没错
Hear, hear.
还有你们的孩子
And with your children
他们如此礼貌善良 我们将他们视如己出
who have been so good
as to feel like our children.
戈弗雷
Godfrey.
就算有一个根本没在这里
Even if one of them is not bloody here...
他们都不在这里!他们都走了!
They're all not fucking here, they're all fucking gone!
我们想祝你们一切都好
We just wanted to wish you well.
我们想祝你们一切顺利
We just wanted to wish you very well.
敬新娘
To the bride.
敬缺席的新郎
And to the absent groom.
哦
Oh.
尼文先生
Mr Niven.
我刚刚打扫完这里,我就不打扰你了
I was just finishing up in here, I'll leave you in peace.
没关系
That's all right.
我…我一会再来
I'll come back later.
(绑♥架♥)
“我会以我的冒险开始这个故事…”
"I will begin the story of my adventures..."
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
也许吧
Perhaps, yes, erm,
我在给我妈妈找书
I'm looking for something for my mother.
你妈妈喜欢哲学吗?
Does your mother like philosophy?
不,这几本书是我读的
No. These are for me.
你会说德语吗?
You speak German?
是的
I do.
《爱情与圣奥古斯丁》 -抱歉?
Love And Saint Augustine. - Sorry?
这是那本书的名字 哦
That's the title of the book.Oh.
妈妈更喜欢小说吗?
Would your mother prefer fiction?
也许吧
Probably, yes.
她经常读书吗?
Does she read a lot?
当然了
Of course.
《伍尔夫文集:奥兰多》呢?
What about Orlando by Virginia Woolf?
那是最不寻常的探险
It's the most extraordinary adventure.
正在为您转接
Putting you through.
请不要挂断
Hold the line, please.
你写书
你是个作家
And you write. You're a writer.
你很像作家
You seem like a writer.
是吗?
Do I? - Mmm.
没错,我是写东西
Yes, I write.
很好
Good.
你不是作家
You're not a writer.
我和你不一样 我研究哲学,不是特别有趣
Not in the way you are.Philosophy. It's not very interesting.
听上去非常有趣
Sounds very interesting.
前景很好
That bodes well.
你是什么时候成为作家的? 简·费尔柴尔德小姐?
And when did you become a writer,Miss Jane Fairchild?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
好吧
All right.
有三次时机 -好的
Three times over. - Okay.
我出生的那天
The day I was born.
帕克斯顿先生给我打字机的那天
The day Mr Paxton gave me my typewriter.
好的
Of course.
第三次呢?
And the third?
这是个秘密
That's a secret.
这是个很好的答案
That's a very good answer.
这是最好的答案
That's the best one.
尼文先生
Mr Niven.
简,是你吗?
Jane. Is that you?
你回来得真早
You're back so early.
尼文先生?
Mr Niven?
很抱歉,简,我…
I'm so sorry, Jane, I'm...
我…我非常痛苦
It's... It's so terribly distressing.
出了个意外,致命的意外
There's been an accident. A fatal accident.
谢林汉姆先生出事了
Involving Mr Sheringham.
谢林汉姆先生?
Mr Sheringham?
保罗·谢林汉姆先生 亚普莱的保罗先生
Mr Paul Sheringham.Mr Paul at Upleigh.
出车祸了
A car accident.
确定是他吗,先生?
It's definitely him, sir?
我很难过,简
I'm so sorry, Jane.
很难过要告诉你这件事
I'm so sorry to have to tell you this.
我想我该去…
I...
I thought I ought to go to...
去亚普莱…
to Upleigh
确保…
to check that nothing there can further upset...
不会出现雪上加霜的事情
保罗…谢林汉姆先生…
That Paul... That Mr Sheringham, erm,
确保他没有留下什么
that he didn't leave anything.
我想,再多一些痛苦都是无法忍♥受的
Any more distress would be unbearable, I think.
这是场意外,简
It was an accident, Jane.
一场意外
An accident.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
总得有人在那等着,在他家
Someone has to wait there, at the house.
通知家仆
Inform the staff.
这对谢林汉姆家来说太残忍♥了
Awful for the Sheringhams to do it.
重复那句话真是太难受了
Awful to repeat the words, Jane.
你要跟我一起去吗?
Will you come with me?
去亚普莱
To Upleigh?
好的,当然可以
Yes, of course.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我能先去喝杯水吗,先生?
Might I fetch a glass of water first, sir?
当然可以,抱歉,我在这里等你
Yes, of course. Forgive me. I'll wait here.
别太难过,简
It's all right, Jane.
尼文先生
Mr Niven?
伊瑟尔,你回来了 -是的,先生
Ethel. You're back. - Yes, sir.
家里没有人,先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
There's nobody here, sir. Can I help?
恐怕我要告诉你一个不幸的消息
I'm afraid I have some distressing news.
谢林汉姆先生发生了意外
There's been an accident involving Mr Sheringham.
保罗先生
Mr Paul.
他在去亨利镇和我们一起吃午饭的路上 出了车祸
A car accident on his way to Henley to join us for lunch.
我们正在询问他为什么迟到
We were making enquires as to why he was so late
一位警官告诉我们,他的车…
and a police officer informed that his car,
也就是车的残骸
the wreckage that is,
在铁路前的转弯处被发现
had been found on the turning before the railway line.
他迟到了,他很着急,毫无疑问
He was late. Anxious, no doubt.
幸好我回来得早了
Then it is just as well I came back early.
我现在可以帮忙
I can be of assistance now.
没错,确实如此,伊瑟尔
Yes, indeed, Ethel.
先生,我觉得我到的时候 刚好和他错过
I felt when I arrived I had just missed him, sir.
刚有人去过图书室
The library had been recently used,
烟也是刚熄灭的
a cigarette very recently lit.
我已经收拾好了,先生 他午餐用了派和啤酒
I've tidied already, sir,the pie and the beer he had for lunch
还有…
and, erm,
还有他的卧室
and his bedroom.
重点就在这,伊瑟尔
That is just the point, Ethel.
重点,先生?
The point, sir?
你在保罗先生的房♥间发现什么了吗?
Did you find anything in Mr Paul's room?
什么,先生?我不理解
Anything, sir? I don't understand.
字条,伊瑟尔,写下来的东西
A note, Ethel. Anything written.
没有,先生,没有这种东西
No, sir. Nothing like that.
好吧,那么…
Of course.
很好
Very good.
行吧,伊瑟尔
That is all right, then, Ethel.
他们五个人是一起的,简
That's all five of them, Jane.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
不,不要
No. Don't. - It's bleeding again.
你又流血了 -我没事
I feel fine. Can we please
我们能吃饭吗?
just eat our food?
去看医生吧 -你的手是冰凉的
Can we please go to a doctor? - Your hands are freezing.
你被绊到,摔倒了 -我知道
You tripped, you fell,
你撞到了脑袋
you hit your head... - I know.
你在流血,去看医生吧 -只是绊倒而已
...you're bleeding. - It was just a trip.
我都能看到你膝盖上的骨头
电影精选列表