谢谢杰夫,当警方接到一个匿名电♥话♥ 就开始部署人马
Jeff, the standoff began when police received an anonymous phone call
那匿名电♥话♥声称炸♥弹♥ 将会在这个停车场引爆
stating that explosives would be detonated at this parking garage
地点是第二街和百老汇交界 时间是今晚六点
at 2nd and Broadway at 6:00 tonight.
没有…呃… 他们都不清楚动机是什么
There's no... They have no idea on a motive.
但是受害者…
The victim, however...
莉斯,真对不起
Liz, I'm sorry.
什么?
What?
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
洛杉矶警方已经包围了这地区 他们封锁了外♥围♥区域
The LAPD has surrounded the area. They've secured a perimeter.
现在拆弹组正在靠近
But now the bomb squad is making their way
这栋大厦的首层
onto the deck of this building.
他们穿着黑色套装 在向上移♥动♥
And they're the men that are walking up with black suits on and such.
噢,天哪!
Oh, my God.
发生…发生了爆♥炸♥
There's been... There's been an explosion.
发生了爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion...
噢,天啊!
Oh, my God.
遇害者的身份已经确认
The victim has been identified
是来自拉斯维加斯的伊丽莎白·库珀
as Elizabeth Cooper of Las Vegas.
她被绑在一张轮椅上
She was strapped to a wheelchair.
对不起
Sorry.
大约10%的美国工人收到购股选择权
Approximately 10% of U.S. Workers receive stock options.
许多科技公♥司♥会让出这选择权…
Many technology companies give the options away...
告诉我刚才发生了什么事 - 我不能
Tell me what just happened. - Yeah, I can't.
象这样做是没有用的
It won't work like this.
让我离开这房♥间 我会和你们合作的
Get me out of this room and I'll do what you want.
我求你了 让我离开这房♥间
I beg you, please get me out of this room.
让他出去!
Let him out!
珂妮!珂妮,等一下 - 什么事?
Callie! Callie, wait up. - What?
关于贝蒂·彼得森的验尸报告
Forensics report on Betty Peterson.
那个尸体在公♥寓♥里被发现的女孩 被割喉,血流得满地都是
The dead girl in the apartment? Her throat was cut, bled out.
否则别指望检验DNA 那地方又变得一尘不染了
Otherwise, nothing to DNA. The place was immaculate again.
约翰逊那边怎么样?
How'd it go with Johnson?
确实有事发生了 但他不肯说
Well, something happened, but he's not sharing.
报告提到验出一些碘化钾
You know, there are traces of potassium iodide.
是因为彼得森在吃的一些药物造成的?
Some medication Peterson was taking?
他们找到一个空的药箱 - 不是
They found an empty pillbox. - No.
吃碘化钾的唯一目的就是预防核辐射
The only reason to take it is to prevent radiation poisoning.
嘿,等等,能给我一根烟 或其他帮助放松的吗?
Hey, wait, can I get a smoke or something? I need to relax.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,能借个火吗?
Hey, can I get a light?
看看这个
Look at this. Look.
哎呀
Ta-da!
赶快!走!
Get it up here! Let's go!
基地,空中一号♥,基地,空中一号♥ 我发现目标
Base, Air 1. Base, Air 1. I've got visual.
目标在第五街的斑马线上 往南逃跑
Subject is spotted heading south on 5th Street.
注意了 目标转东到了百老汇
Be advised, subject is turning east onto Broadway.
你们待在这 让我来处理
Stay here. Let me deal with this.
你在这干嘛?
Why are you here?
他们杀了她
They killed her.
从现在算起两小时后
Two hours from now.
他们杀了莉斯
They killed Liz.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
看到他们杀死了她
I saw them execute her.
就在那
Right there.
在屋顶上
On the roof.
还没有发生 我知道她在谁手里
It hasn't happened yet and I know who has her.
他们正是我们正在找的那些人
It's the same people we're after.
他们把你引来这里定有原因 他们利用莉斯作诱饵
There's a reason that they brought you here. They're using Liz as bait.
几乎肯定 当你一踏上那屋顶
10-1 you go out on that roof,
他们就会让你脑袋开花
they're going to put a bullet in your brain.
我知道
I know.
至少现在她还活着
Right now, she's still alive.
她活着,你活着 我们都还活着
She is, you are, we all are.
让我们紧密合作
Let's try to keep it that way.
我帮助你,你帮助我,好吗?
I help you, you help me, all right?
我要两英里范围内
I want a two-mile radius.
