I can see the bone in your knee!
你太夸张了
You are being dramatic.
我没有 -你就是
I'm not. - You are.
你去过亚普莱吗,简?
Have you ever been to Upleigh, Jane?
没有,夫人
No, madam.
今天才跟尼文先生一起去
Not before today, with Mr Niven.
太沉重了
It's terribly dark.
菲利普去世的时候…
When Philip died
詹姆斯已经死去了…
and James had already gone,
我突然感觉我们可以揭开伤疤了
I suddenly felt like we could open the curtains.
我们没有生活在内疚中
That we weren't living with guilt.
我们已经失去了可能失去的一切
That we had lost everything we could possibly lose.
我们也已经死了
That all our dying was done with.
我们不必 …
We didn't have to...
再遮遮掩掩了
keep cover any longer.
我们没什么可保护的了,简
Nothing to protect, Jane.
我这样说你听的懂吗?
Does that make any sense?
是的,夫人
Yes, madam.
她本来应该嫁给詹姆斯的
She was supposed to marry James.
是的,夫人
Yes, madam.
你知道吗?
You knew that?
米莉提到过
Milly mentioned it.
是吗?
Did she?
我没想到 她极其蠢笨
Wouldn't have thought so. She's so terribly stupid.
什么都注意不到
She notices nothing.
一定是在别的地方听说的吧
Must have heard it somewhere else.
你没有家人
You have no family.
没有,夫人
No, madam.
你妈妈遗弃了你,对吗?
Your mother left you, is that right?
是的,夫人,扔到了孤儿院
Yes, madam, at an orphanage.
真幸运
How very lucky...
你一出生就失去了所有亲人
to have been comprehensively bereaved at birth.
你完全没什么可失去的了
You have absolutely nothing to lose.
你也永远不会失去,没错
And you never shall. Not really.
这是给你的恩赐,简
That is a gift, Jane.
你必须学会利用这一点
And you must learn to use it.
你非常幸运
You're very fortunate.
“你一无所有
You have nothing.
没有什么可失去的,但你可以得到一切
Nothing to lose and everything to gain.
什么都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing at all.
你一出生就失去了自己所有亲人”
Comprehensively bereaved at birth.
“很久以前
Once upon a time.
很久以前
Once upon a time.
很久…
Once,
很久、很久、很久以前,简…
a very, very, very long time ago, Jay,
妈妈叫醒我们所有人,那是六月的早上
Ma woke us all, early in June,
天还很早很早,还黑着
really early, it was still dark,
然后把我们塞进车里,简
and bundled us all into the car, Jane.
塞进去
Bundled.
我们都裹着毯子,杯子里盛着热巧克力
Blankets around us, hot chocolate in flasks.
他们准备了野餐
They packed a picnic.
爸爸开车的时候一脚油门就踩到了底
Pa was driving with his foot all the way to the floor.
路面宽阔,太阳正在升起
Wide open roads and the sun coming up.
我们三个挤了进去
The three of us squashed in
其他两个人半路就打起了鼾
and the other two snoring half the way.
还是没有人提起我们要去哪里 然后我们就停在了这里
Still no mention as to where we were going and then we stop here.
只是你要想象这里没有森林
Except you have to imagine it with no frost.
也没有雪
No snow.
翠绿的草被修剪得很整齐
And the green, green grass perfectly clipped.
只是你需要能想象出来,可以吗?
Except you can imagine it, can't you?
你可以唤回自己的回忆
You can summon the memory.
你可以描述出来
You can describe it.
将其认领
Claim it.
为我改写还有重新想象的回忆
Reword it and reimagine it for me.
你可以吗,简?
Can't you, Jane?
为了我
For me.
为你
For you.
为你
For you.
我要买♥♥台新的,简
I'm getting a new one, Jane.
新的,帕克斯顿先生? -对,新的打字机
A new one, Mr Paxton? Yes. New typewriter.
字母P有点卡
The "P" jams a little.
总之,这东西挺不赖的
In a way, it's perfectly fine
我想你大概需要这台打字机
and I thought you might have use for this one.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
肿瘤? -很好的词
A tumour? - It's a good word.
不 -听上去不错
No. - Good sound.
不 -对于肿胀来讲
No. - To swell.
这是它的由来,这是这个词的起源
That's where it comes from.That's the origin of the word, the, erm,
我想说的是词源学的由来
etymology, that's what I'm trying to say.
你可以…
Could you just...
因为我用脑太多了
It's because I've got too much brain.
我太费脑了
I'm too brainy.
真有诗意
It's poetic.
他们什么时候做手术,将其取出来?
When are they going to operate to get it out?
你入院是因为摔倒,因为划伤
You came in about the fall. About the cut.
我不明白…
I don't understand...
他们很细心
They're very thorough.
怎么?你想让他们忽略它吗?
Do you want them to ignore it?
是的
Yes.
拜托,忽略掉吧
Please, ignore it.
也许我们可以尝试
Maybe we can try to.
为了最后的时光
Just for the last bit.
你要写
You'll write.
你要写一本关于生命的书
You'll write this book about life,
对生命的全部领悟
the whole feeling of life.
我想我已经完全失去这种感觉了
Think I've lost all sense of that.
你可以的
You will.
我会成为你最伟大的书
It'll be your greatest book.
你觉得我还没写出自己最伟大的书吗?
You don't think I've written my greatest book yet?
也许我生命中所有男人都得死
Maybe all the men in my life have to die
才能让我写出伟大的书
in order for me to write my great book.
我没机会读到了,真难过啊
I'm so sad I shan't get to read it.
也许我写不出来了
Maybe I won't be able to write it.
你写得出来
You shall.
肯定会很精彩的
It'll be brilliant.
早上好,简 -早上好,先生
Good morning, Jane. - Good morning, sir.
简?
Jane?
先生
Sir.
怎么了?
What is it?
我想我可能要走了,先生
I've been thinking it might be time for me to leave, sir.
我听说了一个职位
I've heard of a position.
是别人家吗?
In another house?
在一家书店,先生
In a bookshop, sir.
真厉害,简
Well done, Jane.
书店
A bookshop.
告诉我你的秘密
Tell me your secret.
让你开始写作的第三个理由
The third thing that made you write.
求你了
Please.
我真希望我们已经把一切都告诉对方了
I wish we had told each other everything.
本来应该有时间的
There wouldn't have been time.
悄悄说
Just whisper it.
我会带进我坟墓里的
I'll take it to my grave.
我爱你
I love you.
费尔柴尔德女士 -费尔柴尔德女士,请你评价一下
Miss Fairchild... - Miss Fairchild,could you comment please?
有什么要说的吗,费尔柴尔德女士?
Anything to say, Miss Fairchild?
恐怕我不知道你们想让我说什么
I'm afraid I really don't know what you want me to say.
我想是因为你赢得了…
Well, I suppose, because you've won...
我赢得了所有奖项
I've won all the prizes.
所有
Every single one.
都在这里,阁楼上
电影精选列表