我也不能够相信那是真的
I don't think I can believe that.
她还说如果你逃跑
And she also said that if you ran,
他们会开枪打你
they would shoot you.
所以我只能给你下药
So I should drug you instead.
即使他们说的是真的 我也不想你死
Even if what they said is true, I don't want you to die.
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
克里斯,这是真的吗?
Cris, is it true?
噢,天哪
Oh, shit.
给我减少宽带噪声, 我不喜欢听到这些
Get me broadband noise reduction. I don't like hearing this!
压低声音说话 动作保持正常
Speak quietly and act normally.
他们说这药多久会发作?
How long did they say the drugs would take?
大概五分钟
About five minutes.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
他在喝饮料了,再等一会
He's drinking. Give it a minute.
能够一枪撂倒他吗?
Got a clean shot?
不行
Not yet.
赌场里的那个人会杀死两个人
The man in that casino would have killed two people.
会发生的
It happened.
只是在我制止他时还没发生罢了
It just hadrt happened yet.
噢,我的天,你果真有妄想症
Oh, my God, you are delusional.
给孩子们松软的小红莓 或者一堆巧克力薄煎饼
Fluffy cranberry or a stack of chocolate chip pancakes for the kids.
给孩子们松软的小红莓 或者一堆巧克力薄煎饼
Fluffy cranberry or a stack of chocolate chip pancakes
马上实现
for the kids in an instant.
安全?天晓得安全在什么玩意?
Safe? Who knows what's safe?
我认识一个人 看着他的妻子时突然就就死了
I knew a man who dropped dead from looking at his wife.
安全?天晓得安全在什么玩意?
Safe? Who knows what's safe?
我认识一个人 看着他的妻子时突然就就死了
I knew a man dropped dead from looking at his wife.
你永远不会在森林里迷路 如果你永远不到森林里去
You can't get lost in the woods if you never go into the woods.
你永远不会在森林里迷路
You can't get lost in the woods
如果你永远不到森林里去
if you never go into the woods.
没错,先生 你是唯一被授权去做的人
That's right, sir. You're the only person authorized to do so.
没错,先生 你是唯一被授权去做的人
That's right, sir. You are the only person authorized to do so.
你是怎么做到的?
How are you doing this?
我也不知道是怎样做到的 就是能做到
I have no idea how, but I can.
天生就有的
I was born with it.
这是某种骗人的花招?
Is this some kind of a trick?
你知道我们没有时间玩那玩意
You know we don't have time for that.
而且你说过任何事情都有可能
You said anything was possible.
那么你真能预见即将发生的事情?
So, you see things before they happen?
你能看到未来?
You see the future?
只能看到我自己的未来,会影响到 我的事情,而且只能预见两分钟
My future. What'll affect me, and only two minutes ahead.
除了你
Except you.
由于某些原因我看到了你
For some reason, I saw you.
由于某些原因我看到了你
For some reason, I saw you
比我以前所看到的任何东西要远得多 我不知道是什么原因
far beyond anything I'd ever seen before and I don't know why.
你在说什么? 你看到过我?
What do you mean, you saw me?
你已经…
You've been...
你已经对我运用你这超能力了?
You've been doing that to me?
你知道我将要做什么 我将要说什么?
You know what I'm going to do and what I'm going to say?
然后设好圈套让我往里面钻?
That you've just been setting me up?
不,我没有
No, I haven't.
我想找到你是因为 我想知道为什么我看到你
I wanted to find you because I needed to know why I was seeing you.
还因为我…
And because I...
这不是个圈套
It wasrt a setup.
他们想要你干什么?
What do they want from you?
他们认为我能帮他们解决 一些国♥家♥安♥全♥方面的事情
They think I can help them in matters of national security.
…呼叫密♥码♥已收到
...call code is received.
直升飞机上的正常SSB无线电…
The normal SSB radios in the aircraft...
那我就不明白了 如果你能帮上忙,为什么不帮?
I don't understand. If you can help, then why don't you?
因为我帮不了
Because I can't.
我只能帮他们预见未来两分钟
I can only give them a two-minute head start.
而且那前提还要 跟我个人生活有关的
And that's if my life is personally involved.
但跟我在一起 你能看到更远
But with me, you can see further.
是的
Yeah.
但他们还不知道这
But they don't know that.
