你肯定认识很多有趣的人
I'm sure you know lots of interesting people.
不,一个能够…
No. One who can...
给你弄到小帽子的医生,简
get you a cap, Jay.
解决种子的问题
Removes the problem of the seed.
哦
Ah.
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
但前提是你愿意 -小帽子?
But only if you like, though. - A cap?
他们都这么叫
That's what they're called.
我想我妈妈就是这样的 一个怀孕的女佣
I suppose that's what my mother was. A pregnant maid.
也许吧
Perhaps.
也许她是个女王,简
Perhaps she was a queen, Jay.
(简)
别太生他的气,艾玛
Don't be too cross with him, Emma. He loves you very much.
他很爱你,我们都很期待婚礼
We're all so excited for the wedding.
你们的事情让我们都很开心
You're making us all so happy.
他有时思考太投入了
He's in his head sometimes.
他最近学习太努力了,他忘记时间了
Well, he's been studying so hard,
he will have lost track of time...
他从来不学习,他没在学习 他只是迟到了
He never studies. He's not studying. He's just late.
我没生气,只是一顿午餐而已
I'm not cross. It's only lunch.
他永远都迟到,今天有什么不同呢?
He's always late. Why would today be any different?
没关系
It's fine.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你很英俊
You look very handsome.
不用着急
Don't hurry.
至少过了四点钟才有人回来
No-one'll be back 'til past four, at least.
你走的时候,把钥匙放在长筒靴刷具
And when you go, put the key
旁边的石头下面
under the rock by the boot scraper.
那是把非常棒的钥匙
It's a whacking great key.
我会放在客厅的桌子上 这样你就不会看不见了
I'll put it out on the hall table So you can't miss it.
就这些了
That's all really.
什么都不用管
Leave everything.
如果你饿了,家里有派
If you're hungry, there's a pie.
半块
Half one.
我跟伊瑟尔说是我吃掉的就好
I can always tell Ethel I scoffed it.
倒不是说任何事我都要跟别人说
Not that I have to tell anyone anything.
任何事
Anything.
根本不必说
Anything at all.
再见,简
Goodbye, Jane.
我遇到瓶颈了
I'm stuck. - Huh?
我要延迟交稿了
I'm going to be late.
你从来不会延迟
You're never late.
就快了
Well, I'm about to be.
因为你不忠
That's because you're being unfaithful.
莫拉格想要惊悚小说
Morag is expecting a thriller.
莫德,她叫莫德
Maud, her name is Maud.
我不在乎 -我在乎
I don't care.
我记得你出版人的名字
I do. I remember your publisher's name.
她牙上一直粘着菠菜 一直这样
She always has spinach in her teeth. Always.
就算我们不吃菠菜的时候 哪怕根本没有菠菜
Even if we're not eating spinach. Even if there's no...
这跟她的名字毫无关系
That has nothing to do with her name.
莫德想要一部惊悚小说
Well, Maud is expecting a thriller.
我写的就是
That's what I'm writing.
你想的不是这个,对吗?
It's not what you're thinking about, though, is it?
它偶尔会游回去
It just swims back every so often.
你想出来“这”是什么了吗?
Do you have any idea what it is yet?
是鲦鱼吗?
Is it a minnow
还是鲸鱼?
or is it a whale?
介于两者之间?
Somewhere in between.
会走路?
Walk?
不
No.
不
No.
游泳
Swim.
别这样
Don't do it.
什么?
Excuse me?
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
你好像要成为
You looked like you were about to
下一个奥菲莉亚
do an Ophelia.
你可以这样跟我说话吗?
Are you allowed to speak to me like that?
哪样?
Like what?
像我看过莎士比亚那样吗?
Like I've read Shakespeare?
可以吧
Think so.
我以前会在这里游泳
I used to swim in there.
我还小的时候
When I was a girl.
我也是
So did I
我小的时候
When I was a boy.
大家都是
So did everyone.
突然感觉这里很有吸引力
It suddenly felt rather appealing.
没人再对这里有兴趣了
No-one does any more.
迪克、弗雷迪
Dick and Freddy.
或者是弗雷迪和迪克
Or Freddy and Dick.
穿慢点
Slow down.
没人会要求别人穿慢点
No-one ever asked anybody to dress more slowly.
我喜欢看男人穿衣服
I like watching men dress.
你穿错顺序了
You're doing it in the wrong order.
瞎说
It's nonsense.
其他任何顺序才叫可笑
Any other order would be ridiculous.
穿上衣不♥穿♥裤子会让人立刻失去尊严
Shirt and no pants would lead to immediate loss of dignity.
这是个庄严的穿衣过程
Solemn piecing together.
那是上流白人的穿衣过程
Is how posh white men dress.
你服侍别人太久了,简
You've been too long in service, Jane.
所以你才是作家
You know, that's why you're a writer.
因为你14岁就去服务别人
Because you were put in service at 14.
因为你是生活的职业观察者
Because you were made an occupational observer of life.
我不喜欢你的房♥间 -好吧
I don't like your room. - Okay.
有潮气
Smells of damp.
整个房♥子都是
The whole house does.
我可以去你的房♥间
I can come to your room.
奥弗林太太不喜欢你
Mrs O'Flynn doesn't like you.
对啊
Well, no.
奥弗林太太那种女人 不喜欢我这种男人
Women like Mrs O'Flynn don't like men like me.
我们可以去别的地方
We could go somewhere else.
新房♥子
A new house.
留个房♥间给你写东西
With a room for you to do your writing.
还有一个给我进行哲学探讨…我不知道
One for me to philosophise in, I don't know.
唐纳德? -怎么了,简?
Donald? - Yes, Jane?
你是说我们要结婚吗?
Are you suggesting we get married?
是这样…
Well...
我的意思是…
I was suggesting...
我们同居
that... we live together.
没错
So, yes, I suppose
我觉得我就是想求婚
I was suggesting that we get married.
我是说,我愿意跟你结婚
I mean, I would like to marry you.
这样我会十分幸福
I mean, that would make me very happy indeed.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
好啊
All right, then.
简?
Jane?
怎么了?
What?
你想出来了吗?
You cracked it yet?
滚开,唐纳德
Oh, fuck off, Donald.
“…值此新婚之际
"On the occasion of the marriage...
艾玛·卡林顿·霍布迪 与保罗·谢林汉姆先生”
"Emma Carrington Hobday with Mr Paul Sheringham."
好了
Now then.
既然大家都吃饱喝足了
Now that we are all well-fed and well-watered
还要继续喝下去
and continue to water
刚好还临着水边
by the water...
戈弗雷,天啊
Godfrey, for goodness sake.
我提议大家干杯
I would like to propose a toast.
我们几个家族美好邂逅 美好邂逅,相亲相爱
Well-met, our tribes. Well-met and well-loved.
克拉瑞和我,我太太和我…
Clarrie and I, my wife and I...
很高兴能和大家在一起
are so happy to be here with you all.
电影精选列表