♪That'll always stay with you ♪
♪ 不要以为我会永远包容你 ♪
♪Don't think I'll always be there ♪
♪ 当你乱发脾气…… ♪
♪While you go kicking around ♪
我们落后了
We're lagging behind.
我们需要一位总统,他得能够处理太空竞赛这个问题
We need a president who understands that the space race is a matter
- 以确保国家的战略安全
- of national security. Yeah.
我只是觉得他没有资历对付苏联人
I just don't think he's qualified to handle Soviets.
他太年轻了
He's just a kid.
只是个孩子
Just a kid.
向寿星再次举杯!
Another round for the birthday girl.
- 耶! - 时间不早了。 还早吧?
- Yay! - It's getting late. No?
宝贝, 今天是她的生日
Baby, it's her birthday.
完全正确。 你希望她的礼物是明天早上的头痛吗?
Exactly. You want her gift to be a headache in the morning?
不, 不, 他是对的, 他是对的。 我也已经很嗨了。
No, no, he's right, he's right. I've had enough.
但是你没有……你都还没有进入状态。
But you haven't had hardly anything.
他儿子多大了? 他自己多大了, 43岁?
How old is he, son? How old is he, 43?
- 他太年轻了 - 我都可以当总统。
- He's too young. - I could be president.
泰迪·罗斯福
Teddy Roosevelt.
有人会说
Some would say
他是这个国家最好的总统
the country's best president.
他不仅创造了公平交易系统,
Not only did he create The Square Deal,
他在两个任期内都控制住了的通货膨胀,
he kept inflation low over two terms,
完成了巴拿马运河的建设,他还获得了诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
finished the Panama Canal, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
当时他42岁
He was 42- years- old.
这和年龄无关
Age got nothing to do with it.
别让这些太困扰你了
But don't let it bother you too much.
我们都知道杰姬是一个会管理一切的人
We all know that Jackie's the one who'd be running things.
我相信她说服你了, 亲爱的
I do believe she's bested you, darling.
嗯, 又一次, 她总是能这样。
Mm- hmm, again, always.
这才是我最喜欢的记者
My favorite journalist.
考虑到她还有一点点的醉意
Given how much she just pissed me off,
我敢说她将来肯定会是一个NB的好记者
I can tell she'd make a damn fine journalist.
- 谢谢, 达米安 - 说到杰奎琳·肯尼迪…
- Thank you, Damian. - Hey, speaking of Jackie Kennedy...
- 嗯 - 你知道她又要生孩子了吗?
- Mm- hmm. - You know she's having another baby?
你说什么?
What are you going on about?
好吧, 如果他们能在总统竞选中
Well, if they can in the middle of a presidential campaign,
我只是说如果我们一不小心又怀上一个,
I'm just saying if we can have one by accident,
比起有计划怀孕,好像更能解释通一些……
it can't be that hard to have one on purpose.
那么,我们都听到达米安说了
Well, we all heard Damian.
也许我应该打电♥话♥给我的The Gazette的古板老板
Maybe I should call my old boss at The Gazette.
这有什么好笑的?
Why is that funny?
因为这在报社日常会有更多的压力。
Because there's a lot of pressure at a daily paper.
我确信当爱丽丝在报社工作
I'm sure when Alice worked at the paper
能把这些压力解决的很好
she handled the pressure just fine.
- 西蒙, 你的酒杯空了。 - 我的意思是,
Simon, your drink's empty. I mean, I think,
我想我们都知道,我是喝了不少,
I think we all know I've had enough,
但是你愿意再来一点?
but would you like a little bit more?
- 够了就请告知。 - 倒满
- Say when. - Fill it up.
加满吗? 哦是的
Fill it up? Oh. Yeah.
- 不了, 谢谢 - 不, 你还好吗?
- No, thank you. - No, you all right?
不过还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
想想那意味着什么
Think about the symbolic values.
这样的生活对你来说够了吗?
Is it enough for you, this life?
我想要一个麦克斯的妹妹, 但是…
I would've loved a sister for Max, but...
- 但我对我所拥有的很满意 - 嗯
- but I'm happy with what I have. - Mm- hmm.