所有电♥话♥中转站 短波,信♥号♥♥塔
Every telephone grid, shortwave, cell tower.
全部关闭
Shut it down.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
让他向你开枪
Let him shoot you.
您的电♥话♥暂时不能接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
请检查您拨的号♥码是否正确 请重新再拨
Check the number and dial again.
您的电♥话♥暂时不能接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
联邦调查局(FBI) 跪下!
FBI! Down on your knees!
你还好吗? 刚才的表演很不错
You okay? That looked pretty close.
驾轻就熟了
Sleight of hand.
你没有抓到他? - 没有抓到活的,他跟直升机开火
You didn't get him. - Not alive. He fired on the chopper.
但那不要紧 他无法联络外界
But it doesn't matter. He couldn't call in the hit.
所以他们其他人到目前为止 都以为你还没有到这里
So as far as they're concerned, you're not here yet.
这为我们争取到时间
It buys us time.
无论我怎样去试 她最终还是会死
Every way I try this, she still ends up dead.
如果你早点动手又怎样?
What if you do it earlier?
他们得开车带她到这里,对吧?
They have to bring her here in a vehicle, right?
只要找到车牌号♥码 - 对
Looking for a license plate. - Right.
你看到了吗?
Can you see it?
如果你现在不说话 反而有所帮助
It helps if you don't speak right now.
加州车牌号♥码
California plate number
50KF272
50KF272.
加州车牌, 5,0,千克(kilo) 狐步舞(foxtrot),2,7,2
California tag. 5, 0, kilo, foxtrot, 2, 7, 2.
拜托,你们要带我去哪?
Please, where are you taking me?
你们到底要对我怎样?
What do you want with me?
你们到底是什么人?
Who the hell are you people?
军情报告,卡旺诺
SITREP, Cavanaugh.
当地的特警已经部署完毕
Local SWAT has been deployed and the
军区部队作后援已到位
regional team just showed to back us up.
好了,大家听着
All right, listen up.
装载伊丽莎白·库珀的车 会从这个仓库里出来
A van carrying Elizabeth Cooper will exit the warehouse
穿过18号♥货运码头 大约需要五分钟
across from Pier 18 compound in approximately five minutes.
是四分二十七秒
Four minutes and 27 seconds.
你不介意吧? - 现在不会了,请继续
Do you mind? - Not anymore. Go ahead.
他们把炸♥弹♥绑在她的身上 引线到一部手♥机♥上
They've got her wrapped in explosives, wired to a cell phone.
这是远程引爆 用另一部手♥机♥引爆
Remote trigger. Another cell phone sets it off.
通常采用单键快速拨号♥的方式
Usually a one-button speed dial.
他们会从这条路到出口大门
They'll take this route to the entrance gate.
那时A队和B队的人马一拥而上
At that point, Alpha and Bravo will swarm the entrance...
如果你乖乖的保持安静 准确的按照我说的去做
If you could just be quiet and do exactly what I say,
我会救你一命
I'll save your life.
在他们通过大门之前
We need to stop the vehicle here
我们得把那车给截下
before they get through the gates.
A队和B队人马守着这里 控制住这里
Alpha and Bravo will hold and contain here.
狙击手听强森的指令 采取行动
Sniper teams will initiate on Johnsors call.
听他的指令 大家都清楚了吗?
On his call. Are we clear?
任何敌对分子格杀勿论
All elements shoot to kill any hostiles.
那些智囊团呢?
What about intel?
我们不需要他们了 我们有他
We don't need them. We have him.
好了,各位,行动吧!
All right, everybody! Let's go!
马上行动!走
Move out! Let's go!
走!出发!
Go! Let's go! Move!
快支援!快支援!快支援!
Back up! Back up! Back up!
上,上,上
Go, go, go!
把车截下 - 先不要,你会害死她的
Stop the van. - Not yet. You'll kill her.
动手
Now.
动手
Now.
你们现在下去,快,快!
You're good to go! Now, now!
这是查理1号♥靠近大厦东面
This is Charlie 1 on approach, east side of building.
退后,退后!
Move back! Move back!
这是A队,A队 我们开火了!
This is Alpha Unit, Alpha-U! We're taking fire!
把起重车上那个家伙解决掉 东北角的那个
Take out the guy on the crane, northeast corner.
看不到人 - 把枪给我
Negative on a visual. - Give me that.
瞄准门缝 防护栏往上八英吋
Aim for the doorway, eight inches above the guardrail.