他们一直不断在重复
They keep saying it over and over again.
血为水 血为水
Blood for water. Blood for water?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
-他不知道 -他会知道的 服务员
-He doesn't know. -He'll know, the bellhop.
嘿 老兄"血为水" 是什么意思
Hey, mate, what does "blood for water" mean?
他们喊着"血为水" 是什么意思
They're shouting out "blood for water." What does it mean?
美国人要接管我们的自来水厂而他们不喜欢
Americans take over our water company, and they don't like it.
-大家听着 我们只是...-卡迪夫
-Listen, guys, we just got a whole... -Cardiff?
他是在说卡迪夫吗 你知道关于这什么的吗
Is he talking about Cardiff? Did you know anything about this?
当然不知道 我以为我们来这是帮助他们
Of course not. I thought we were here to help.
爸爸
Dad?
-那些人是想杀我们吗 -不 他们不是想杀我们
-Are people trying to kill us? -No, they're not trying to kill us.
露西 下面有人想伤害我们
Lucy, there are people trying to hurt us down below.
-别跟她说 -这是为什么我们来这里
-Don't tell her that. -That's why we came up.
不 我不想装作这没发生
No, I don't want to pretend this isn't happening.
我们要团结在一起
We're gonna stick together,
而你就听你妈妈的话
and you just listen to what your mom says,
而你看好你的小妹妹
and you watch out for your little sister.
-为什么那些人想杀我们 -我不知道 他们就是想
-Why are people trying to kill us? -I don't know, they just are.
你要看好碧斯
You need to keep an eye out on Beeze,
因为她是你的小妹妹和她需要你的帮助 好吗
because she's your little sister and she needs your help all right?
我们就在这等然后援助会来的
We just wait here and then help is gonna come.
你能听见直升机的声音
Can you hear the helicopter?
杰克你听见了吗 那是直升机吗
Jack, do you hear that? Is that a helicopter?
好了 你们听见了吗
Okay, here, you hear that?
-对 那是直升机 -我们要离开这里了
-Yeah, that's a helicopter. -We're getting out of here.
看 一切都会没事的 好吧 对吧
See, everything is gonna be okay. Okay, right?
-你还好吗 你受伤了吗 -对吧
-Yeah! You okay? Are you hurt? -Right?
你让我离弃了鲍勃
You made me leave Bob.
-好了 -我们会给你另外一个鲍勃的
-All right. -We will get you another Bob.
我不想要一个新鲍勃
I don't want a new Bob.
-好吧 -这是漫长的一天
-All right. -It's been a long day.
你甚至没有说用什么作交换
You didn't even say what the deal is?
好吧 用这作交换怎么样
Okay, how about this deal?
我们会给你一只狗 我们会给你一个新狗狗 好吗
We'll get you a dog. We'll get you a new puppy, all right?
-一只斗牛犬 -对 一只斗牛犬
-A bulldog? -Yeah, a bulldog.
丑丑的
An ugly one?
丑到你从所未见的一只
Ugliest one you've ever seen.
-说好了 -说好了
-Deal. -Deal.
看到了吗
See it?
蹲下
Get down.
头低着
Keep your head down.
你们没事吧 你们没事吧
You okay? You okay?
等等 杰克 杰克
Wait, Jack. Jack?
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
杰克 你在干什么
Jack, what are you doing?
该死的
Shit!
过来这 过来这 过来这
Come here. Come here. Come here.
我们要去另一边 我帮你
We'll get to the other side. I got you.
-快 快 快 -你可以的
-Go, go, go. -You got it.
-快 快 -快 快
-GO, go, -GO, go.
-快走 -好了 呆在这
-Move. -Okay, over here.
-蹲下 -就呆在这 好吗
-Stay down. -Stay right here, okay?
藏到这下面
Get under here.
什么
What?
-我们要过去那边的屋顶 -什么
-We got to get over to that roof. -What?
-不 这他妈的不可能 -安妮 听我说
-No, no fucking way. -Annie, listen to me.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们一定要过去 他们要过来了
We got to do it. They're gonna come.
-我们就藏在那 -不
-We're gonna hide there. -No.
当他们进门来就完了 我们就死翘翘了
When they get through that, that's it. We're dead.
-杰克 不 -好了 在那边我们有生存的机会
-Jack, no. -Okay, over there we have a chance.