这个信封里有将近一万块钱
There's almost $10,000 in this envelope.
他们知道你的情况 你得离开这里
They know about you. You need to get away from here.
你的表是几点?
What time do you have?
九点十分
9:10.
把你的表调到九点十七分
Set your watch to 9:17.
我离开后你看这字条
Read this when I leave
等了刚好45秒后 然后按照字条上面写的去做
and wait exactly 45 seconds before you do what it says.
我去把弗妮斯引开
I'll take Ferris with me.
我可能离开一个星期 或者一个月
It might be a week or a month,
但如果你愿意等我 我会找到你的
but if you can wait, I'll find you.
…对了,先生们 他们已经踏上征途,义无反顾
...and yes, gentlemen, they are on their way and no one can bring them back.
不大对劲
Something's wrong.
不要怎么做
Don't do it.
我已经做了
I already have.
去抓他! 要活的!
Go get him! Alive!
快走!
Let's go!
他♥娘♥的♥!
Bitch! Come on!
真是疯狂
Are you crazy?
噢,糟了
Oh, shit!
小心!卧下!
Watch out! Get down!
约翰逊
Johnson.
你自己明白 你是不会开枪的
You know you're not going to shoot.
你会看着我 见死不救?
You going to let me die?
我需要帮助! 把他弄出来
Hey, I need some help! Let's get him out of here!
让我们把他弄出去 - 我抓到他了
Let's get him out of here. - I got him.
你没事吧? 还好吧?
You all right? You okay?
睁开眼 看着我
Open your eyes. Look at me.
好心遭雷劈 是吧?
No good deed goes unpunished, does it?
她抓到他了
She got him.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
你看见她了吗?
You see her?
抽烟吗
Smoke?
今天的事情得谢谢你
Thanks for today.
你尽可以看着我死 我感激不尽
Could've let me die. I appreciate it.
那是真实上演的英雄片
That was a real show of character.
我知道我所做的一切 让我看起来象个坏人
I know I seem like the bad guy in all this,
但为了捍卫我们的自♥由♥
but in the interests of preserving our freedom
好戏在后头
there are larger issues at play.
那么我的自♥由♥呢?
What about my freedom?
任何的自♥由♥都离不开义务
With freedom comes responsibility.
我有个人♥权♥利
I have rights.
这不仅仅是关乎你一个人的事
This isn't about you.
这是关系到其他八百万人的事
This is about eight million other people.
如果我答应你的要求 你就会把我永远绑在这椅子上了
If I do what you want, you'll keep me in this chair forever.
洛杉矶某处有颗核弹
There is a nuclear bomb somewhere in Los Angeles.
世界上每一家电视台
And every television station in the world
都会报导这次爆♥炸♥的具体细节
will broadcast the precise details of its detonation.
所以拜托你 把那两分钟的极限尽可能的超越
So, go on, push that two minutes as far as you can
去找到核弹
and find it.
那系统,目前还只是热带风暴…
The system, which is still just a tropical storm,
在聚集水蒸气 朝美国方向进发
is picking up steam and heading for the U.S.
专家们担心这场风暴
Experts fear this storm
登陆前很有可能发展到3号♥风球
has a good chance of growing to an F3 status before making landfall.
更大忧虑的是 这种几率非常高
More worrisome, though, is the strong possibility
从而发展成为骇人的飓风
that it could travel through what is known as Hurricane Alley
有可能发生在墨西哥湾
into the Gulf of Mexico.
墨西哥湾的水温度高 让风暴的密度迅速增大
The warm Gulf waters would cause the storm to intensify quickly.
疏散计划已经部署…
Evacuation plans are already in place...
…报导今天下午发生的
...broadcast this afternoon for
来自洛杉矶市区的突发新闻
breaking news out of downtown Los Angeles.
…最大的科技公♥司♥反对这一提议
...largest technology corporations oppose this idea,
科技公♥司♥游说者 被要求为延误提议负责
and tech lobbying is blamed for stalling the proposal...
…洛杉矶警♥察♥防爆分队
...members of the LAPD bomb squad
驻扎在这一区域
are staging in that area.
下面是来自利萨·乔伊纳最新的现场报导 交给利萨
We go live now to reporter Lisa Joyner at the scene for the very latest. Lisa.