Alice, what's wrong?
怎么了? 你把我儿子留在阳台上?
What's wrong? You leave my son on that balcony?
不。 不, 不, 不
No. No, no, no.
不是的,我还在这儿守着呢。
I didn't. I was right here.
我们在一起玩麦克斯的玩具...
We were playing with Max's toys...
妈妈, 你看! 她给了我这个!
Mom, look! She's giving me this!
很抱歉吓到你了,我们马上就下来
I'm sorry we scared you. We'll be right down.
她不太对劲
She's not well.
整件事就好像是她为了测试我而特意安排的。
It's like she set up the exact situation just to test me.
测试你什么?
Test you on what?
亲爱的, 我穿过了篱笆去找西奥
Darling, I got through the hedge today to get to Theo.
然后我就看到了她的眼神
I saw the look in her eyes.
她认为我当初应该也能挽救她的儿子
She thinks that I should've saved her son too.
这话是她说的还是你说的?
Is that coming from her or you?
你觉得是我在胡思乱想?
You think I'm imagining things?
我认为如果你的描述是真的,可能会有危险
I think it could be dangerous for you if you believe this.
你是对的
You're right.
我经常得意忘形忽视周边的风险
God knows I can get carried away sometimes.
- 妈妈? 嗯?
- Mom? Hmm?
还没做早餐
There's no breakfast.
天哪,我在干什么, 对不起, 亲爱的.
For Pete's sake. Sorry, darling.
吐司
Toast.
我们应该为你的生日聚会列个宾客清单
We should make a list for your birthday party.
你想过都有谁吗?
Have you given any thought?
席琳?
Celine?
- 嗯
- Uh- huh.
早上好. 哦, 你的其他朋友呢?
Good morning. Oh, what about your other friends?
当然, 你想邀请他们中的哪些人?
Surely, you wanna invite some of them?
席琳是我的朋友
Celine's my friend.
珍奶奶?
Um, Granny Jean?
和席琳
And Celine.
- 嗯
- Mm- hmm.
你想吃鸡蛋吗? - 是的 谢谢!
- Do you want eggs? - Yeah. Thank you.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 生日快乐, 亲爱的西奥 ♪
♪Happy birthday, dear Theo ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪Happy birthday to you ♪
- 喔, 喔喔 - 许个愿吧!
- Woo, woo- hoo. - Make a wish!
- 更多, 更多, 更多 - 啊!
- More, more, more. - Ah!
啊, 你做到了!
Ah, you did it!
- 啊!
- Woo- hoo!
生日快乐, 宝贝
Happy birthday, baby.
啊, 很好
Ah, good.
你不必这么客气的
You don't have to do that.
- 玩得开心
- Enjoy yourself.
好了, 谁要蛋糕?
All right, who wants cake?
好了, 孩子们, 寻宝时间到
OK, boys, it's time for the treasure hunt.
有很多隐藏的宝藏在这里的, 所以你们得仔细找找
And we got lots of hidden treasures out here, so you gotta look closely.
- 哦. 好吧? 好吗?
- Oh. All right? OK?
- 这是您的茶. 你准备好了吗?
- Here's your tea. You ready?
- 谢谢你, 亲爱的 - 三, 二, 一, 开始!
- Thank you, my dear. - Three, two, one, go!
来吧!
Come on!
别把花♥园♥给拆了
Please don't ruin the garden.
加油! 加油, 加油! 加油,
Come on, come on, come on, come on,
加油, 加油, 加油
come on, come on, come on.
席琳
Celine.
- 嗯? - 太好了
- Hmm? - It was so nice
西奥想让你来
that Theo wanted you here.
是的, 他真是太好了
Yes, it was very sweet of him.
但是孩子们并不总是知道什么才是最好的
But children don't always know what's best.
在这里对我帮助很大
It helps me a lot being here.
发现一个!
Found one!
你找到了? 太棒了!
You found it? Fantastic!
