No.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
渴吗?
Thirsty?
是的
Sure.
我给你又倒了一杯
I made you another.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
跟平常一样
The same.
事实上, 我今天和爱丽丝一起喝了茶
Actually, I had tea with Alice today.
她告诉我他们要搬家了
She told me they're moving.
- 好笑吗? - 你希望怎样?
- Is that funny? - What did you expect?
你从那以后一直在坚持跟西奥联♥系♥
You've been clinging to Theo ever since.
那事其实并不能责怪他们
I can't say I blame 'em.
西奥和我都明白彼此
Theo and I understand one another.
这么说真是惊到我了,你竟然这么快就忘了我儿子
It's amazing to me how quickly you forgot my son.
那是我俩的儿子
Our son.
听我说...
Listen to me...
我还是希望爱丽丝和西蒙离我远点
I want to leave Alice and Simon alone.
我也不想让那个男孩进到我家来, 明白吗?
And I don't want that boy in our house again, you understand?
明白了
I understand.
我想再和你生一个孩子
I wanna have another child with you.
氯仿 学名三氯甲烷 一种强效麻醉剂 易溶易挥发
CHLOROFORM
对不起, 先生
Excuse me, sir.
出什么事了?
What's goin' on?
我们就住在隔壁
We live right next door.
有人自杀了
The man took his life.
那不可能
That's not possible.
对不起, 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
天啊, 席琳
Oh my God, Celine.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们还有空房♥间你可以住过来
You can stay in our spare room.
我带你上楼吧
I'll take you upstairs.
"在一棵巨大杉树的根下面……
"Underneath the root of a very big fir tree.
“好了, 亲爱的, ”一天早上, 年迈的邦尼小姐说,
'Now, my dears, ' said old Miss Rabbit one morning,
“你可以在田野或小路上四处走走,
'you may go into the fields or down to the lane,
但是不要去麦格雷戈先生的花♥园♥’”
but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden.'"
- 你好 - 哦
- Hello. - Oh.
- 爸爸 - 孩子
- Daddy. - Baby.
- 嗨 - 嘿, 亲爱的
- Hey. - Hey, darling.
来, 这是给你的
Here, let me take this for you.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
- 我要把西奥哄上♥床♥了 - 当然
- I'm gonna put Theo to bed now. - Yeah, sure.
- 晚安, 西奥 - 晚安, 爸爸
- Good night, Theo. - Good night, Daddy.
好了, 上去吧, 亲爱的
All right, go up, darling.
不, 西奥, 你在干什么?
No, Theo, what are you doing?
我想去跟席琳道声晚安
I wanna go say good night to Celine.
亲爱的, 她已经睡着了
Honey, she's asleep.
她现在需要休息
She needs her rest.
来吧
Come on.
我来讲完这个故事
I'll finish the story.
一座座新工厂拔地而起,
New factories are going up,
他们是经济繁荣增长的基础
while the insurance they carry has increased prosperity.
新住♥宅♥也正在建设中
New homes are under construction
以满足将要搬进来的家庭新需求
to meet the demands of new families moving in.
太安静了
It's so quiet in here,
还是要有点声音才行……
so I just needed... some noise.
是的
Yeah.
她还在楼上吗?
Is she still here?
嗯, 她把自己关在那个房♥间一整天了
Mm- hmm, she hasn't left that room all day.
我本该想到的
I should've seen it coming.
我知道他很伤心,但我...
I, I knew he was hurting, but I...
在美式社区模式下,人们不会感到孤独
Not unique, of course, in the pattern of American communities,
住在这里的父母们会感到舒适…
but comforting to these fathers and mothers who live here...
你不可能预料到这样的事情
You couldn't have known.
还是想开一些
We just need to be easier on ourselves.
慢慢的就变好了
A change will be good.
- 我们很快就要搬家了 - 嗯
- We'll be in the new house soon. - Mm.
