好吧,那里有个交通监视镜头
All right, there's a traffic cam over there,
街道对面有家银行和一家便利店
a bank, a 7-Eleven across the street.
翻看所有的录影带,也许我们 运气好,大海捞针也能找到他
Just run all the tapes. Maybe we'll get lucky and catch him in wide.
你记得罗伊保,那个赌场主监吗?
Your buddy Roybal, the casino chief?
昨晚被人割喉 之前膝盖中了一枪
Had his throat cut last night after getting a kneecap shot off.
你现在才告诉我? 我们刚刚和他谈过约翰逊的事
You're telling me this now? We just talked to him about Johnson.
嘿,我也才知道 - 好吧
Hey, I just found out. - All right.
本地武器? - 无法查到来源
Local weapon? - Dead end.
案发现场一无所获 没有头发,没有皮屑
And forensics came up empty. Not a hair, not a fiber.
有人想获得消息
Somebody wants information.
下次有任何关于约翰逊的事
Now, the next time anything happens relative to Johnson,
第一时间通知我
I want to know right away.
就算是剪报也好 我不在乎
I don't care if it's a paper cut.
好的,领导
Okay, boss.
好,好,就放那里
That's good! Good. Right there!
那个赌场保安的主管, 你从他那知道了什么?
The head of casino security, what did you learn from him?
像他那样一个大块头 却尖叫得像个小女孩
For a macho guy, he screams like a girl.
但他被一个联邦探员询问 那个探员正在找克里斯·约翰逊
But he was questioned by federal agents looking for Cris Johnson,
是吗?
yes?
他说他们还没有找到他
He said they haven't found him yet.
你相信这样的事吗?
Do you believe this shit?
他能够预先看见即将发生的事情
He can see things before they happen?
我相不相信并不能改变什么
It makes no difference what I believe.
我们花了两年时间部署这件事情
Look, we spent two years setting this up
那个人担心所有这一切
and that man out there is worried all this will be
会被一个叫约翰逊的人破坏掉
compromised by Johnson.
我们在浪费时间 去找什么魔术师
We're wasting our time looking for some magician.
我们给雇用来确保行动安全的 琼斯
We're being paid to secure the operation, Jones,
不是去搜捕一些嘉年华会狂欢者
not to hunt down some carnival barker.
真的是无关痛痒的人吗? 那么为什么在查找我们的同一批探员
Really? Then why are the same authorities
会对他如此感兴趣?
that are looking for us so interested in him?
干掉他
Get rid of him.
马上去
Do it now.
嘿
Hey.
这是哈瓦苏派保留地(印第安部落) 我每星期来这儿教课一次
Havasupai Reservation. I teach here once a week.
条件相当差
The conditions are pretty lousy.
但这是在大峡谷 世界八大奇迹之一
But it's in the Canyon, one of the Eight Wonders of the World.
嘿,萨姆 - 嘿,莉斯
Hey, Sam. - Hey, Liz.
几百年前,这个部落很强盛
Well, a couple hundred years ago, this tribe was booming.
物质丰富,文化繁荣 他们本应该更加富足下去
Plenty of food and a thriving culture. They should be better off.
但我想这可能就是他们的命运吧
But I guess this was just their destiny.
我想去见一下他们的巫医
I'd like to meet their shaman.
有一次我读到 在许多北美部落
I read once that in many North American tribes
他们的巫医不仅仅是治病
their shamars purpose wasrt only healing
他们声称同样拥有影响大自然的力量
but they also claimed to have power over the atmosphere.
能够呼风唤雨
To bring on or stop rain.
甚至能知未来
Even know future events.
你认为这个可能吗?
Do you think that's possible?
你认为这个可能吗?
Do you think that's possible?
我相信一切都有可能
Well, I believe anything is possible.
我也是
Me, too.
谁的生日? - 我的一个学生的
Whose birthday? - One of my students'.
嘿,嗨
Hey! Hi!
你们好吗?
How's it going?
你们好!大家都好吗?
Hello! How is everybody? Good?
说得很好 - 我说得比较准确了
That's good. - Oh, I was close.
这太多话了 你在最后那部分有点乱
That was a lot. You messed up on the last part.
在最后那部分,好
On the last part. Yeah.
