OK.
我们不能这么下去了? 你听明白了吗?
We're not going down this path again. You hear me?
这件事情几乎毁了你,也毁了我
It almost destroyed you, both of us.
不能再让它毁了西奥
I won't let it destroy Theo.
这不可能
It's not possible.
明明是我在花♥园♥里找到的
I found it in the garden.
我把它放在抽屉里了
I put it in my drawer.
我知道我做过
I know I did.
我知道我做过
I know I did.
西蒙·布拉德福德先生和夫人,
Mr. and Mrs. Simon Bradford,
请去护士站报到
please report to the nurse's station.
我们已经中和了过敏反应,
We were able to neutralize the allergic reaction,
所以他应该很快就恢复正常了
so he should be feeling back to normal in no time.
非常感谢你, 医生
Thank you very much, Doctor.
真是松了一口气
Such a relief.
你好, 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
你感觉怎么样? 好点了吗?
How are you feeling? Better?
西奥, 发生什么事了?
Theo, what happened?
你为什么吃饼干
Why did you eat the cookies
你知道这会让你多难受吗?
when you know how sick they can make you?
嗯?
Huh?
我们得搬家了
We need to move.
不, 只是你需要一些帮助
No, you need to get some help.
我已经预约好了,你会是早上的第一个
I'll make an appointment for you first thing in the morning.
亲爱的, 我很抱歉,我很抱歉
Darling, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我知道我应该让你参与那个决定。
I know I should've included you on the decision.
这只是为了你好。
It was for your sake.
我就最后再相信你一次
I should have you committed again.
你在我的房♥子里干什么? 爱丽丝?
What are you doing in my house, Alice?
我在找麦克斯…
I was looking for Max...
西奥留在这里的…
Theo thought he left his...
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
珍奶奶的心脏药, 它们在哪里?
Grandma Jean's heart pills, where are they?
我知道你把它们调换了
I know you swapped them out
用达米安的储备。 我知道都是你干的
with something from Damien's stash. I know that.
然后你闯进了我的家和又偷走了安慰剂
And then you broke into my house and you stole her pills
这样我就无法证明这件事了
so that I couldn't prove it.
他们在哪里, 席琳?
So where are they, Celine?
我知道他们在这里,我知道
I know they're here. I know.
你杀了她
You killed her.
你到底怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
我刚失去了儿子,我唯一的孩子,
I just lost my son, my only child,
你还偷偷摸摸的溜进我的房♥子指责我
and you're sneaking around my house accusing me
仿佛我是某种怪物
of being some kind of monster.
我是怪物吗?
I'm the monster?
这可不是我的捏造
I'm not imagining things.
- 滚出我家
- Get outta my house.
快TMD滚出我的房♥子!
Get the hell outta my house!
我一直在想我们应该和家人一起做一些有趣的事情
I've been thinking we should do something fun as a family.
比如一起去度个假 你喜欢吗?
Take a vacation. Would you like that, huh?
去海边怎么样? 你喜欢那里
How about the ocean? You love it there.
我们可以放风筝和烤棉花糖
We could fly a kite and roast marshmallows.
生上一堆火
Light a fire.
一份礼物!
A present!
是谁寄来的?
Who's it from?
是席琳!
Celine!
是给我的!
It's for me!
等等! 妈妈, 不!
Wait! Mom, no!
我们在做什么?
What are doing?
- 妈妈! - 自己留着你的垃圾礼物吧!
- Mom! - Keep your pointless gifts!
- 离我的家人远点!
- Leave my family alone!
进去吧!
Keep going.
西奥?
Theo?
西奥. 亲爱的?
Theo. Darling?
西奥?
Theo?
西奥?
Theo?
西奥? 你在哪里?
Theo? Where are you?
亲爱的?
Honey?
西奥!
Theo!
什么情况, 爱丽丝?
What is it now, Alice?
- 我儿子呢? - 我不知道
- Where's my son? - I don't know.
- 他来这里了 - 不, 他没来
- He's here. - No, he's not.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝, 请停下来 爱丽丝, 住手
Alice. Alice, please stop. Alice, stop it.
- 别说了
- Stop it.
西奥
Theo.
西奥!
Theo!
西奥?
Theo?
西奥? 我的天啊!
Theo? Oh, my god!
西奥! 西奥!
Theo! Theo!
- 赶紧下来! 下来 - 走开
- Get down right now! Get down. - Stay away.
亲爱的, 别闹了
Honey, stop it.
我要去麦克斯那里 珍奶奶也去了
I'm going where Max and Granny Jean went.
他们在的地方没有人互相生气
Nobody's mad at each other where they are.
- 没人打架 - 求你, 求你, 求你下来
- Nobody fights. - Please, please, please get down.
- 请下来 - 别再靠近了
- Please get down. - Don't come any closer.
那是一个更好的地方, 你说过的
It's a better place, you said so.
西奥, 宝贝, 西奥, 我们犯了很多错误
Theo, honey, Theo, we've made a lot of mistakes
自从麦克斯走了以后
since Max has been gone.
我们的心都碎了
Our hearts have been so hurt
想重新梳理好不是一件容易的事
that it's been hard to think straight.
就比如留作纪念的饼干可能都会伤害到你,
Like keeping the cookies that could hurt you,
那确实是我的错
that was my mistake.
我很抱歉,我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你妈妈担心是对的,是吧?
Your mom was right to worry. All right?
我们不会再打架了, 亲爱的
We're not gonna fight anymore, sweetie.
- 不会了 - 好吗?
- No. - OK?
我们不会再吵架了
We're not gonna fight anymore.
好吗?
OK?
好吗?
OK?
我们不会再吵架了
We're not gonna fight anymore.
好了, 宝贝, 去找你妈妈 去找你妈妈
OK, baby, go to your mama. Go to your mama.
西奥
Theo.
去找你妈妈吧, 宝贝
Go to your mama, honey.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
他终于睡着了
He's finally asleep.
你说得对, 我需要帮助
You're right, I need help.
我找到了一个可以租的房♥子
I found a house we can rent.
一个同事正在准备搬走
A colleague is leaving.
我们两周后就可以搬家了。
So, we can move in two weeks.
- 这对西奥是最好的 - 是的
- It's best for Theo. - Yeah.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我的指控其实并没有理由
There's no excuse for my accusations.
我现在正在吃药, 正在找医生治疗
I'm taking medicine now, and I'm seeing a doctor.
哦
Oh.
爱丽丝, 我也错了
Alice, I was wrong too.
麦克斯的事我确实怪过你
I did blame you for Max.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在这种情况下,其实我们已经尽力做好了
We did the best we could, under the circumstances.
西奥不能再待在这里了...
Theo can't stay here...
很多事情都无法他都无法面对
Not with everything that's happened.
我们决定...
We decided...
我们两周后搬家
We move in two weeks.
当然可以
Of course.
当然可以
Of course.
当然, 我们必须这么做 这样对西奥最好
Of course, we have to do what's best for Theo.
爱丽丝, 我们都知道 不能再这样下去了
Alice, we both know it can't continue like this.
- 不, 不行 - 没有
- No, it can't. - No.
不
电影精选列表