给你菜单,韩 - 谢谢
Here you go, hon. - Thanks.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
我注意到你也是一个人, 你介意我一起吗?
I noticed you were alone, too. Do you mind if I join you?
事实上,我介意
Actually, I do.
对不起,打扰你了 但我对咖啡有点疑问
Sorry to bother you, but I have a question about the coffee.
他们用的咖啡豆…
The bean they use...
这个问题你是不是 应该去问服务员更合适?
Isn't that something you should probably ask your waitress?
是的
Yes, it is.
对不起,你有火吗?
Excuse me, do you have a light?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
给你菜单,韩 - 谢谢
Here you go, hon. - Thanks.
拜托
Please.
不要…
Don't.
嘿,莉斯
Hey, Liz.
你跟踪我到这吗,肯德尔?
Did you follow me here, Kendall?
不是,不是 我只是想我们可以谈谈
No! No, I just thought we could talk.
你也知道 我们真的没有什么好谈的
You know, we got really nothing to talk about.
我三星期前就跟你说过了
And I told you that three weeks ago.
莉斯,别这样,好吧?我今天休息 再给我一次机会吧
Liz, come on, all right? I had an off day. Just give me another shot.
没有用的,好不? 你还是走吧
It's not gonna happen. Okay? So maybe you should just go.
你知道找你有多辛苦吗?
Do you know how hard it was to find you?
我去了你的公♥寓♥ 找过在列克星敦的星巴克
I was at your apartment. I tried the Starbucks on Lexington.
我还去了干洗店 我想要的
I was at the dry cleaner. All I am asking for
只是想占用你几分钟 让我们能把问题解决
is a few minutes of your time so that we can work things out.
噢,天哪,你在跟踪我 - 不要
Okay, Jesus, you are stalking me now. - Don't!
不要这么说,拜托 别说这么可怕的话
Don't say that, please. That's a terrible thing to say to somebody.
放开我,肯德尔
Let go of me, Kendall.
我只是…我想我们能谈谈 也许我们能去开车兜兜风
Look, I just... I thought we could talk, maybe we could take a drive.
现在你把事情弄糟了
And now you are ruining it.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
肯德尔 我想你要再多休息一天了
Kendall, I think you're having another off day.
你到底是谁? - 我是她的未来
Who the hell are you? - I'm her future.
真的吗?
Really?
嗨,我叫克里斯
Hi, my name's Cris.
你没事吧,肯德尔?
You okay, Kendall?
事情是这样的,我觉得我和你 有着某种联♥系♥,但我不知道为什么
See, the thing is, I feel connected to you. I don't know the reason why.
现在听着 - 好的
See, now, listen. - All right.
我觉得你该为这位女士的 早餐付账,这才公平
I think it's only fair that you pay for the lady's breakfast.
你在吃什么? 核桃馅饼非常不错
What are you having? Pecan pie is amazing.
对不起 我的早餐我自己能付
Excuse me, I can pay for my own breakfast.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
你们两个好好谈谈解决问题
You two work things out.
走了
Okay.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
肯德尔 我想你要再多休息一天了
Kendall, I think you're having another off day.
你到底是谁? - 我是她的未来
Who the hell are you? - I'm her future.
真的吗?
Really?
正来临中
Incoming.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
该死的肯德尔!
Goddamn it! Kendall!
什么? 不要怪我,这都是你的错
What? Don't blame me. This is your fault.
滚出去! 拜托有人去报♥警♥好吗?
Get out of here! Will somebody please call the cops?
真对不起
I am so sorry.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
你还好吗?我来帮你
Are you okay? Let me help you.
来,我帮你擦干净
Come on, let's get you cleaned up.
来
Come on.
好
Okay.
噢,我眼冒金星了
Oh, yeah, I'm seeing some stars.
是吧
Yeah.
我叫莉斯
I'm Liz.
克里斯
Cris.
牵涉进这样的事情 你真的觉得不如去死算了
You must have a death wish getting involved in that.
这…
Here. Just...
好的 - 轻点
Okay. - Just...
好的,用手按一会儿
Okay, hold it there for a little bit.
