I looked for a long time.
我和所有人一样 以为你死了
Like everybody else, I thought you were dead.
当我听说你还活着 我不禁想
When I heard you were alive, made me wonder,
一个八岁的小女孩
how did an eight-year-old girl
怎么在外域中活下来的
survive all alone in the Outlands?
现在我知道了
Now I know.
你是被那具尸体抚养长大的
You were raised by that corpse.
-你不知道你在说什么 -我其实很清楚
- You don't know what you're talking about. - Actually, I do.
-不 你不知道 -我研究过他们
- No, you don't. - I've studied them.
-你研究过他们 -我对复生之人有很多了解
- You've studied them? - I know a lot about the Resurrected.
你一点都不了解他
You don't know anything about him.
创造他们的人是疯子
The people who created them were insane.
彻头彻尾的疯子 他们用自己身上
Off-the-charts crazy. They took all the worst parts
-最恶劣的部分 -闭嘴
- of themselves... - Shut up.
所有的野蛮 残酷和仇恨
...all the savagery and cruelty and hatred,
倾注到这些机器 这些怪兽身上
and poured it into these machines, these monsters.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
你真是个笨蛋
You're an idiot.
瓦伦丁先生
Mr. Valentine.
-没空 -你肯定知道我是谁
- Not now. - I'm sure you know who I am.
-我不知道 -赫伯特·梅利芬特
- No, I don't. - Herbert Melliphant.
你女儿是我的好朋友
Your daughter's a very good friend of mine.
她不是
No, she's not.
长官 你可能会对我要说的话感兴趣
Sir, I have something that may be of interest to you.
古科技的存储点
A cache of old tech.
军用级别的高质量
High-quality, military-grade.
我早就该升职了
I'm overdue a promotion myself.
我在考虑综合职位或者荣誉职位
I'm thinking a university post or an honorary degree?
有头衔的职位
A position with a title.
你能搞到古科技
You have a supply of old tech?
在哪里
Where is it?
伯劳救了我的命
Shrike saved my life.
他收留我
He took me in.
他照顾我
He looked after me.
用他的方式
In his own way.
吃
Eat.
活人必须吃
The living must eat.
他喜欢收集东西
He liked to collect things.
破碎的东西
Broken things.
被别人丢掉的东西
Things that others had thrown away.
我觉得他能在那些奇怪的机器中
I think he saw in those strange machines
看到自己的倒影
a reflection of himself.
他的心在哪里
Where is his heart?
它没有心
It has no heart.
和我一样
Like me.
我觉得它的深处
I think, somewhere deep inside,
还残存着一些记忆
a memory remained.
过去的记忆
A memory from another life.
我觉得他曾经有个家庭
I think he had a family once.
你很悲伤
You are sad.
一直很悲伤 海斯特·肖
Always sad, Hester Shaw.
你的心破碎了
Your heart is broken.
我会带走痛苦
I will take away the pain.
我会重塑你
I will remake you,
就像我当初被重塑
as I was remade.
你要杀了我
You're gonna kill me.
暂时的
For a little while.
我向他保证
I made him a promise.
我会变得和他一样
I would become like him.
我的骨肉将由钢铁铸造
My flesh, steel.
我的神经将由电线组成
My nerves, wire.
我的思维被完全抹除
My mind wiped clean.
没有想法
No thoughts.
-不 -没有感觉
- No! - No feelings.
-妈妈 -什么都没有
- Mom! - Nothing.
我会变得自♥由♥
I would be free.
如果你想要变成那样 那你为什么要离开
If that's what you wanted, why did you leave?
因为六个月前 伦敦跨过了大♥陆♥桥
Because six months ago, London crossed the land bridge,
赛迪斯·瓦伦丁就在我的咫尺之隔
and Thaddeus Valentine came within my reach.
海斯特
Hester...!
就是这样
That's it.
我的悲惨故事
That's my sad story.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你听说过猫摇篮吗
Have you heard of the Cat's Cradle?
猫摇篮 我以为那只是神话
The Cat's Cradle? I thought it was a myth.
那不是神话
It's not a myth.
是由伦敦初期的抄写员建造的
It was built by the Scriven in the first days of London.
就是那种只有历史学家会知道
It's the sort of thing historians know about
普通大众会忘记的东西
and everyone else has forgotten.
你来得太迟了
You're too late.
波默罗伊博士
Dr. Pomeroy?
他们今天早上来的
They came in this morning,
工程师工会派来的几个恶棍
a couple of thugs from the Guild of Engineers.
我想阻止他们的 结果他们把我打倒了
I tried to stop them. They knocked me to the ground.
他们很清楚自己要找什么
They knew what they were looking for.
他们洗劫了这个地方
They cleaned the place out.
全部带去圣保罗教堂了
Took it all to St. Paul's.
摇篮中有一千多级台阶
There are over a thousand stairs in the Cradle.
一个一个的弯
Turn upon turn.
但是终点是圣保罗地下的地窖
But eventually they lead to the crypt beneath St. Paul's.
小心点 孩子
Be careful, child.
他们在那个教堂中做的事
Whatever it is they are doing in that church
和上帝大相径庭
has nothing to do with God.
帮我稳一会
Hold her steady for a second.
还不赖
Not bad.
你以前开过吗
You've done this before?
开过一点吧
Yeah. A bit.
很好 你可以开进去了
Good. You can take her in.
开进去 去哪里
Take her in? Where?
你可以着陆了 珍妮·汉弗号♥
You are cleared for landing, Jenny Haniver.
七号♥码头
Dock seven.
欢迎来到空港
Welcome to Airhaven.
关闭所有电子设施
不得有火花
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
霍拉船长刚刚说要请你们吃晚餐
Captain Khora was just offering to buy you dinner.
是吗 船长
Weren't you, Captain?
好啊 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
电磁共振率在上升
Magnetic resonance is climbing,
保持满负荷
holding at full capacity.
所有系统都启动了
All systems are active.
它准备好了
She's ready.
如果我们现在不行动 那一切都是徒劳
It will all be for nothing unless we act now.
伦敦必须往东行
London must turn east.
确认新方位 90度
New bearing confirmed, 90 degrees.
确认坐标 北纬51度
Coordinates set: 51 degrees north
东经71度
by 71 degrees east.
我们为什么要变更路径
Why are we altering course?
我们在执行新命令 长官
We're executing the new order, sir.
谁的命令
Whose order?
风之花
Windflower.
怎么回事
Wh-Wh-Whoa, what's going on?
他们是汝山
They're the Ruh-shan.
山国的反牵引联盟
The Anti-Traction League of Shan Guo.
这是为了我的母亲 是吗
This is about my mother, isn't it?
潘多拉在死前发现了一些东西
Before she died, Pandora found something.
一些危险的东西
Something dangerous.
她当初就害怕瓦伦丁会做出一些可怕的事
She was afraid of Valentine, of what he might do.
她说 如果她出了什么事
She said, if anything should happen to her,
我必须找到你
I was to find you.
你可以阻止他