我对历史更感兴趣 先生
I mean, history's more my thing, sir.
我很惊讶他们让你
I'm surprised they called you
到这来做这种鸡毛蒜皮的小事
down here for such a small catch.
不要低估盐碱地里
Don't underestimate what's buried
埋藏的东西
out there in the salt flats.
这些 这些矿业城镇有种能力
These... these mining towns have a way
能挖掘出那些非常有趣的
of digging up really interesting...
古科技产品
...old tech.
-天啊 -这是什么
- No way. - What is that?
这是一个融合逆变电池
That is a fusion inverter cell.
非常罕见而且非常危险
Incredibly rare and really dangerous.
你知道工程师协会几个月前偷走了
And you know the Guild of Engineers nicked all the ones
我们存放在博物馆里的所有东西吗
we had in store at the museum just a few months ago?
波默罗伊勃然大怒
Pomeroy was furious.
他们绝对别想染指这个
Well, they won't get their hands on this one.
我会确保妥善处理好它的
I'll make sure it's disposed of properly.
工程师对吧 他们觉得这里是他们的地盘
Engineers, eh? They think they run the place.
他们不知道自己在玩的是什么
They don't know what they're playing with.
-火 -什么
- Fire. - Sorry?
他们在玩火
They're playing with fire.
我说了别碰我
I said get your hands off!
不许碰
Never!
怎么回事
What's going on?
带这位先生去医务室
Take this gentleman to the medics.
把他带去法庭
I want that man on a charge.
走
Move it.
不该发生这种事
That should never have happened;
你们都理应得到尊严和尊重
you all deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
你们将得到食物
You will be given food,
住所和工作
shelter and employment.
一个创造未来
A chance to build a future,
开创新生活的机会
make a new life.
小心
Hey! Watch out!
瓦伦丁
Valentine.
这一刀是为了我母亲
This is for my mother.
是为了潘多拉·肖
This is for Pandora Shaw.
爸爸
Dad!
不
No!
-在那里 -快
- There! - Come on.
-在下面 -你
- Down here! - Hey, you!
不 拦住她
No! Stop her!
回来 站住
Hey, come back here! Stop!
让开
Get out of the way!
爸爸
Dad!
你待着别动
Stay here.
不 不
No! No!
等等
Wait!
拜托
Come on!
拜托
Come on!
不
No!
我抓住你了
I've got you.
放开我
Let go of me!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom?
看看我 看看我
Look at me. Look at me.
你挡了他的道 就会是这个下场
This is what he does when you get in his way.
问问他为什么谋害我母亲
Ask him why he murdered my mother.
问他记不记得海斯特·肖
Ask him about Hester Shaw.
不 不
No. No!
我 我尽力了 我想拦住她的
I-I tried. I-I tried to stop her.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
她刚才满嘴胡言乱语
She was saying the craziest things,
-然后她就... -她说了什么
- and then she just... - What did she say?
-你 你得去找医生 -不 不用
- You-you need a doctor. - No, no.
她说了什么 汤姆
What did she say, Tom?
她说你谋害了她的母亲
She said you murdered her mother.
谋害
Murder?
这用词太难听了
That's an ugly word.
抱歉让你听到这个
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
我得走了
Well, I should go.
是啊
Yeah, you should.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
没事了 没事了 我很好 我会好起来的
It's all right. It's all right. I'm okay. I'll be okay.
我会好起来的
I'll be okay.
凯特 对不起 我无能为力
Kate, I'm sorry. There was nothing I could do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当时汤姆和那个女孩在打斗
They were fighting, Tom and the girl.
然后栏杆断了
The railing broke.
过来
Coming through!
汤姆的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Tom.
真的
I really am.
我们派了飞艇在外搜寻
We have airships out there looking.
要是他还活着 我们会找到他的
If he's alive, we'll find him.
-怎么了 -那个女孩
- What is it? - The girl.
她是谁
Who was she?
我真的不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我也一直在想这个问题
Been wondering about that myself.
她认识你
She knew you.
我这辈子从没见过她
I've never seen her in my life before.
我觉得她可能是反牵引分子
I thought maybe she was an Anti-Tractionist.
天知道他们有多恨我们
God knows they hate us enough.
我知道你想相信
I know you want to believe
牵引城市和固定定居者
that Traction Cities and static settlements
能和平共处 但不可能
can live together in peace, but it'll never happen.
-那你可说不准 -那为什么他们
- You don't know that. - Then why do they hide
要躲在防护墙后囤积资源
behind the Shield Wall, hoarding their resources?
他们想眼睁睁看着我们枯竭 凯特
They mean to see us starve out here, Kate.
永远别低估他们想摧毁我们的决心
Never underestimate their will to destroy us.
我们和山国之间永无和平之日
There will never be peace with Shan Guo.
这个坏了 我去扔掉
This is ruined. I'll get rid of it.
我的脑袋
Ow, my head.
什么
What?
等等
Wait.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
等等 等一下
Hang on, hang on.
你 你不能把我扔在这里
You see, you-you can't just leave me here.
你就不该跟我跳下来
You shouldn't have followed me.
我没有跟你跳下来
I didn't follow you.
我摔了下来
I fell.
他推了我
He pushed me.
等等
Wait.
老天啊
Oh, for Quirke's sake.
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
喂
Hello?
你要我怎么做
What am I supposed to do, eh?
我该去哪里
Where am I supposed to go?
-我得回伦敦 -六个月
- I need to get back on London. - Six months!
-悠着点 -我花了整整六个月才混进去
- Just take it easy. - Six months it took me to get on that city.
我好不容易有了杀瓦伦丁的机会 被你毁了
I had one shot at Valentine, and you ruined it.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right. All right.
我有钱
I have money.
不 你没钱
No, you don't.
求你了
Please.
求求你帮我回伦敦
Please help me get back on London.
帮我找一个贸易城镇 我保证你再也见不到我了
Help me find a trading town. You'll never see me again.
我们的食物 燃料 基本资源都不够了
We're running low on food, fuel, basic resources.
我们就要支撑不住了
We can't survive out here much longer.
我们根本就不该进攻欧洲
We should never have gone into Europe.
这是我们犯过的最大错误
Biggest mistake we ever made.