And we're here for both of you. Anything at all.
谢谢!
Thank you.
西奥?
Theo?
昨天你在上学的时候, 麦克斯病了, 还有…
Yesterday when you were at school, Max was sick and, uh...
嗯…西奥, 麦克斯发生了个严重的事故
Um... Theo, Max had a serious accident.
他, 他走了
He's, he's gone.
他死了
He died.
你明白吗? 你明白这是什么意思?
Do you understand what that means?
他们会把他埋在地下 我们再也见到他了?
They'll bury him in a hole and we won't see him again?
嗯, 是的
Uh, well, yes.
你想待在家里 今天不上学吗?
You wanna stay home from school today?
我不知道他是否理解
I don't know if he understands.
- 但他很震惊, 对吧? - 是的
- But he's in shock, you know? - Yeah.
最终每个人,都要以自己的方式面对生活中遇到的悲剧
Everyone deals with tragedy in their own way.
他会接受这个事实的
He'll come around.
西奥
Theo.
西奥
Theo.
你难过吗?
Are you sad?
是的
Yes.
麦克斯在哪儿?
Where's Max?
在医院
At the hospital.
我们要把他埋了吗?
Will we bury him?
是的
Yes.
他会去天堂和天使一起玩吗?
Will he go to heaven with the angels?
西奥你在干什么? 回到这里来
Theo. What are you doing? Come back over here.
你在干什么? 你为什么要钻来钻去?
What are you doing? Why are you going through there?
看看你有多脏! 进屋去!
Look how dirty you are. Get in the house.
去换身衣服
Go change your clothes.
席琳
Celine.
我想去看看你
I tried to visit you.
你在躲着我吗?
Are you avoiding me?
席琳! 席琳!
Celine! Celine!
我应该一直盯着他
I should have kept my eye on him.
我本可以更快的拦住他
I could have gotten to him sooner.
是我的错
It's my fault.
不, 爱丽丝
No, Alice.
这只是一场可怕的事故
It's just a terrible accident.
我的邦尼. 我把它落在隔壁了
My bunny. I left it next door.
我们得去拿
We need to go get it.
太晚了
It's too late.
我们明天去取好吗?
We'll get it tomorrow. OK?
但是没有他我睡不着
But I can't sleep without him.
你想跟我们睡一起吗?
You wanna sleep in our bed tonight?
- 你在哭 - 没有,我只是累了
- You're crying. - No. I'm just tired.
来吧, 宝贝
Come on, honey.
贴着妈妈睡
Snuggle up.
主啊, 圣母玛利亚曾在你的十字架下
Lord, your mother Mary was at the foot of your cross
痛失她的孩子。
and she was losing her child.
既往的悲伤已成记忆,新的悲剧却再一次发生。
Remember her grief and observe ours.
迈克斯一生虽短,但却时刻与你同在,主啊
May Max's brief life continue with you, Lord.
愿他能得到您的恩典,您的仁慈赐给我们力量
May his grace and your prayer give us strength.
- 阿门 阿门
- Amen. Amen.
麦克斯韦 麦克斯
Maxwell. Max.
你来到这个世界已是不易
It wasn't easy bringing you into this world.
现在, 现在离开得又太早了
And now, now you've left it too soon.
你改变了我们
You changed us.
你让我们变得更好
You made us better.
我看到我妻子变成了…
I saw my wife become...
一位了不起的母亲
an incredible mother.
在我心里, 在我心里...
And in me, in me...
你开启了一段爱的旅程,远超我...
you opened up a love stronger than I...
曾经的预想
ever imagined.
你愿意吗? 跟他说再见?
Would you like to say goodbye to him?
是的
Yeah.
邦尼!
Bunny!
- 你在干什么? - 邦尼是我的
- What are you doing? - Bunny's mine.
- 不不不不不 - 不, 邦尼是我的
- No, no, no, no, no. - No, Bunny's mine.
- 不, 不! - 嘘, 嘘
- No, no! - Shh, shh.
