Wait.
席琳, 我知道了! 我知道了!
Celine, I know, I know!
我说过这也有点儿太快了
I told you it was too soon.
我们得陪在他们身边。
We need to be here for them.
达米安的状况还没有恢复好,暂时还不能加入过来
Damian isn't feeling well enough to join us.
他让我代为致歉
He sends his apologies.
没关系的
Of course.
西奥,到这里来
Theo. Come here.
邦尼!
Bunny!
哦, 谢谢你!
Oh, thank you.
我欠你一个道歉, 西奥
I owe you an apology, Theo.
我不想让麦克斯孤孤单单一个人,
I didn't want Max to be alone,
但我让他把邦尼带走是错误的
but it was wrong of me to take Bunny
因为那之前我还没有征得你的同意
without asking your permission.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
妈妈, 看
Mama, look.
你喜欢玩什么就玩什么
You play with anything you like.
演出怎么样?
How was the recital?
- 很好 - 是吗?
- It was good. - Yes?
西奥表现如何?
How did Theo do?
哦, 他唱得很好,很棒。
Oh, he sang well. Yeah.
谢谢你,这与你的努力密不可分
Thanks to you and all that practice.
哦
Oh.
其实如果再也听不到那首歌♥了,也算是一件好事。
I'll be happy if I never hear that song again.
毕竟我们也需要一个新的开始。
Maybe we should come back another time
当他感觉好点的时候我们再过来
when he's feeling better.
我甚至还没有上鸡尾酒
I haven't even served cocktails yet.
请再留一会儿
Please stay.
你准备做什么呢?
What are you making?
嗯……嗯……薄荷酒——我在想
Uh, well, mint juleps, I was thinking.
三个就够了
I only need three.
- 你来倒吧? - 嗯
- So, will you do the pouring? - Mm- hmm.
太好了. 加糖吗?
Great. Sugar?
你今晚做的很棒。
You've done a beautiful job tonight.
你能来真是太好了
It's very good of you to come.
- 谢谢 - 妈妈
- Thank you. - Mom.
爸爸需要一包火柴
Dad needs a matchbox.
哦, 给你
Oh, here you go.
你还会再生一个孩子吗?
Will you have another baby?
不会了, 宝贝
No, darling.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我不能
I can't.
你为什么不能?
Why can't you?
好吧, 我来告诉你 我曾跟麦克斯说过的。
Well, I'll tell you what I told Max.
当婴儿出生时 妈妈住在医院
When babies are born, the mommy goes to the hospital
医生会给她一瓶魔法药水 让她睡着
and give her a magic potion, which puts her to sleep.
等她醒来的时候 医生就会说:“这是你的孩子”
And when she wakes up, the doctors say, "Here's your baby."
但当医院让我入睡时,
But when they put me to sleep,
他们发现我身体内一些东西有些东西碎了
they noticed something was broken inside of me.
然后医生就给我修好了
So they fixed it.
所以当我醒来后,他们就说,
And then when I woke up they said,
“这是你唯一的孩子”
"Here's your one and only baby."
你碎的时候流血了吗?
Did you bleed when you broke?
西奥
Theo.
好了。 不要追问了...
That's enough. Don't...
开始吧
Here we go.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
哦! 对不起
Oh! Sorry.
你想他吗?
Do you miss him?
你想他吗, 爱丽丝?
Do you, Alice?
你想我儿子吗?
Do you miss my son?
我当然想
Of course I do.
他责怪我
He blames me.
那只是你的错觉
I'm sure that's not true.
他虽然没有说出来, 但我从他看我的眼神里
He doesn't say it, but I can see it
就能感觉到
in the way he looks at me.
那是个意外,并不是你的错
It was an accident. Wasn't your fault.
感觉活在虚幻之中
It doesn't feel real.
就像踩在云雾里走路
It's like I'm walking around in a cloud.
我也试着稳住脚步,但…
I try to pull myself out of it, but I...
慢下来,慢慢来。
Need to go slower.
如果走得慢了,我害怕一切都将消失不见
If I go slow, I'll cease.
你知道, 当我的父母去世时……
You know, when my parents died...
我知道,这两件事不能简单相比.
I can't, I can't even compare that, I know.
我只是觉得我本应该做的更多
I felt like I should've done something.
我当时在车里, 我…
I was there in the car and I...
只有我活了下来
I survived.
我当时就觉得, 现在仍然觉得很内疚
I felt, I feel so much guilt about that.
焦虑就是从那时开始的
That's when the anxiety started.
我曾一直以为我能做点什么, 直到...
I thought I had a handle on it until...
直到西奥出生了,这种感觉才减轻。
I thought it went away, but then Theo came
但它并没有消失
and it didn't go away.
这种感觉会消失一段时间,有时候又会突然出现...
It was just asleep and then when it woke up...
我还从没告诉过任何人
I never told anyone this.
西奥出生时,
When Theo was born,
我甚至抱不动他
I couldn't even hold him.
连续几个月的时间
For months.
我一直在害怕我会失去他
I just was afraid I was gonna drop him.
西蒙带我去看精神病医生
Simon had me talk to a psychiatrist
他们让我住院治疗过一段时间
and, um, they had me spend some time in a hospital.
我开始明白了
And I came to understand
我的心有条裂缝,
I'll always have a big hole in my heart,
那是对父母永远的想念。
I'll always miss my parents.
直到后来我学会了控制
And I learned to separate
内疚所带来的悲伤.
the grief from the guilt.
什么内疚, 爱丽丝?
What guilt, Alice?
你的父母在车祸中去世了
Your parents died in a car crash.
你当时在后座上睡着了 这跟我不是一回事
You were asleep in the backseat. It's not the same thing.
我知道
I know.
我没有照看我的孩子
I wasn't watching my child.
我辜负了他
I failed him.
- 不, 不 - 没有他, 我…
- No, no. - Without him, I'm...
不
No.
你好
Hello.
学校怎么样?
How was school?
- 他今天过得很愉快嗯?
- He had a good day. Hmm?
我的阅读考试得了A
I got an A on my reading test.
太棒了!
Super duper.
西奥能过来玩一会儿吗? 我有个惊喜给他
Can Theo come over for a little bit? I have a surprise.
我, 我…
I, I'm...
达米恩在开会
Oh, Damien's at a conference.
好吗?
Please?
就一个小时
Just for an hour.
- 西奥还有作业没写 - 一个小时? 好吧
- Theo has schoolwork. - An hour? All right.
- 谢谢 嗯
- Thank you. - Mm.
为了考试,你都读了些什么?
So what did you read for your test?
- 戴帽子的猫 - 哦
- The Cat in the Hat. - Ah.
“什么东西撞了一下! ”
"And something went bump!
那个凸起让我...”
How that bump made me..."
“跳”。 究竟是什么惊喜啊?
"Jump." What's the surprise?
一会儿你就明白了。
You'll see.
西奥
Theo.
你在干什么? 退回去!
What are you doing? Get inside!
西奥, 快回屋!
Theo, get in the house!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
西奥! 西奥!
Theo! Theo!
从阳台上下来! 快点!
Get off the balcony! Go!
知道了!
Get!
爱丽丝, 怎么了?
电影精选列表