谢谢 - 不用谢
Thanks. - Sure.
嘿,你听过那个关于 禅宗信徒点热狗的笑话吗?
Hey, did you hear the joke about the Zen master who ordered the hot dog?
没有
No.
他说要一个什么都有的热狗
He said he'd have one with everything.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我们有什么新消息?
What do we have?
他们住在富勒格斯塔夫外 的“绝岭雄风”汽车旅馆
They're at the Cliffhanger Motel outside Flagstaff.
我们发现在亚利桑那州 一个运输部门工头记得那辆越野汽车
We found an Arizona DOT foreman who remembered the Land Cruiser.
他们怎么去那里了?
Why would he do that?
路被水浸了, 他想建议个地方去住宿
The road was flooded. He was about to suggest a place to stay.
但是约翰逊已经预见这一切了,是吧?
But Johnson already knew. Right?
当然
Exactly.
珂妮,事态日趋严重
Callie. It just got worse.
大家听着,我们接到核弹警报
All right, people, we've got a nuclear alert.
代码红色 在加州南部地区从洛杉矶到圣地亚哥
Code Red, in the Southern California region. L.A. To San Diego.
95%的确信度
95% certainty.
核弹紧急搜寻小组正在赶赴途中 但在他们到达这里之前
Nuclear emergency search teams are on the way, but until they get here,
有人能告诉我,我的部门 联邦调查局(FBI)如何处理这危机吗?
can somebody please tell me what my agency, the FBI, is doing about it?
先生,第一列的嫌疑人已经被调查过
Sir, tier-one suspects have been interrogated.
汽车和房♥屋都被查过 还有朋友和熟人也查过
Cars and premises have been checked, friends and acquaintances.
我们已经监控住第二和第三列的嫌疑人
We've opened up surveillance on tier-two and three suspects,
但到目前为止还没有找到 合法的证据
but nothing actionable yet.
噢,那就是我们在做的事情? 坐等一些合法的证据?
Oh, is that what we're doing, waiting for something actionable?
乐观估计也有八百万人危在旦夕
There are eight million lives that are precarious at best.
我建议我们把网张大点 那些“轻微嫌疑人”也不放过
I say we widen the net to "slightly suspicious"
在这核弹把洛杉矶夷为平地之前 找到一些有用的情报
and get some decent intel before this nuke blows up Los Angeles.
好吧,珂妮
All right, Callie.
你建议我们下一步该怎么做?
What do you propose we do next?
我相信在如此紧急的情况下
I believe that the urgency of this situation
我们不得不利用所有的资源 去找到克里斯·约翰逊
compels the use of any and all resources to obtain Cris Johnson.
我们知道他在哪里 让我的人马去带他回来
We know where he is. Let my team pick him up.
他说他们开始行动了
He said they're mobilizing.
这是安全级别提高 以后采取的标准程序
Standard procedure when security is escalated.
告诉他盯紧他们
Tell him to wrap it up.
他们会带我们找到约翰逊
They'll lead us straight to Johnson.
你饿了吗? 沿路走下去就有一间咖啡厅
You hungry? There's a coffee shop down the road.
我宁愿在这里吃 如果可以的话
I'd rather eat here, if that's okay.
当然可以
Sure.
怎么了?
What?
有一位意大利画家叫卡拉蒂
There's an Italian painter named Carlotti,
他眼中的美女
and he defined beauty.
他说不同的部位拼凑在一起
He said it was the summation of the parts
以这样的一种方式配合默契
working together in such a way
不必再添加、去掉 或者改变任何东西
that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered.
你就是这样
That's you.
你很漂亮
You're beautiful.
哇
Wow.
太不可思议了!
That was incredible.
什么?
What was?
这个
This.
就在这里 这个位置能很好保持平衡
Right here gives us a good standoff position
又能很好地看到汽车旅馆的正面
and open view of the front of the motel.
我们可以布置多几个点 和区域监控
We can run multiple point and area surveillances
从这路这里 到那拐弯
from this road here, that turn out.
把一小组人马呈抛物线分布在这里
Get a team with a parabolic set right here.
不错 但我同样需要可移♥动♥的监控点
That's fine, but I also want mobile surveillance.
