尼古拉斯·凯奇
Nicolas Cage
朱莉安·摩尔
Julianne Moore
片名:《惊魂下一秒》&《预见未来》
Next
杰西卡·贝尔
Jessica Biel
女士们先生们 请欢迎这位高人
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the man
他能在你们做之前 预知到你们将会做什么
who knows what you're going to do before you do it.
有请不可思议的弗兰克·卡迪拉克!
The amazing Frank Cadillac!
祝世界和平
Here's to world peace.
大家下午好 欢迎来到美丽的拉斯维加斯市中心
Good evening. Welcome to beautiful downtown Las Vegas.
这里有多少人是来自东方国家? 请举起你的手
How many people are here from the Orient? Raise your hands.
您,先生,您从哪里来的?
You, sir. Where are you from?
不,等一等,先别告诉我
No, wait! Wait. Don't tell me.
我感应到你一定有灵魂
I'm sensing you must have soul.
你是个首尔人
You're a Seoul man.
您愿意告诉大家您是从哪里的吗?
Why don't you share with everyone where you're from?
韩国 - 大伙觉得怎样?
Korea. - How about that, folks?
请允许我猜测 这位迷人的小姐是您的女儿吧?
And may I assume that this charming young lady is your daughter?
她是我的太太 - 噢,她当然是您的太太
She's my wife! - Well, of course she is!
在维加斯发生的,都留在维加斯
And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
你叫什么名字? - 勇婫
What's your name? - Yong Kyunge.
勇婫
Yong Kyunge.
能不能好事做到底 上台和我一起做个表演吗?
Would you be kind enough to join me up on stage, please?
你不是对这家伙认真的吧? 还不是在开玩笑吗?
Are you serious about this guy? This a joke?
既然来了 要不要我去捉几个小丑回去?
Want me to round up some mimes and clowns while we're at it?
勇婫,如果我告诉你
Yong Kyunge, what if I told you
你戴着的那个漂亮的项链的钩子坏了
that that pretty necklace you're wearing has a broken catch,
在我倒数到三 就会掉到你的杯子里
and on my count of three, will fall into your drink?
那是不是很了不起? 那是不是不可思议?
Wouldrt that be something? Wouldrt that just blow your mind?
是的 - 好!
Yeah. - Yes!
大家说是不是不可思议?
Wouldrt it blow all your minds?
三、二、一,断开
Three, two, one, now.
是不是有人说"怪异"?
Did somebody say "spooky"?
等一下 看看你的杯子,项链哪去了?
Wait a minute. Look at your glass. Where'd it go?
勇婫,为什么不看看我的口袋?
Yong Kyunge, why don't you look inside my pocket?
伸手进去到最深处
Reach in. Dig deep.
请大家给勇婫热烈掌声
Let's have a big hand for Yong Kyunge.
这就是魔术 我来这就是为大家变魔术的
That's magic, folks, and that's why I'm here.
你可能已经看过很多那样的表演了
You've probably seen a lot of those shows.
算命者,魔术家,幻想家
Mentalists. Magicians. Illusionists.
当你知道有时
You'd be shocked to know that sometimes,
只是有些时候,不是经常
not often, but sometimes,
那是千真万确的 你会感到非常震惊
it's the real deal.
伪装进行表演
Masquerading as an act.
花50块钱买♥♥通帮手来演戏
Hiding behind a few $50 tricks.
隐藏好不要让观众轻易发现
Hiding in plain sight.
因为如果魔术师不那么做
Because if the magician doesn't do that,
等于砸了其他魔术师的饭碗 这是绝对不能接受的
the alternative is impossible for others to live with.
不管怎么说,星期三晚 在“报纸屁♥股♥”的演出收入不好
Anyway, Wednesday night at the Back Page doesn't pay very well,
所以我去赌博
so I gamble.
但我不和其他人赌 只和赌场赌
But I don't play against other people. Only against the house.
所以,不碰巨额累积奖金的 不玩风险大的赌注
So, no mega-jackpots, no long shots.
原则是不引人注目
The idea is to go unnoticed.
那样的话我可以全身而退 下次再来
That way, I can keep coming back.
我不是上帝
I'm not a god.
我不能预见每个人的未来
I can't see everyone's future.
我只能预见我自己的
Only my own.
而且只能预 见两分钟内的事情
And only within two minutes.
除了当我看见她
Except for when I saw her.
这个我们过一会再说
But we'll come back to that.
这家伙并无定律 行踪无所不在
There's no pattern to this guy. He's all over the map.
他没有算牌 没有去掉头五张牌
Well, he's not counting. Not off the top of a five-deck shoe.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那不是在“报纸屁♥股♥” 做下三烂魔术表演的吗?
Isn't that that two-bit magic act over at the Back Page?
他叫什么名字? - 卡迪拉克
What's his name? - Cadillac.
是的,那是弗兰克·卡迪拉克
Yeah, that's Frank Cadillac.
他是不是在跟我们玩花招? 那合法吗?
Is he pulling tricks on us? Is that legal?
玩扑克牌他出不了老千
You can't trick the deck.