我为你伤心, 那种遭遇确实太惨了
I hurt for you, for your terrible loss.
我也感同身受.
We all do.
我只是不确定这是不是最好的解决办法,
I'm just not sure that this is the best way to deal with it,
为了你, 也为了我的家人.
for you or for my family.
但你总是说, 我就像家人一样
But you always said I was like family.
这确实对所有人来说都很难, 但今天属于西奥
This is difficult for all of us, but it's Theo's day.
这应该是一个愉快的场合
This should be a happy occasion.
如果搅乱了这个日子
It's just not appropriate.
对他不公平
It's not fair to him.
原谅我
Excuse me.
嘿, 那里再来几个
Hey, there. Have a couple more.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我不明白 是我做错了什么, 还是…
I don't understand. Did I do something wrong or...
哦, 对不起, 我是…
Oh, sorry, am I...
花♥园♥里这个太少,
Um, your garden can't take much more of this,
所以我要带上孩子们去公园打球
so I'm taking the boys to the park to play ball.
- 好吧
- All right. - Mm.
- 玩得开心 - 谢谢
- Have fun. - Thanks.
- 再见, 席琳 - 再见
- Bye, Celine. - Bye.
你把西奥留在阳台上…
Did you put Theo on that balcony...
测试我?
to test me?
你觉得我能干出那种事吗?
Do you think I'm capable of something like that?
席琳
Celine.
那件事是在帮我与西奥相处, 这对他也有帮助
It helps me to spend time with Theo, and it helps him too.
他很孤独, 爱丽丝
He's lonely, Alice.
没有了麦克斯他就像丢了魂一样,难道你看不出来吗?
He's like a ghost without Max. Can't you see that?
我利用他来测试你?
And that I use him to test you?
- 我绝不会… - 对不起, 对不起
- I would never... - Sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起, 我只是…
I'm sorry, I just...
我为西奥而不是麦克斯那件事而感到难过。
I feel terrible for getting there for Theo and not for Max.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
请原谅我. 好吗?
Please forgive me. Please.
珍, 你还好吗?
Jean, are you all right?
珍!
Jean!
珍?
Jean?
快来人啊!
Someone help!
- 珍奶奶?
- Granny Jean?
布拉德福德先生吗?
Mr. Bradford?
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you.
我需要你帮我签署一些文件
I need to ask for your help with some paperwork.
我妻子能签吗?
Uh, can my wife handle it?
有一件事我不太明白
There's one thing I don't really understand.
她怎么可能突然心脏病发作?
How could she have a heart attack
她可是一直按时吃药呢
if she took her pills regularly?
在她这个年纪任何事情都有可能发生
Anything could happen at her age.
是的, 但是她一直在吃的那些药,
Yes, but the pills she was taking,
本来效果很好的
they should've worked.
是的, 我也这么认为
Yes, I would've thought so.
这些是常用药,一般很有效的
These are typically quite effective.
我丈夫希望进行尸检
My husband would like an autopsy.
尸检吗?
An autopsy?
这确实对他来说很难
This is very hard for him.
他和他妈妈非常亲密,
He and his mother were extremely close,
所以他想要知道原委。
so he would like to understand.
换个样式…
See a pattern...
- 等等, 好了
- Wait, good.
- 西奥? - 我们在这儿
- Theo? - We're in here.
嗨
Hi.
西奥, 这是什么?
Theo, what's this?
麦克斯的鸟屋 我们正在修好它
Max's birdhouse. We're fixing it.
席琳说我可以做到
Celine said I could.
我不认为这是个好主意
I wasn't sure it was a good idea,
但是他自己求我,说要把它修好的
but he begged to mend it.
他情绪很低落
He's awfully low.
我知道这很悲伤, 亲爱的...
I know it's sad, sweetheart...
但你要坚强
but you be strong.
记住以前所有和珍奶奶一起度过的快乐时光
Remember all the happy times with Granny Jean.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
珍奶奶去了哪里, 麦克斯也在那里
电影精选列表