还有给我两到三辆悍马车
And give me two or three roamers.
如果他想逃走 我有应付办法
If he rabbits on us, I want to be flexible.
弗妮斯
Ferris.
通知富勒格斯塔夫当地的警♥察♥
Call the local police in Flagstaff.
要去他们监控这范围以外的区域
Tell them to hold the outside perimeter.
我希望把那区域封锁了
I want that area locked down.
我办公室对面的一座公♥寓♥里 发现一具尸体
A body turned up in an apartment
从我办公室可以看个正对
with a line of sight to my office.
喉咙被割 跟罗伊保一样
Slit throat, like Roybal.
有人正在跟踪我们去找约翰逊
Somebody's trying to follow us to Johnson.
克里斯
Cris.
什么事?
Yeah.
也许真的有命运这么一回事
Maybe there is such a thing as destiny.
设定40秒
Give it 40 seconds.
这样过了两分钟 他就预见不了将发生什么?
So, after two minutes, he just stops seeing what's going to happen?
我当然希望如此
I sure as hell hope so.
伊丽莎白·库珀?
Elizabeth Cooper?
是的 - 联邦探员弗妮斯
Yeah. - Federal Agent Ferris.
到底是怎么回事?
What is this about?
我需要占用你几分钟时间
I'm going to need a few minutes of your time.
好的
Yeah, okay.
他们把她叫进车里
They're putting her in the car.
把枪放下!退后!
Drop the gun! Step back.
这是他的枪 他会开枪打伤两个人
It's his gun. He was going to shoot two people!
这是三天前发生的?
This was three days ago?
他利用你从维加斯摆脱我们
He used you to get away from us in Vegas.
你可以肯定他对你 所说的一切都是撒谎
You can be pretty sure that everything he told you is a lie.
他有妄想症 是个反♥社♥会♥分子
He's delusional. A sociopath.
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God.
这可糟了
Oh, shit.
这可糟了
Oh, shit.
回到汽车旅馆
Go back to the motel.
倒一杯饮料 把其中一粒药放到饮料中
Have a drink. Put one of these in his glass.
他喝了五分钟就睡着
It'll take five minutes to put him to sleep.
然后我们进去抓他
Then we'll come in and get him.
没有人会受伤
Nobody's been hurt.
但重要的是
But this is important.
你做这些必须超过两分钟
You need to do it at least two minutes
在你把他引出房♥间后
after you get him out of the room.
为什么你们需要我去做? 你们直接去抓他不就行了吗?
Why do you need me? Why can't you just get him?
莉斯,据我所知 你为联邦基金资助的教学项目工作
Liz, as I understand it, you work for a federally funded program
在各个原住民保留地教学 是吧?
teaching on various reservations. Is that true?
是,没错
Yes, that's true.
那么我想你会很乐意帮我们的
Well, I'd think you'd be eager to help us.
我们都是自己人
We're on the same team.
现在他们放她走了
Now they're letting her go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你的字条
Thanks for the note.
别客气
Sure.
步行还好吧? - 不错
Did you have a nice walk? - I did.
这里的环境很美
You know, it's really beautiful here.
我给你买♥♥了件礼物
I have a present for you.
噢,谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我正需要这 - 是的
I need that. - Yeah.
出什么事了?
Is something wrong?
没有,没有 我很好
Oh, no, no, I'm fine.
你去洗刷吧 我去做早餐
Why don't you go wash up and I'm gonna make us breakfast?
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
45秒
45 seconds.
一分三十秒
One minute, thirty.
两分钟到了
And that's two.
看上去很好 - 真的吗?
Looks good. - You think so?
谢谢
Thank you.
别喝那杯!
Don't drink that!
下过药的
It's drugged.
噢,天哪 我不知道我自己在做什么
Oh, God, I don't know what I'm doing.
我完全不知道自己在做什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
一些联邦探员找到我告诉我
Some federal agent came up to me and said
说你有妄想症,是个反♥社♥会♥分子 他们给我看这录影带
that you were a delusional sociopath and showed me this tape.
也许你是他们说的那种人
So maybe you are.
但我不愿意相信那是真的
But I don't want to believe that.