Where Granny Jean's gone, Max is there too.
我打赌他现在正珍奶奶在一起
I bet he's showing her around right now.
如果她给他看一些新的魔术
I wouldn't be surprised if she was showing him
我一点不会感到惊讶
a few new magic tricks.
他们在一个更好的地方, 西奥
They're in a better place, Theo.
他们有彼此
And they have each other.
爱丽丝?
Alice?
- 嗯? - 珍奶奶的事我也很难过
- Hmm? - I'm so sorry about Granny Jean.
她就像我的家人
She was like family to me.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我很好,谢谢你!
I'm OK. Thank you.
有事就给我打电♥话♥,
Mm. Call me if you need me,
任何事情都可以
for anything.
西蒙! 西蒙, 西奥不见了!
Simon! Simon, Theo's gone!
我好像听到有人在楼下说话, 我很抱歉
I thought I heard someone downstairs. I'm sorry.
我累了, 爱丽丝. 去睡觉吧
I'm tired, Alice. Go to sleep.
布拉德福德先生没和你在一起来吗?
Mr. Bradford isn't with you?
嗯, 他让我自己来的
Mm. He asked me to come.
医生检测过她的药物,
Her doctor confirmed her medication,
但是在血液中没有发现任何残留
but there was no trace of it in her blood.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
也就是说她并没有服药
That means she wasn't taking them.
但那是不可能的,我看到她从来都是按时吃药
But that's impossible. I saw her taking them diligently.
我丈夫也见到了...
My husband saw her...
布拉德福德夫人, 我向你保证
Mrs. Bradford, I can assure you
她的血液里没有任何药物残留
there was no medication in her blood strain.
不管你和你的丈夫看见她如何按时服药
Whatever you and your husband saw her taking,
那都不会是她的心脏治疗药物
it wasn't her heart medication.
一些小吃 放松一下
Some snacks to take the edge off.
嗯- 嗯-
Mm- mm.
哦, 对不起, 亲爱的 那些里面有花生
Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Those have peanuts in it.
我给你做了一些胡萝卜条
I made you some carrot sticks.
- 我不想要胡萝卜棒 - 好吧, 自己去厨房♥看看
- I don't want carrot sticks. - Well, take a look in the kitchen.
就在排水板上, 我相信你会找到的
I'm sure you'll find something on the drain board.
不
No.
不, 你留在这儿 晚餐马上就上
No, you stay here. Dinner will be served soon.
爸爸, 我饿死了
Dad, I'm starving.
对不起
Sorry.
只是不想让烟灰烫着他
Just didn't wanna burn him.
- 你还好吗?
- How you holding up?
爱丽丝, 我没有教唆西奥不听你的话
Alice, I didn't mean to contradict you with Theo.
- 没关系 - 你确定?
- It's OK. - You sure?
- 没事的 - 我提议大家干一杯
- It's fine. - I'd like to propose a toast.
好吧, 也没那么多祝酒词作为致谢
Well, not a toast as much as an acknowledgement
只想对你说声: 谢谢你,朋友
to say I appreciate you, your friendship.
尽管你自己依然身处不幸之中,
And despite your own terrible loss,
但你却一直坚持在我身边
you've been there for me,
所以我想说:谢谢你
and I just wanted to thank you for that.
谢谢你, 西蒙
Thank you, Simon.
- 我们很抱歉
- We're so sorry.
哦
Oh.
西奥? 这是什么?
Theo? What is it?
- 怎么了?
- What's wrong?
我的天啊! 得带他去医院
Oh, my god. Gotta take him to the hospital.
- 我们需要医生
- We need a doctor.
他不能呼吸了
He can't breathe. I think he's having
是一种严重的过敏反应
some kind of allergic reaction.
他吃了一块花生饼干,
He had a peanut cookie,
- 所以他不能呼吸了 - 这种情况持续多久了?
- so he can't breathe. - How long has it been going on?
20分钟, 他叫西奥
Twenty minutes. His name's Theo.
- - - 西奥多 - 西奥多?
- Theodore. - Theodore?
姓布拉德福德. 名字是西奥.
Bradford. He goes by Theo.
- 他不能呼吸了 - 你儿子多大了?
- He can't breathe. - How old's your son?
他八岁了
He's eight years old.
- 我能帮你什么吗? - 我在找…
- Can I help you? - I'm looking for...
