该死,简!
Wait, bloody hell, Jane!
快点! -你慢点!
Hurry up!
Slow down!
11点
Eleven o'clock.
不要走后门,简,走前门
Not the back path, Jay. Front door.
哦
Oh.
他就在门后等我
Just behind the door. He was waiting.
以前没这样见过面
Not met like this before.
是的,女士
No, madam.
早上好,比奇伍德府邸
Good morning, Beechwood House.
简,是你吗?
Jay? Is that you?
是的,女士
Yes, madam.
“阵雨”要出去野餐
The Shower will be leaving here for this picnic.
就我一个人了,11点来
I'll be on my own. Eleven o'clock.
不要走后门,简,走前门
Not the back path, Jay. Front door.
十分抱歉,女士,您打错电♥话♥了
I'm terribly sorry, madam, but you have the wrong number.
你同意吗?
Well, do you approve?
可怜的“阵雨”
Poor bloody shower.
(阵雨)
这是谁想出来的? -什么?
Who came up with that again? - What?
叫你父母“阵雨”?
Calling your parents "The Shower"?
我不知道
I don't know. Dick or Freddy
迪克或者弗雷迪编的,就这样叫下来了
made it up and it sort of stuck.
你为什么叫简·费尔柴尔德?
Why're you called Jane Fairchild?
这是个好名字 -是的
It's a good name.That it is.
孤儿院里有很多叫简的
Plenty of Janes at the orphanage.
从来没有人把…
Nobody ever deposited
斯嘉丽或者蕾蒂西娅遗弃在台阶上
a Scarlet or a Laetitia on the steps.
很多“简”,很多“费尔柴尔德” “古德柴尔德”,“古德博蒂”
Many Janes, many Fairchilds, Goodchilds, Goodbodys.
我想他们想给我们一些实实在在的…
Suppose they wanted to give us something tangible and...
好东西
good.
我觉得简·费尔柴尔德很适合你
I think Jane Fairchild suits you very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我妈妈的宝贝兰花
My mother's precious orchids.
就连她也意识到
Even she recognised the importance
在黑暗中有一点光亮很重要
of a little light in all this gloom.
我们不是来这里看烦人的花的,简
We're not here to look at pissing flowers, Jane.
我们没时间看这个
No time for that.
这边
This way.
(《战争,胜利的代价》)
(三百多万英国伤亡军人中 65万人阵亡)
让一下,谢谢 -抱歉
Excuse me, please. - Sorry.
你是新来的姑娘,比奇伍德家的
You're the new girl. At Beechwood.
我在亚普莱
I'm at Upleigh.
谢林汉姆家
The Sheringhams.
我是简
I'm Jane.
伊瑟尔
Ethel.
谢林汉姆先生
Mr Sheringham.
你好
Hello.
你朋友是哪位?
Who's your friend then?
她是简,先生,比奇伍德家新来的姑娘
Er, this is Jane, sir. New girl at Beechwood.
你好
Hmm.
你好
Hello.
你在帮尼文家做事吗?
You're looking after the Nivens?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
尼文一家是我的好朋友
Very dear friends of mine, the Nivens.
我们一定会经常见面的
I'll see a great deal of you, I'm sure.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
很高兴见到你,简
Nice to meet you, Jane.
祝你度过愉快的一天
You have a lovely day.
你也是,先生
You, too, sir.
他是好人
He's one of the good ones.
总是这样
Always like that.
哪样?
Like what?
很友好
Friendly.
是啊
I'm sure.
再见
Bye.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这样
There.
很好
Good.
不错
Yes.
你在做什么? -站在这里
What are you doing? - Stand there.
别动
Stay still.
为什么?你在干什么?
Why? What are you doing?
学习
Studying.
这就是我迟到的原因
That's my reason for showing up late.
“我会去那见你,还有很多要完成
"I'll meet you there.”
我必须努力”
"Awful lot to get through, must work, must work."
我在死记硬背法律文书,简
Mugging up on law books, Jay.
我是来帮你学习的吗?
And I'm here to help you study?
不是
No.
我今天要学的就是你
You're what I intend to study today.
我是法律文书吗?
I'm law books, am I? - Hmm.
你比法律文书有趣一点
You're slightly more interesting than law books.
如果我做任何事都能如此细心
If I could apply this level of detailed attention,
恐怕我早就功成名就了
I fear I could be enormously successful.
你本来要去做什么?
And what are you supposed to be doing?
你跟亲爱的尼文一家说 你今天如何度过了吗?
What've you told those dear Nivens you're doing with your day?
骑自行车游玩
A bike ride.
聪明
Apt.
我会尽力让你看到美景
I'll try to provide brilliant views
和优质的路况
and excellent road surfaces.
还有野餐
And a picnic.
在田野中读书
And a book in a field.
听起来是完美的一天,简
What a perfect sounding day, Jay.
你更希望自己在做那些事情吗?
Do you rather wish you were doing that instead?
不
No.
目前没这想法
Not currently.
好了,很好
There.
Good.
完美
Perfect.
这是什么?
What's this?
隐秘的宝藏吗?
Hidden treasure?
尼文先生的礼物
A gift from Mr Niven.
别动
Don't move.
简
Jay.
不要
No.
我冒犯到你了吗?
Have I offended you?
不,我只是…
No. I just...
我不想要这个
I don't want that.
钱吗?
The money?
难道我该给你书吗?
So I should pay you in books instead?
不要付给我什么,这才是重点
Not to pay me at all, that's the point.
我在为三个人花钱,简
I'm spending for three, Jay.
我得想方设法花出去
Got to throw this money somewhere.
真希望我能带你出去
I wish I could take you out.
享受香槟和生蚝
Champagne and oysters.
还有你想读的书
And all the books you wanted.
等哪天的吧
One day maybe.
慢点
Slow.
慢点
Slow.
铃♥声♥
The bells.
一定是在办婚礼
Must be a wedding. I wonder whose.
我想知道是谁的
大家确实喜欢婚礼
People do love a wedding.
我听过这个说法
I've heard that said.
我一小时后要去见她,简
I have to meet her in an hour, Jane.
去斯旺河
At the Swan.
戈弗雷,天啊
Godfrey, for goodness sake.
我们要迟到了,亲爱的
We're late, my dear.
没错,你开车慢得像蜗牛,肯定会迟到
Certainly at the pace you drive, we will be.
克拉瑞,请你抓点紧
Please, Clarrie, a little more haste.
好了
There we are.
电影精选列表