他不能
He can't.
你...
You...
你...
You...
你爱他
You love him?
伯劳
Shrike?
不
No!
不 伯劳
No, Shrike!
这是你的
This belongs to you.
我解除
I release you
你的诺言
from your promise,
海斯特·肖
Hester Shaw.
伯劳
Shrike.
伯劳
Shrike!
别闹
Stop it.
这个世界在改变
The world is changing.
伦敦现在必须将目光拓至地方自治达尔文主义之外
London must now look beyond Municipal Darwinism
并迈入新的纪♥元♥
and move into a new age.
今晚 我们要前往
Tonight, we set a course
被反牵引联盟占据的
for the savage heartland
荒芜的中心地带
of the Anti-Traction League.
山国的防护墙以及墙面上的土地
The Shield Wall of Shan Guo and the lands beyond
将成为我们新的捕猎场
will become our new hunting ground.
不少牵引城市几个世纪来
For centuries, Traction Cities
都想尝试突破那堵墙
have attempted to breach the wall.
它们的残骸都躺在防护墙底
Their rotting carcasses lie at its base.
但这将不会是我们的归宿
But that will not be our fate.
今晚 伦敦
Tonight, London
将会展示它的新力量
is going to demonstrate its new power,
一种能横扫一切的力量
a power that will sweep all before it.
今晚 我们要向山国宣战
Tonight, we take the fight to Shan Guo.
准备对接 珍妮·汉弗号♥
Hold your formation on approach, Jenny Haniver.
欢迎回家 风之花
Welcome home, Windflower.
风之花
Windflower?
我曾经是天使方舟冰城的一名奴隶
I was once kept as a slave on the Ice City of Arkangel.
我发誓不会在成为任何人的所属品
I vowed never to be owned by another again.
我让我的朋友们发誓
I made my friends swear an oath.
"当这具身躯终将倒下
"When this body is done,
"将我的骨灰撒到风中
"Throw my ashes to the wind.
"只要我拥有自♥由♥的意志
"I can face anything, even death,
就算死去也所向睥睨"
as long as my spirit is free."
盟军舰队
The Allied Fleet,
东方的伟大守护者
the great defenders of the East.
昆州长在等你们了
Governor Kwan is waiting.
伦敦正在全速逼近
London is fast approaching.
州长
Governor...
发射舰队
launch the fleet.
-我们等不了了 -你建议怎么做
- We cannot wait. - What are you suggesting?
先发制人吗
A preemptive strike?
在美杜莎毁灭我们之前先行将其毁灭
Destroy Medusa before it destroys us.
不不不 你们...你们不能这么做
No, no, no. You-you... you can't do that.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
这不是我们挑起的 但这将由我们来终结
We didn't start this, but we will finish it.
等等
Hang on a minute, all right?
听我说 肯定还有别的办法
Listen to me. There has to be another way.
那座城市里还有好几千无辜的人
There are thousands of innocent people on that city.
他们不该死
They don't deserve to die.
是的 的确不该死
No, they do not.
我们也不想伤害无辜的人
Nor do we seek to harm the innocent.
你要明白 山国人很珍惜生命
Understand, life is precious to the Shan Guonese.
请你相信我
So believe me when I say this:
如果真的有别的办法 我绝不会这么做
If there was another way, I would take it.
不 那是我的家
No. It's my home.
传召舰队指挥官
Summon Fleet Command.
我们先制出击
We strike first.
汤姆
Tom.
怎么回事
What's happening?
上上上上
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
还有6分39秒
Entering enemy kill zone
进入击杀敌军范围
in six minutes and 39 seconds.
升空
Raise it up.
我们要瞄准探照灯
We target the searchlights.
干掉他们的前方防御军
Take out their forward defenses.
伦敦的塔炮火力非常强
London's gun turrets are deadly.
不要低估了他们
Don't underestimate them.
我们需要摧毁
We'll have to destroy
所有和大教堂相连的火力
all fixed artillery to access the cathedral.
干掉他们 快速重创他们
Take them out. Hit them hard and fast.
让他们马上升空
Get them into the air.
快点
Now!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆 等等
Tom! Wait!
伦敦
London!
他们都做了什么
What have they done?
-确认目标坐标 -坐标已确认
- Confirm target coordinates. - Coordinates confirmed.
目标已锁定
Target is locked.
汤姆
Tom!
启动点火序列
Initiate firing sequence.
汤姆
Tom!
在我手上
I have it.
那是
Is that...?
你从哪里得到的
Where did you get this?
灭灯
Go dark.
他们准备开火了
They're preparing to fire.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
所有墙上人员马上撤离
Everybody off the wall!
快跑
Run!
赶紧进去
Get inside now!
我们得去找安娜
We need to find Anna.
就是现在 特威克斯
Now, Twix.
伦敦 伦敦 伦敦
London! London! London!
伦敦 伦敦 伦敦 伦敦
London! London! London! London!
-再次开炮 -蓄能器正在充能
- Hit them again. - Recharging accumulators.
他们过来了
They're coming through!
安娜
Anna!
-我们得去伦敦 -你们疯了吗
- We have to get to London! - Are you crazy?!
他们还会用那个武器开火的
They're gonna fire that weapon again!
除非我们关掉它
Not if we shut it down.
摧毁驱动
The crash drive.
我妈妈给了我
My mother gave it to me.
快点 我们要走了
Come on, we have to go.
他们摧毁了联盟舰队
They destroyed the Allied Fleet.
他们没有摧毁我们
They didn't destroy us.
尼尔斯 你领头
Nils, you lead.
雅丝米娜 和他一起
Yasmina, stay on his wing.
霍拉
Khora.
我们会面对非常密集的火力
We're gonna be under heavy fire.
我需要你为我清出一条路
I'll need you to clear a path for me.
-安娜 -快去
- Anna. - Go.
汤姆呢
Where's Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
一旦去了 就没有回头路了
Once we go in, there's no going back.
我必须去
I have to.
为了我妈妈
For my mom.
为了潘多拉
For Pandora.
出发
Let's go.
他们又要开炮了
They're gonna fire again!
往上 往上
Pull up! Pull up!
充能
Recharge!