那就是两万块啊 - 拿去,我爱你
That's 20 grand. - Take it. I love you.
噢,天哪
Oh, jeez.
我怎么才能还给你?
How can I repay you?
停泊这么个庞然大物肯定相当痛苦
Must be a bitch to park this thing.
罗伊保主管,联邦探员弗妮斯
Chief Roybal. Special Agent Ferris.
相信卡旺诺探员已经向你解释过
I'm sure Agent Cavanaugh has explained to you
你现在所说的一切 都可以作呈堂证供
that everything you say is admissible in court
你所承认的一切都可以用来指控你
and anything you knowingly admit can be used against you.
我们彼此都很清楚了吧?
Do we understand each other?
是的
Sure.
告诉我关于克里斯·约翰逊的事 - 我不知道他是谁
Tell me about Cris Johnson. - I don't know who that is.
那就谈谈弗兰克·卡迪拉克?
How about Frank Cadillac?
你今晚在你的赌场追逐他
You chased him out of your casino tonight.
他从待客泊车的人手上偷了一辆车 - 对,我知道卡迪拉克
He stole a car from valet parking. - Yeah, I know Cadillac.
我觉得他玩扑克牌时出老千
I thought he was cheating us at cards.
我知道的另一件事就是 他扑倒一个人,并且挥动着枪
Next thing I know, he's tackling some guy and waving a gun.
那枪不是他的
The gun wasn't his.
他扑倒的那个人因在里诺的 两起赌场谋杀被通缉
The man he tackled is wanted for two casino killings in Reno.
他现在已经被关押起来
He's in custody now.
过来,我想给你看些东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
你记得这个吗?
You remember this?
噢,是的,当然记得 我们在说他好像直视着我们
Oh, yeah, of course I do. We were saying he's looking right at us.
你们怎样得到这个的? - 仔细想想
How'd you get this? - Think carefully.
他往上看那一刻你们在说什么?
What were you talking about right when he looked up?
我们在说,他既然如此出神入化 为什么他不赌大点?
We were saying, if he has a system, why isn't he betting more?
你确定你们没有做 或者说什么别的吗?
You sure you weren't doing or saying anything else?
我去下面去带他上来 我伸手去拿对讲机…
I was going down to pick him up, I was reaching for my radio...
那一刻接着怎样?就在那时 他往上看吗?说具体点
And right then? That's when he looked up? Be very specific.
我已经说过了
That's what I said.
他往上看,真的
He looked up, really.
看来他不一定要在现场去做
So he doesn't have to be there to do it.
一旦你进入他的潜意识 他就能够感应到
Once you enter his consciousness, he can pick it up.
他的超能力就是这样工作的吗?
Is that to work his system?
谢谢你的合作,我们问完了
Thank you. We're finished.
你合作得很好,先生 但谈话的内容必须保密
Done some good here, Mr. Roybal, but none of it is up for discussion.
现在,你要当作克里斯·约翰逊 根本不存在
Now, as far as you're concerned, Cris Johnson never existed.
这可能有点难度 考虑到赌场里上百个镜头看到他
That's going to be difficult considering 100 cameras saw him at the casino.
不必过虑 那些录影带已经被销毁
Not to worry. Those tapes have been destroyed.
嘿,她是单身吗?
Hey. Is she single?
克里斯,你不能总是偷车 然后被人追得满大街跑
Cris, you can't keep stealing cars and having people chase you.
那不是生活
That's not a life.
但你得忘掉那个你一直 在脑海里看到的女孩
But you got to forget this girl that you keep seeing in your head.
我不会去任何地方 直到我遇见她
I'm not going anywhere until I meet her.
那么假如她不出现呢?
Well, suppose she don't show up?
她已经出现了,在餐厅,8:09
She already did, at the diner. 8:09.
还有几个小时 打盘桌球怎样?
Well, you got a couple hours. How about a game of pool?
好吧,艾夫
All right, Irv.
我们打几局
We'll shoot some pool.
我们给每一手21点的牌记时
We timed every hand of blackjack.
最长的那次需要89秒 当约翰逊拿到21点共六张牌
The longest was 89 seconds, when Johnson pulled a six-card 21.
所以我们知道他能够 看到未来至少一分半钟
So we know he can see at least a minute and a half ahead.
我要我们的侦探 进行射频频谱分♥析♥
I had our techs run a radio frequency spectrum analysis.
结果是不成功,这是说他没有 借助任何形式的电子设备帮助
Came up dry, so he's not receiving any form of electronic help.
有一点,有两分十六秒的延误
At one point, there was a two-minute, 16-second delay.
他什么也没赌 只是站起来走开了
He never bet, just got up and walked away.
也许2分16秒太长了 他不能看那么远
Well, maybe 2:16's too long. He can't see that far.
不管怎样,把窗口缩小一点
Narrows our window a little bit, anyway.
找到他了,维加斯警局透过 防盗追踪系统找到被偷车辆
Got him. Vegas P.D. Got a LoJack hit on the stolen vehicle.
好了
Okay.
听着,关于那女孩
Listen, about that girl.
当你看那个钟的时候 有没有恰好看见日历了?
When you looked at the clock, did you happen to see a calendar?
因为有可能是10年后她才饿了
Because it could be 10 years from now she gets hungry.