…白天繁忙的工作后
...through a day of normal activities,
人们会体验到...
one gets the feeling that...
她现在还没法回家
She can't go back home now,
毕竟发生了这么多不该发生的事情
not after everything that's happened.
在新社区里你将慢慢的变老……
Perhaps grow old in the kind of a place you...
我要去趟隔壁
I'm gonna go next door.
- 去拿点东西 - 什么? 现在吗?
- Grab some things. - What? Now?
你知道她什么也没带来
You know she didn't bring anything with her.
睡觉都没办法换套衣服
She's sleeping in the same clothes.
- 嗯 - 嗯
- Mm - hmm.
你还没睡着
You're not sleeping.
你不也是一样
Neither are you.
我来跟你道声晚安
I just wanted to say good night.
这是魔法药水 它能帮人睡个好觉
This is a magic potion, it helps everybody sleep.
特别适合不睡觉的孩子
Even children who aren't sleepy.
它到底有多神奇?
What makes it magic?
你得自己试试才能知道喔
You'll have to try it to find out.
你想不想试试呢?
Do you wanna try the magic potion?
- 想 - 好吧
- Yeah. - OK.
氯仿 学名三氯甲烷 一种强效麻醉剂 易溶易挥发
CHLOROFORM
不!
No!
我们得把她弄走
We have to get her away.
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙, 我们得…
Simon, we have to...
哦, 不
Oh, no.
……现在进行的是1/4英里的比赛,排在第三位的是来自新西兰的杜尔万酋长
...Durban Chief of New Zealand, third, in this mile and a quarter event.
有来自不同区域的众多快马进行比赛,5万美元大奖正在等待最后的赢家
Trotters from many lands with $50, 000 prize money awaiting the winner.
意大利的托马奇保持领先
Italy's Tomaci holds the early lead.
这个案子的来龙去脉很清晰
The facts of this case are cut and dry.
原本只出现在推理小说中的家庭灾难
A presumed household accident has taken
却真实的发生在我们社区,并带走了两位受人尊重的邻居,
the lives of two beloved members of our community.
这实在令人悲痛.
An absolute tragedy.
今天和我们在一起这位詹宁斯太太,
Here with us today, Mrs. Jennings,
无论是作为妻子还是母亲,她都失去了一切
a woman who has lost everything a wife and mother can lose.
发生如此惨剧, 法官大人, 你会怎么做?
In the wake of such tragedy, your honor, what would you do?
人们常说冥冥中自有天意
Perhaps this is the silver lining.
灾难中也都蕴涵一线生机
What an unexpected gift.
一位是失去了孩子的母亲, 一个是失去母亲的孩子
A mother without a son, and a son without a mother.
本庭认为,这确实是一种少见的困境
This court recognizes this unusual predicament.
我必须先征询你的意见 年轻人
And I must ask your decision, young man.
在没有其他家庭成员得以幸存的情况下 ,
In the absence of surviving family members,
你愿意接受詹宁斯太太作为你的养母吗?
do you accept Mrs. Jennings as your adoptive mother?
- 詹宁斯夫人就是席琳吗? - 是的
- Is Mrs. Jennings Celine? - Yes.
你想让席琳作为你的养母吗?
Would you like Celine to be your adoptive mommy?
这意味着你同意这样安排, 对吗? 孩子?
Does that mean yes, son?
是的
Yes.
那么, 我们来做点儿什么呢?
So, what should we do?
你可以放风筝
You could fly a kite.
或者建一个沙堡
Or build a sand castle.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
你心里就像有一个缺口,不再完整
It's like there's a big hole in your heart.
但是,西奥, 听我说
Theo, listen to me.
至少我们还拥有彼此
We have each other.
我们会一起度过这个难关
We're going to get through this together.
我们会彼此相爱,
We'll love each other,
也许有一天...
and maybe someday...
心中的那道缺口会慢慢变小
the hole won't be so big.
电影精选列表