You mean to tell me you haven't had Kan Chow Chicken yet?
你会爱上这个的
You're gonna love this.
他们用葡萄干喂养鸡
They feed the chicken's raisins.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Really.
让鸡肉吃起来有甜味
Makes the chickens taste sweet.
葡萄干 这有点意思
Raisins? That's interesting.
他们在美国给鸡喂什么
What do they the feed the chickens in the US?