很快就要发生了
It's got to be soon.
我从来没有超前预见超过两分钟
I've never seen further ahead than two minutes.
除了她
Except for her.
你想过是什么原因造成这特例的?
Now, what do you think the reason is for that?
不知道 或许她不那么容易受惊吓
I don't know. Maybe she doesn't scare easy.
或许她就是我的那位
Maybe she's the one.
既然你这么想的 我没有什么话可说了
Well, when you get like this there's no talking to you.
她差不多到了
She's almost here.
那餐馆发生什么事了?
What happened to the diner?
还有别的人,一个警♥察♥ - 警♥察♥? 那你赶快走
Somebody else, a cop. - A cop? Well, then, you got to go.
等等,我想看看她知道多少 她想要我♥干♥什么
Hold on. I want to see how much she knows. What she wants from me.
克里斯·约翰逊,你还在这啊?
Cris Johnson. Still here, huh?
克里斯·约翰逊,你还在这啊?
Cris Johnson. Still here, huh?
我还能上哪去呢?
Where else would I be?
联邦探员弗妮斯
Special Agent Ferris.
下次要偷不带防盗跟踪系统的车
Next time, steal a car without LoJack.
我们可以单独谈谈吗?
Can we speak privately?
没事的,艾夫
It's okay, Irv.
走吧 - 谢谢
Go ahead. Thanks.
你肯定知道我来这里的原因
I'm sure you know why I'm here.
因为你是那位能预先 知道我要做什么的人,对吧?
Because you're the man who knows what I'm going to do before I do it, right?
噢,那个表演,对,对!
Oh, the show, right. Right!
我看见你在那儿
I saw you there.
太好了,你喜欢魔术表演?
Wonderful. You like magic tricks.
是,是,我是喜欢你的魔术表演 第六感应…
Yeah, yeah, I do like your magic tricks, clairvoyance...
无论你管它叫什么都好
Whatever you're calling it.
让我们谈些严峻的话题
Let's talk about something hard.
一枚被偷的核弹被偷运往美国
A stolen nuclear munition is being smuggled into the United States,
或许可能,事实上现在已经到这了
or may, in fact, already be here.
我想要你预见一下未来 告诉我那核弹被部署在哪
I want you to look ahead and tell me where it's going to be deployed.
我想你找错人了 那只是魔术表演
I think you've got the wrong guy. It's a magic act.
你还坚持说是魔术表演?
You going to stick with that story?
因为数百万人的生命受到威胁
Because millions of lives are at risk
你或许能够阻止一次重大灾难发生
and you could, maybe, prevent a major catastrophe.
从实际一点出发 别忘了我们站在一辆被偷贼车的前面
On a practical note, we're standing in front of a stolen vehicle
你因为在赌场使用武器袭击被通缉
and you are wanted for assault involving a weapon at the casino.
好了,那都是意外 他有枪
All right, that was an accident. He had a gun.
他要枪伤两人 - 是吗?
He was going to shoot two people. - Yeah?
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
好心遭雷劈,是吧?
No good deed goes unpunished, does it?
我可以帮你洗脱法律方面的问题 但你自己得努力争取
I can fix your legal problems, buddy, but you've got to step up.
否则,你下一次魔术表演只能 在福尔松州立监狱进行了
Otherwise, your next magic show is going to be at Folsom State Prison.
说来真好笑 正是象你这样试图帮助我的人
It's ironic, but people like you who try to help
自从我三岁起 在各方面对我进行种种折磨
have been torturing me, in the full sense of the word, since I was three years old.
他们把那称作什么来着?
What did they call it?
噢,对了
Oh, yeah.
观察游戏疗法 (对精神障害儿童的一种心理疗法)
Observed play therapy.
想象一下马拉松长跑,36个小时
Featuring the marathon, 36-hour,
“你能猜出下一张闪卡”的游戏
can-you-guess-the-next-flash-card game.
所以放过我吧,拜托了
So, please, leave me alone
让我象普通人那样生活
and let me live some semblance of a normal life.
我非常乐意成全你的感受
I'd love to indulge your feelings,
但现在我正在考虑的 是从大局出发
but I am dealing with a slightly larger picture right now.
现在你可以执行你的责任 去帮助你的同胞
Now, you can exercise your responsibility to help your fellow man
否则我来帮你负起那责任
or I will exercise that responsibility for you.
你是对的,我要走了
You're right. I got to go.
他走了,是吧?
He's gone, right?
就差几秒钟 我错过了他,是吧?
I missed him by seconds, didn't I?
对不起,亲爱的 不要坐在我车上,好吗?
Excuse me, honey, can you get off my car?
好,谢谢,天哪
Yeah, thank you. Jeez.
你是罗伊保先生? - 我是罗伊保,你有什么事吗?
Mr. Roybal? - It's Roybal. Can I help you, man?
我有些问题要问你 如果现在合适的话
I have a few questions if this is a good time.
赌博代理?现在下班了
Gaming Commission? It's after hours.
你们应该呆在脱衣酒吧,对吧?
You guys should be at a strip club, right? Come on.
你能告诉我们 关于克里斯·约翰逊的事吗?
What can you tell us about Cris Johnson?
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
让我换个形式再问一次问题
Let me rephrase the question.
这是命运
It's destiny.