- 哦, 爱丽丝 - 什么鬼东西
- Oh, Alice. - What the hell are
你还来这里干什么?
you doing here?
- 你想杀了我儿子吗? - 住手!
- You wanna kill my son? - Stop!
- 快住手! - 你就是故意的, 你个贱♥人♥!
- Stop! - You do, you son of a bitch!
- 爱丽丝, 你得走了 - 你故意的!
- Alice, you need to go. - You do!
放开我!
Let go of me!
我很抱歉,请你走吧
I'm so sorry. Just please go.
想想吧, 只有西奥
Think about it, the only kid
才会去她的房♥子
who goes to her house now is Theo.
所以她让他去厨房♥ 整件事都是她安排好的
So she sent him in the kitchen. She set the whole thing up.
- 不,不, 是我让他去厨房♥的 - 不!
- No, no, I sent him to the kitchen. - No!
不, 就是她让进去的
No, she told him to go in there.
“哦, 我相信你会发现的, 就在排水板上”
"Oh, I'm sure you'll find something on the drain board."
还记得吗? 她就是这么说的
Remember? She said that.
“你会找到的”
"You'll find something."
爱丽丝, 我的天啊. 你快安静点儿吧.
Alice, Jesus. Please.
她策划了整件事
She planned the whole thing.
她会操纵别人
She manipulates people.
就是这样, 这就是她的工作
That's just, that's what she does.
你一点也不明白
And you don't even see it.
你知道吗, 亲爱的?
Do you see, honey?
- 就是她杀了你母亲 - 好了, 够了
- She killed your mother. - OK, that's enough.
- 不, 听着, 听着 - 别说了
- No, listen, just listen. - Stop it.
听我说完,
Please.
我们都知道珍一直随身带着药,对吧?
We both saw Jean take her pills all the time. Right?
- 我们俩都看见了… - 是的
- Both of us saw her... - Yeah.
- 是的 - 一直按时吃药
- Yes. - Take them all the time.
- 是的, 但是… - 好吧, 这怎么可能
- Yes, but... - OK, how's it possible
为什么尸检的时候,
that the autopsy showed no trace
在她的体内没有发现任何药物残留?
of the medication in her system?
什么尸检?
What autopsy?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
席琳调换了药片
Celine swapped the pills
换上了安慰剂
with a placebo.
她什么药都能搞到
She has access to everything
因为达米恩的工作就在制药公♥司♥
because of Damien's job in pharmaceuticals.
因为你妈妈没有吃对药,
Because your mom didn't get her medication,
所以她心脏病才发作了
she had a heart attack.
你做了尸检? 对我妈妈?
You had an autopsy done? On my mother?
我就知道有点不对劲 结果证明我是对的
I knew something was off. I was right.
所以我把珍的药箱藏了起来 这样我就可以去验一下药
So I hid Jean's pillbox, so I could have the pills tested.
但席琳偷走了它 所以现在也无法证明这件事了
But then Celine stole it, so now it can't prove it.
好吧, 所以你才说席琳偷了
OK, so you're saying Celine stole
- 我妈妈的药盒… - 是的
- my mom's pillbox... - Yes.
从我们家?
From our house?
我把它们藏在床头柜里了
I hid them in the nightstand.
啊哈
Uh- huh.
你还记得我听说过, 房♥子里有人
And you remember I heard someone in the house.
还有谁能进去?
Who else could get in?
席琳有钥匙. 一定是她
Celine has a key. It was her.
亲爱的, 你看不出来吗?
Honey, don't you see it?
她想让我们为麦克斯负责
She wants us to pay for Max.
你在干什么? 西蒙!
What are you doing? Simon!
西蒙你弄疼我了
Simon. You're hurting me.
这是席琳偷的东西吗?
Is this what Celine stole?
这是她偷的东西吗?
Is this what she stole?
那不可能
That's not possible.
我在花♥园♥里找到的,
I found it in the garden,
妈妈把它弄掉在那里了
exactly where my mother dropped it.
我找到了
I found it.
你找到了?
You found it?
不, 你一直在胡言乱语都几个星期了, 爱丽丝
No, you've been raving for weeks, Alice.
你失去理智看不清现实了。
You're losing touch with reality.
我们的儿子现在就在重症监护室,你明白吗?
Our son is in intensive care right now. OK?
其他的先都别提了!
Nothing else matters.
好的
电影精选列表