那边 我们不知道那边是什么
Over there? We don't know what's there.
在那边他们都是同样的人
Over there, they're gonna be the same kind of people.
我知道的是我们要跟他们保持距离 好吗
All I know is, we got to keep putting ten steps between us and them. Okay?
-如果我们呆在这他们会杀了我们 -杰克 别这样
-If we stay here they'll kill us. -Jack come on.
这太疯狂了 这太他妈的疯狂了
That's crazy, that's fucking crazy.
看着我 我们会他妈的死在这的
Look at me, we're gonna fucking die here.
听我说 我们不会的 我们有一个选择
Listen to me, we don't have a choice.
求你了 我们没其他选择了
Please, we don't have a choice.
-怎么过去 -你要第一个跳过去
-How? -You're gonna jump first,
然后我每次抛一个小孩过去
and then I'm gonna throw the kids over one at a time.
然后我随后过来 好吗
Then I'm gonna follow, okay?
-来吧 你能做得到的 -好吧
-Come on. You can do this. -Okay.
-怎么做 怎么做 -过来 这里
-How? How? -Come on. Right here.
就上来这里
Just get up here.
就这里
Right here.
你要先起跑然后你再跳 好吗
You're gonna get a good running start, and then you just jump it, okay?
-好的 -别跳啊 妈妈
-Okay. -Don't do it, Mommy.
别这样 离开点 别这样 她能做到的
Stop, stop. Get away. Stop. Stop, she can do it.
快 快
Go, go.
草
Shit!
我不能 我不能
I can't, I can't.
你在干什么 可以 你可以的
What are you doing? Yes, you can.
安妮 看着我 直接跳 不要想 好吗
Annie, look at me. Just do it. Don't think about it. Okay?
别冲着我喊 杰克
Stop yelling at me, Jack.
-不要想太多 看着我 -不要跳 妈妈
-Don't think about it. Look at me. -Don't do it, Mommy!
-看着我 -妈妈
-Look at me. -Mommy!
天啊 我好害怕
Oh, man, I'm scared.
你还好吗
You Okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
好了 我要送碧斯过来了
Okay, I'm gonna send the Beeze over.
-她可以的 -不 不要
-She's okay. -No! No.
我要你闭上眼睛一会
I need you to close your eyes for a second.
-不 别抛我过去 -好了
-No, don't do it. -Okay.
我不想你抛我过去妈妈那里
I don't want you to throw me to Mommy.
好了 我要抛了 我要抛你过去了 好吧
Okay, I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it. All right?
你的斗牛犬会是什么名字
What's the name of your bulldog gonna be?
-乔乔 -这是比温斯顿更好的名字吗
-Chow-chow. -Is that a better name than Winston?
-你这是这样认为的 -不要
-You think? -No!
布里格尔 你没事吧 亲爱的
Briegel, you okay, honey?
乖女孩
Good girl.
来吧
Come on.
不
No.
-露西 -不
-Lucy. -No.
-露西 过来这里 -不
-Lucy, come here. -No!
听我说
Listen to me.
听着 我一定要带你过去那边屋顶
Listen, I got to get you to that roof.
如果我没带你过去那些坏人会伤害你的
If I don't, those bad people are gonna hurt you.
好了 过来这里
Okay, come here.
-不 不要 -我知道你可以的
-No. No! -You can, I know.
不要
No.
爸爸
Daddy!
杰克
Jack!
-拉上来 -别把我掉下去
-Pull up. -Don't drop me!
抓紧点 抓住我的手 抓紧
Hold on, grab my arm. Grab it.
来吧 用力拉
Come on. Pull.
用力拉
Pull.
露西 我们差一点就过去了
Lucy, we almost went over.
听我说 如果我要你做什么你一定要做
Listen to me. If I tell you to do something, you gotta do it.
-好吗 -我好害怕
-Okay? -I'm scared.
我知道 我也好害怕
I know, I'm scared too.
好了 但会没事的 就闭上你的眼睛
Okay, but it's gonna be okay. Just close your eyes.
不要
No.
-不要 -露西
-No. -Lucy.
不要
No!
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you okay?
你还好吗
You all right?
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
没事的 缓一缓 来吧 乖女孩
It's okay. Get your breath, come on. Good girls.