我说 那人♥渣♥知道什么牌
I'm telling you, that little prick knows what's coming.
如果他真的那么出神入化 他为什么不赌大一点?
If he's running that good a system, why is he not betting more?
这正是我的第二个疑问
That's going to be my second question.
看,他直视着我们
Look at that. He's looking right at us.
好像他能听到我们的谈话
It's like he can hear us.
那是几号♥桌的? - 27号♥
What table was that? - 27.
这是罗伊保,派两个人到27号♥台 我现在就下去
This is Roybal. Give me two men on table 27. I'm coming right down.
请下注吧
Place your bets, please.
关于未来有一个重要的特征
Here's the thing about the future.
每一次你看着未来
Every time you look at it,
它会发生改变 因为你看着它
it changes because you looked at it.
嗨 - 然后其它事情也跟着一起改变了
Hi. - And that changes everything else.
九千零七十
$9,070.
把抽屉里的钱都拿出来,快!
Empty the drawer. Move!
把枪放下!马上!
Drop the gun! Now!
九千零七十
$9,070.
把枪放下!退后!
Drop the gun! Step back!
这是他的枪 他会开枪打伤两个人
It's his gun. He was going to shoot two people!
退后,我们会马上处理这事
Step back. We'll settle this right now.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
监视所有的门,电梯,自动扶梯 所有能走出这该死建筑的通道!马上!
Secure the doors, elevators, escalators, every way out of this damn place! Now!
菲力曼,把扑克牌桌封起来 苏尼旺跟罗伊保联♥系♥
Freeman, seal off the blackjack tables. Sullivan, link up with Roybal.
我们在第一层 马上到第一层
We're on the floor. On the floor right now.
把其他的监视镜头转过来
Bring up the other cameras.
你往那边,你往这边
That way. This way.
他就在你正右边 10号♥老虎机,14号♥过道
He's right next to you. $10 slots, aisle 14.
他在那!就在你后面!你的左边! 转过身来!
There he is! Behind you! Your left! Turn around!
他就在你们中间!
He's right between you!
他进男洗手间了,在礼品店附近 礼品店!礼品店!
He's in the mens room near the gift shop. Gift shop! Gift shop!
戴维斯,他到底在哪里?
Davis, where the hell is he?
黑T恤,草帽! 正向入口方向走去!
Black T-shirt, straw hat! Heading towards the entrance!
快,我们走
Come on, let's go.
通知维加斯警♥察♥
Call Vegas P.D.
他刚偷了一辆银色的房♥车 车牌是585G4S
Just stole a silver Charger, tag 585G4S.
把枪放下!退后!
Drop the gun! Step back.
大约两个月前他爬升到 我们的赌博诈骗嫌疑名单的首位
He rose to the top of our gambling fraud wish list about two months ago.
他所做的跟运气无关 是靠可以解释的能力
What he does has nothing to do with luck. It's definable ability.
你看他,他准确的知道 要怎么做去避免被抓到
Look at him. He knows exactly what to do and not be caught.
你能给我解释这一切吗?
Can you explain that to me?
不,我不能解释,珂妮 我也没有这个时间
No, I can't explain it, Callie, nor do I have the time.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦有一万吨♥核弹
The Russian Federation has a 10-kiloton nuclear munition
不知去向 - 我明白
unaccounted for. - I understand that.
我不是很确定你明白,我们需要 尽可能派上每一位探员到处搜查
I'm not sure you do. We need every agent available beating the street.
五周前核弹就被偷了 我们刚刚才得到消息
That bomb was stolen five weeks ago. We've just been informed of it now.
这意味着也许就在我们眼皮底下 放置在这卡车下面
Which means it could be parked under this truck for all we know.
我需要的是合理合法的智囊团
I need actionable intelligence,
不是所谓的超能力和 狗屁不通的魔术师
not paranormals and bullshit magicians.
不是想冒犯您,先生
With all due respect, sir,
这个狗屁不通的魔术师 展现出具有先知的模式
this bullshit magiciars shown a pattern of advanced awareness
从统计学角度看着是不可能的
that is statistically impossible.
你允许我把他带回来 你就会得到你想要的
You let me bring him in and you'll get what you want.
给你五天,珂妮,就这样
Five days, Callie. That's it.
把赌场保安的负责人给我找来
Get me the head of casino security.
你是罗伊保? - 我是罗伊保
You Roybal? - It's Roybal.
无所谓了
Whatever.
你是谁? - 卡旺诺,跟我走
Who are you? - Cavanaugh. Take a walk.
嘿,罗伊保,这不是他妈的什么竞赛 快点
Hey, Roybal, this isn't a pissing contest. Come on.
你干了什么? 你买♥♥了辆新车? - 偷的
What'd you do? You got a new car? - Stole it.
看看这个
Look at this.
20分钟走20步
Twenty minutes to walk 20 steps.
这就是你一天抽两包烟的结果
Well, that's what you get from two packs a day.
哦,嘿
Oh, hey.
我给你带来两个三文治 - 两个三文治?
I got you two sandwiches. - Two sandwiches?