乖女孩 我很抱歉
Good girls. I'm so sorry.
好吧
Okay.
-你没事吧 -没事 我还好
-Are you okay? -Yep, I'm fine.
好了 快躲到那下面
Okay, go, underneath.
-你们没事吧 -没事 没事
-Are you okay? -Yes, yes.
好的 好了
Okay. All right.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
草
Shit!
这里 我们可以从这里下去
Right here. We can get down here.
-你确定 -对
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
-就还有10步 -还有10步
-Just ten more steps. -Ten more steps.
-就还有10步 -还有10步 快 快
-Just ten more steps. -Ten more steps. Go, go.
快 快 快点...
Go, go, go...
好了 送露西下来
Okay, send Lucy down.
好了 我抓住她了
Okay, I got her.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
好了 再来 来吧 我抓住你了 我抓住你了
Okay, again, here we go. I got you. I got you.
好了 放开她
Okay, let her go.
好了
Okay.
快
Go.
-来吧 -好的
-Come one. -Okay.
-把你的脚缠住柱子 我抓住你 -好的
-Put your foot right there. I got you. -Yeah.
好了 这边
There we go. Over here.
蹲下 蹲下 亲爱的 蹲下
Down, down, honey. Down.
先坐下来一会
Sit down for a second.
好了
Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
我们会通过难关的 好吗
We're gonna get through this, okay?
我知道
I know.
露西 你没事吧
Lucy, you okay?
-没事 -碧斯 你还好吗
-Okay. -Beeze, you all right?
布里格尔 亲爱的
Briegel. Honey.
碧斯 你可以看着我吗
Beeze, will you look at me?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道
I know.
爸爸你可以跟我们讲我出生的故事吗
Dad, can you tell us the story about when I was born.
不行 现在不可以亲爱的
No, not right now honey.
我晚点再跟你讲
I'll tell you later.
我饿了
I'm hungry
嗨 小饿饿 我是爸爸
Hi, hungry. I'm Dad.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我不是笑笑 我是爸爸
I'm not funny, I'm Dad.
还是不好笑
Still not funny.
我觉得你很好笑
I think you're funny.
所以你是我最喜欢的
And that's why you're my favorite.
-这太刻薄了 -我是说你们俩
-That's mean. -I mean, both of you.
-你们俩 -爸爸
-Both of you. -Dad!
过来
Come here.
蹲下
Get down.
蹲下来
Keep down, keep down, keep down.
有台坦克在下面 我们要走了
There's a tank out there. We need to move.
什么
What?
来吧 有坦克
Come on, there's a tank.
进来这
In here.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
-没事吧 你没事吧 -没事
-Okay? You okay? -Yeah.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, you okay?
退回去 退回去 走
Get back, get back. Go.
退回去
Get back.
杰克 噢...噢 草
Jack? Oh... oh, shit!
进去这里
In here, in here.
他们走了 没事了 他们走了
They're gone. It's okay, they're gone.
妈妈 我要去厕所
Mommy, I have to go potty.
就...
Just...
没关系 就尿到裤子里 好吗
It's okay, just go in your pants, okay.
但...我不是婴儿了
But... I'm not a baby.
我知道 我知道小甜心 我明白
I know, I know sweetheart. I know that.
我知道
I know.
就这一次 好吧
Just this one time, okay.
但...
But...
我保证没关系的
I promise it's okay.
没关系的 碧斯
It's okay, Beeze.
没关系的
It's okay.
你知道我有多爱你们吗
Do you know how much I love you?
你知道我爱你们的
You know, I love you.
杰克 没有人知道我们在这里
Jack, nobody even knows we're here.
没有人会来帮我们的
Nobody's gonna come to help us.
我们要自己去美国大使♥馆♥
We got to get ourselves to the American Embassy.
这正是我们要去做的 我们能做到的 好吗
That's what we're gonna do. We can do that. Okay?
我们会去到那里的
We're gonna get there.
好吗
Okay.
好的 我知道 我知道
Okay, I know, I know.
亲爱的过来 你没事吧
Come here honey. Are you okay?
-好了 -我们不能就这样子出去 亲爱的
-Here you go. -We can't go out like this, honey.
让我去拿些衣服给我们穿上
Let me get something for us to put on.
好的
Okay.
让我看看
Let me look around.
不要看 拜托你们不要看
Don't look. Please, don't look.
过来这 不要看
Come here. Don't look.
别看下面
Don't look down.
-我不喜欢这里 -我知道
-I don't like it here. -I know.
就下来 下来
Just stay put. Stay put.
看不懂这个 看不懂这地图
Can't read this. Can't read this map.
-你在找什么 -大使♥馆♥
-What are you looking for? -The Embassy.
-妈妈看 -什么
-Mom, look. -What?
美国大使♥馆♥
An American flag.
很好 非常好
Very good, very good.
杰克...
Jack...
好了 那么这里是美国大使♥馆♥
Okay, so here's the American Embassy,
但你知道我们在地图的哪里吗
but do you know where we are on this map?
我们在这里 大概在这里
We're right here, right about here.
好吧 我想是离这5个街区吧...
Okay, that's, like, five blocks away and I think...
闭嘴
Shut up.
安静
Quiet.
别出声
Stop it.
好吗
Okay?
你不能大叫
You can't scream.
你不能
You can't.
不
No!
还有10步
Ten more steps.
等我拿衣服
Let me get the clothes.
嘿
Hey...
嘿
Hey.
来吧
Come on.
再走两个街区
Couple more blocks.
这里转右
Take a right here.
杰克
Jack...
-掉头 掉头 杰克 -哪里
-Turn around, turn around Jack. -Where?
别过去 我们回去我们来的那里
Don't do it. We go back where we came from.
你们把头低下
You guys, put your head down.
靠边停
Pull it over.
-杰克...-我们不能 把你们的头低下
-Jack... -We can't, get your head down.
-保持低下 -杰克 求你了
-Stay down, stay down. -Jack, please.
求求你了
Please.
低下你的头 盖住你的头
Get your head down. Tuck your head in.
我要滑下去了
I'm slipping.
-就这里 -对
-Right here? -Yeah.
-好了 -我可以从这爬过去
-Okay. -I can get up right here.
-我们走吧 -不
-Let's go. -No.