好的 - 对
Okay. - Yeah.
就要
It will.
什么就要? - 你的运气就要发生变化
What will? - Your luck. It's going to change.
你是谁? 爱尔兰民间传说中的小精灵?
What are you? A leprechaun?
小精灵会被人打肿脸? 或者他们的车被人偷了?
Do leprechauns get punched in the face or have their car stolen?
你的车被偷了?
Your car was stolen?
是啊,我希望他们今天能找到
Yeah. I'm hoping they find it today.
我应该去富勒格斯塔夫的
I'm supposed to be in Flagstaff.
嘿,这牙是不是被打松了?
Hey, is this tooth loose here?
我不知道,我不觉得是
I don't know. I don't think so.
很疼
Hurts.
也许我能送你一程
Well, listen, maybe I could give you a ride,
我也差不多往那个方向
and I'm kind of going that way.
这可真是帮大忙了,莉斯 谢谢你
That would really be helpful, Liz. Thank you.
但我需要停留一阵子
Well, I do have to make a stop, though.
没关系
It's okay.
大概要好几个小时 如果你不介意的话
And it might take a few hours, so if you're cool with that.
嘿,要是你觉得不方便的话
Hey, look, if you're uncomfortable with this,
我可以坐公共汽车 - 不,不,不
I'll take the bus. - No, no, no.
没关系,没关系 你不是精神病人
It's fine, it's fine. You're not a psycho.
对吧?
Right?
因为我一旦发现有精神病的苗头 你马上被踢出车外了
Because the first psycho vibe I get, you're out of the car.
好的,女侠 - 好的
Okay. Yes, ma'am. - Okay.
一言为定
Deal.
一言为定
Deal.
真是难以置信,是吧?
It's amazing, isn't it?
我和你在同一家餐厅相遇
I end up in a diner where you are,
我们要去同一个方向
and we're both headed in the same direction.
我不知道该不该 称之为难以置信,但…
I don't know if I would call it amazing, but...
命运
Destiny.
这真的是命运
That's what it really is.
好了,我开始觉得那精神病苗头了
Okay, I'm starting to get that psycho vibe.
噢,别 你不相信命运吗?
Oh no. You don't believe in destiny?
呃,即便命运真的存在
Well, even if it does exist,
我也不想去知道
I don't think I want to know.
我是说如果你做的 每一件事都是注定的
I mean, if every move we make is preordained,
那还有什么意思?
then what is the point of that?
我的意思是说 人生应该充满惊喜
I mean, life is supposed to be a surprise.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
是不错
It would be nice.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
这么说他每天来这两次 八点九分准点,有一个星期了?
So he came in twice a day for a week at exactly 8:09?
对,他逗留几分钟 喝点马提尼酒,然后离开
Yeah, he'd stay a few minutes, have a martini, and then he'd go.
直到今天他遇到那位女士
Till today, when he met that lady.
你们没有发现这挺奇怪的吗?
You didn't find anything strange about that?
怪是怪点 但还不至于报♥警♥
Not strange enough to call the police.
我们有个常客数他碗里的玉米片
We got a regular that counts the corn flakes in his bowl
因为玉米片的数目必须是偶数才行
because it has to be an even number.
有监视器吗?
Got any cameras?
店里? 没有
Inside? No.
外面呢?
Outside?
没有
No.
你留意到他开什么车没有?
Did you notice what kind of car he was driving?
或者无意中听到他们要去哪?
Maybe overhear where they were going?
我不知道什么车 不过他们要去富勒格斯塔夫
I don't know what car, but they were headed up to Flagstaff.
富勒格斯塔夫 - 他们是这么说的
Flagstaff. - That's what they said.
还有一位常客 她一直在节食
Got another regular, she's always on a diet.
随身带着天平 还有她自己做的色拉调料
Brings in a scale and her own salad dressing.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
他知道我们在找他 但还是冒险到这来
Guy knows we're after him, but he still risks coming here.
8:09,一天两次 - 甚至不知道是白天还是晚上
8:09, twice a day. - Doesrt even know if it's day or night.
只知道时间是8:09 他来这等她
Just the time. He was waiting for her.