这算我的 走!
On me, let's go!
冶·大卫,查理1号♥在入口点
Zed David, Charlie 1 at entry point.
右转
Turn right.
安全
You're clear.
可以下去了,快,快!
You're good! Go! Go!
行动!
Come on! Let's go!
2号♥装载支架
Number 2 loading dock.
重复,2号♥装载支架
Repeat. Number 2 loading dock.
停下
Stop.
不要
No!
上
Go.
这是查理1号♥,在推进和清理 报告完毕
This is Charlie 1 element, moving and clearing, over.
谢谢
Thanks.
有炸♥药♥ 在那,那里还有那里
There are explosives there, there and there.
大家靠近点
Stay close.
狙击手 - 哪里?
Sniper. - Where?
在我们后面 - 狙击手,在六点的位置
Behind us. - Sniper, six o'clock.
看到了吗? - 大家都别动
Got a visual? - Nobody move!
我会找到他
I'll find him.
二楼走道
Catwalk, second level.
二楼六点钟方向的走道
Catwalk, six o'clock. Second level.
看到他了
Got him.
我们得一个甲板一个甲板地搜查
We'll have to clear this deck by deck.
你们搜这一个 其他的让我来
You take this one. I'll do the rest.
让我们来个地毯式搜查
Let's sweep and clear.
她在主机房♥附近
She's near the engine room.
投降吧
Come on, man.
把人♥质♥放了 你还可以为自己开脱
Release the hostage. You can still get out of this.
别耍我了
Don't patronize me.
你枪法怎么样?
How good are you with that gun?
非常好
Very.
莉斯,你会没事的
You're going to be okay, Liz.
退后
Back off!
我已经看过这里的 每一个可能的结局
I've seen every possible ending here.
没有一个对你来说是好的
None of them are good for you.
我就要赌一把
I'll take my chances.
再往前走一步 算命佬
One more step, fortune teller,
你绝对不会有好下场
and it definitely won't be good for you.
你有一个办法可以脱离这处境
You have one way out of this.
不是这个
That wasrt it.
莉斯,看着我
Liz, look at me.
你没事了
It's okay.
看着我,一切结束了
Look at me. It's over.
一切都结束了
It's over.
不,还没有
No, it's not.
核弹被转移了 我们需要找到它的确切位置
The nuclear device was moved. We need to find its exact location.
这里记录了地壳上 任何一处明显的爆♥炸♥
Now, this registers any significant detonation in the earth's crust.
看一下 然后告诉我你看到了什么
Take a look. Tell me what you see.
不大对劲
Something's wrong.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
什么?
What?
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
它爆♥炸♥了 - 什么时候?
It's happening. - When?
就现在!
Now!
好了,四队人马给就各位了
All right, I got four teams in place.
我们正在等待路面的人马
We're just waiting on the road crew.
好的
All right.
我是弗妮斯 - 是我
Ferris. - It's me.
我愿意合作 但我有个条件
I'll do it, but I have conditions.
我不希望她被牵涉进来
I want her left out of it.
我肯定我们会找到解决办法
I'm sure we can work something out.
莉斯?
Liz?
莉斯?
Liz?
嘿
Hey.
回到床上来
Come back to bed.
我得走了
I got to go.
上哪去?
Go where?
我得去做一些事情 我不能耽搁太久
There's something I have to do. I can't put it off any longer.
你会回来吗?
Are you coming back?
当然
Yeah.
或许一个星期
It may be a week
又或许一个月
or a month.
但如果你愿意等 我会找到你的
But if you can wait, I'll find you.
关于未来有一个重要的特征
Here's the thing about the future.
每一次你看着未来
Every time you look at it,
它会发生改变 因为你看着它
it changes because you looked at it.
然后其它事情也跟着一起改变了
And that changes everything else.
你可以走了吗?
You ready?
是的
Yeah.