邦尼是我的!
Bunny's mine!
嘿, 嘿! 拦住他!
Hey, hey! Stop it.
邦尼是我的!
Bunny's mine!
不, 不! 邦尼是我的!
No, no! Bunny's mine!
不, 邦尼!
No, Bunny!
邦尼! 邦尼是我的!
Bunny! Bunny's mine!
- 他是我的!
- He's mine!
邦尼!
Bunny!
不, 邦尼!
No, Bunny!
- 邦尼! 邦尼! - 嘘!
- Bunny! Bunny! - Shh!
你知道你做了什么吗? 嗯? 嗯?
Do you realize what you did? Huh? Huh?
这是你最好朋友的葬礼
Your best friend's funeral.
- 你真丢脸 - 等等. 冷静下来
- Shame on you. - Hold on. Calm down.
我知道他有些过分, 但是, 这的确是他的玩具
He misbehaved, I know, but it, it's his toy.
席琳明知道这一点 那她为什么还要这么做呢?
Celine knows that. So why did she do it?
这是一条鱼
Fish for that one.
- 席琳 - - - - - - 你好
- Celine. - Hello.
你, 你来了。
You, you're here.
我又来了
Of course.
但我还以为你…不会再来了
But I thought you were... away.
- 肚子里的小宝贝怎么样了? - 对不起
- How is the little kangaroo? - Sorry.
我得在音乐会之前找到鲍比
I have to find Bobby before the concert.
那你先忙吧,很高兴见到你。
Of course. Good to see you.
♪ 曾经有过这样一位菇凉 一位菇凉 一位菇凉 ♪
♪Ever see a lassie, a lassie, a lassie ♪
♪ 曾有过一位姑娘 她占满了我心房♥ ♪
♪Have you ever seen a lassie go this way and that ♪
感觉好点了吗?
Feeling better?
哦, 嗯…
Oh, uh...
对不起
Sorry.
我太尴尬了
I'm so embarrassed.
别这样, 这是...你不故意的
Don't be, it's... don't be.
席琳, 你为什么来这里?
Celine, why'd you come here?
这只会让事情变得更糟
It just makes it worse.
我不知道
I don't know.
房♥子里太安静了
The house was so quiet.
所以, 我一个人在那里
So I, I was there alone
总是胡思乱想。
with my thoughts.
嗯……爱丽丝, 我也不太记得了
And... Alice, I don't remember much
从那之后…
from after the...
但我想,还是我自己疏远了你。
but I think I pushed you away.
我, 我知道世事不能...
I, I know that things can't be...
复原如初, 但我
the way they were, but I,
还是想请求你的原谅
please forgive me.
我其实……你……
I'm, you're...
很抱歉,但我真的我需要你。
I'm sorry. And I need you.
当然可以
Of course.
- 去吧 - 嗯 嗯
- Go. - Mm- mm.
不然你会错过演出的,去吧
You're gonna miss the recital. Go on.
♪ 一个菇凉, 一个菇凉 ♪
♪A lassie, a lassie ♪
♪ 你是否见过一位菇凉 她走遍我的梦境 ♪
♪Did you ever see a lassie go this way and that ♪
♪ 充满了我的心房♥ ♪
♪ Go this way and that way ♪
♪ 充满了我的心房♥ ♪
♪And this way and that ♪
♪ 你是否见过一位菇凉 ♪
♪Did you ever see a lassie ♪
嗨,欢迎欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
哦!
Oh!
- 这是椰子奶油 - 哦, 看起来很好吃
- It's coconut cream. - Oh, it looks delicious.
谢谢你, 亲爱的 进来, 进来, 进来
Thank you, darling. Come in, come in, come in.
请坐
Have a seat.
我去把这个放进厨房♥
I will put this into the kitchen
顺便看看达米安怎么还没有下来。
and see what's keeping Damian.
嗯,还没开始.
Hmm. Not yet.
一个也不行?
Just one?
再等等
电影精选列表