我还以为你下星期一才来呢
I thought you werert coming back until next Monday.
是的,我原本是不来的 但今天是杰克的生日,我怎能错过?
Well, I'm not, but it's Jake's birthday. How could I miss that?
跟你一起来的那个男的是谁?
Who's that man you're with?
他是你男朋友吗?
Is he your boyfriend?
不,不是我的男朋友 只是普通朋友
No, no, he's not my boyfriend. He's just my friend.
我觉得他喜欢你
I think he likes you.
你怎么会这么想?
Well, why would you say that?
因为他看你的眼神 和我哥哥看他女朋友的眼神一个样
Because he looked at you like my brother looks at his girlfriend.
嘿,杰克,你想看魔术吗?
Hey, Jake, you want to see some magic?
我表演给你看,过来
I'll show you something. Come here.
我在峡谷找到这块石头
I found this rock out in the Canyon
我想你拿着它 因为这是一块魔石
and I want you to hold it because it's a magic rock.
对了,紧紧握住,一直压住
That's right. Hold it really tight. Keep squeezing.
魔术来了
It's magic.
它不咬人的
He won't bite.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday.
你是个魔术师?
So, you're a magician?
呃…
Well...
我在维加斯有个 小小的魔术表演节目
I have a small magic act back in Vegas.
弗兰克·卡迪拉克秀
The Frank Cadillac Show.
我还以为你叫克里斯 - 我是叫克里斯
I thought your name was Cris. - It is.
弗兰克·卡迪拉克是我的艺名
Frank Cadillac is my stage name.
你怎么取那么个艺名?
How did you come up with that?
我挑自己喜欢的两样东西 然后凑在一起
I picked two things I really liked and I put them together.
法兰肯斯坦(小说人物) 和卡迪拉克牌轿车
Frankenstein and Cadillacs.
你真怪
You are odd.
是有魅力
Charming,
但有些怪
but odd.
停火!访客在射程内!
Cease fire! Visitor on the range!
不错
Nice.
只是目标近了点
A little close, though.
不错
Okay.
你要翻看交通监视录影是对的 我们找到一个有用的身份证明
You were right about the traffic cam. We got a positive ID.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用对不起
Don't be.
没关系
It's okay.
我有没有流口水?
Did I drool?
流口水? - 对
Drool? - Yeah.
流口水?没有
Drool? No.
噢,天哪,倾盘大雨
Oh, my God, it's coming down so hard.
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢下雨
I like rain.
我也喜欢
I like rain, too.
有一次,我想是在丹麦
You know, once, I think it was in Denmark,
天下起了鱼来
it rained fish.
因为太阳把水都蒸发了
Because the sun dehydrated the water
水汽上升到了大气层
and took it up into the atmosphere,
鱼卵重新水合 然后孵化变成鱼
rehydrated the fish eggs and they hatched
于是天就下起鱼来了
and it rained fish.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
对,发生在大气层(其实是虚无缥缈) 真实故事,在五十年前发生的
Yeah, in the clouds. True story. It happened 50 years ago.
我突然有股冲动想跟你分享这故事
I just felt like sharing that with you.
前面道路被水冲蚀了 明天早晨才开放
Road's washed out ahead. You can't cross till morning.
但如果还一直下这么大雨 明天早上也不成
Not even then if this keeps up.
你们最好调头往回走大约两英里
You want to spin around and go back about two miles,
左转两次 有一家汽车旅馆叫…
take your second left. There'll be a motel there called...
“绝岭雄风”,谢谢
"The Cliffhanger." Thanks.
没错
Right.
那是他吧?
Him, right?
就是这个?
That's it?
没有正面的车牌 另一边在哪?
There's no front plate. Where's the other side?
我找不到
I don't have it.
在前面车窗上的是什么? 回放
What was that on the front window? Go back.
回放,回放
Back, back.
回放,那里,放大
Back. There! Zoom in.
那是个许可证
That's a permit.
追查这许可证 去找到她
Track it and find her.
我去生火
I'll light a fire.
克里斯,有个小问题
Cris, one little problem.
噢,不,不,我到车里睡
Oh, no, no, I'm going to sleep in the car.
好了
Okay.
给你
Here.