爱丽丝, 我觉得你希望回去工作, 你应该是这样想的吧。
Alice, I think if you wanna go back to work, you should.
不应该,但确实想上班
No, think.
我来照顾西奥
I'll help with Theo.
还可以帮你收拾房♥子
I'll help with your house
或者我们会再生一个女孩,也能帮助你,
or we'll get a girl to help with your,
我不知道, 将来的事情还是听上帝的安排吧!
I don't know, but just do it.
过好现在
Do it.
我们一起
To us.
我只是希望你也能快乐
I just want you to be happy too.
- 嘘
- Shh.
你怎么能这么迟钝?
How could you be so insensitive?
我说错什么了吗?
What did I say?
事实上你挑动他们春心了
You rubbed their nose in the fact
这对我们来说很常见啊
that it was so easy for us
西奥就是这样怀上的
to conceive Theo.
好吧, 我没往那方面想
OK, I wasn't thinking.
不行,想也别想。
No, you weren't.
嘿
Hey.
生日快乐, 我的爱人
Happy birthday, my love.
我们再生一个吧
Let's make another baby.
嗯?
Hmm?
- 因为席琳… - Nuh- uh
- So, because Celine... - Nuh- uh.
这和席琳无关
It's not about Celine.
她很高兴不用再当护士了
She was happy to stop being a nurse.
好吧, 你就那么想找份工作吗?
Well, why do you want a job anyway?
我现在是业务主管
I'm head of accounts now.
我……我赚了很多钱
I, I make good money.
你不需要工作
You don't need a job.
我想重新工作
I wanna work again.
如果你仍然可以成为一名记者,
If you still got such a niche to be a reporter,
为什么不为校报写点什么呢?
uh, why not write something for the school paper?
嗯?
Huh?
快点
Hurry up.
在学校有一个美好的一天
Now have a good day at school.
- 好好学习,天天向上 - 好的
- Work hard. Do good. - OK.
在这里, 亲爱的
Here, honey.
- 里面是醒酒汤吗? - 不,不。 就是黑咖啡。
- Hair of the dog in there? - No, no. Plain black coffee.
听着, 昨晚喝了太多的迈泰酒
Listen, last night, too many Mai Tais.
嗨! 对不起, 对不起, 对不起
Hi. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
- 麦克斯感觉不舒服 - 哦不,可怜的宝贝
- Max isn't feeling well. - Oh no. Poor baby.
我要把他留在家里,让他休息吧
I'm gonna keep him home, let him rest.
麦克斯不来了?
Max isn't coming?
不去了, 亲爱的
Oh, no, sweetheart.
但如果他感觉好点了, 你放学后可以和他一起玩
But if he's feeling better you can play with him after school.
- 好吗? - 好的
- OK? - OK.
- 再见 祝你过得愉快 - 再见
- Bye. Have a good day. - Bye.
好了, 再见
Alright, bye.
噢
Ow.
麦克斯?
Max?
下来
Get down.
麦克斯, 赶紧下来,那不安全
Max, get down. It's not safe.
你可能会滑倒
You could slip.
鸟儿需要它们的家
The birds need their house.
麦克斯! 进去! 你可能会滑倒
Max. Go inside! You could slip.
麦克斯! 席琳!
Max! Celine!
我够不到它
I can't get it.
- 席琳!
- Celine!
席琳!
Celine!
席琳!
Celine!
爱丽丝?
Alice?
麦克斯
Max.
哦, 上帝
Oh, god.
爱丽丝?
Alice?
麦克斯?
Max?
妈
Ma...
麦克斯! 麦克斯!
Max! Max!
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
我很抱歉, 达米安
I'm so sorry, Damian.
达米安, 我们为你感到心碎
Damian, my heart's breaking for you.
能看看席琳吗?
Can we see Celine?
亲戚们马上就到
The family will be here soon.
我们需要时间在一起
We need time together.
是的, 当然
Yeah, of course.
请转告她,我们都在想她
Please let her know we're thinking of her.
我们希望能跟你们俩站在一起,熬过这伤痛
电影精选列表