这些都是可用的武器技术
All of it is viable weapons-grade tech.
-老天保佑 -下次我们穿过沼泽地的时候
- God help us. - The next time we cross the marshlands,
我要把这些该死的东西都扔到里面
I'm tossing the entire bloody lot over the side.
把它们沉到沼泽的底部
Just let it sink to the bottom of a swamp
让谁都找不到
where no one will ever find it.
瓦伦丁小姐 你该告诉我你要来的
Miss Valentine. You should have told me you were coming.
我会为你准备点东西
I would have laid something on for you.
你好 赫伯特
Hello, Herbert.
你还在这干什么 纳斯华绥
What are you still doing here, Natsworthy?
你是负责粉碎的
You're on gut duty.
不 我在协助瓦伦丁小姐
No, I'm assisting Miss Valentine.
用不上你了
Not anymore.
-你被降职了 -什么
- You've been demoted. - What?
-谁说的 -我说的
- Uh, by who? - By me.
你只是一个底层的仆役
You're just a skivvy from the lower tiers
没有家人 没有前途
with no family and no prospects.
如果那些笨蛋
If those dim-witted spanner-heads
再把你打到垃圾箱里
beat you to the bins again,
你就得回去打扫沼泽了
you'll be back to cleaning the bogs.
快滚吧
Chop-chop.
跟您聊得很愉快
Well, it's been lovely chatting.
我得走了
I have to go.
现在是高峰期 他赶不上的
It's rush hour. He'll never make it.
等等 汤姆
Wait! Tom!
汤姆 等一下
Tom, wait!
-我可以带你过去 -什么
- I can get you down there. - You what?
我可以带你过去
I can get you down there.
萨尔扎肯的市民们
Citizens of Salzhaken,
欢迎来到伦敦
welcome to London.
只可携带个人物品
Bring only your personal possessions with you.
将古科技产品放置到提供的垃圾箱里
Old tech is to be deposited in the bins provided.
好吧
Okay.
-别插队啊 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
凯瑟琳·瓦伦丁
我跟她一起的
I'm with her.
我不知道 我跟她一起的
I don't know, I'm with her.
-过吧 -真的吗
- Come on through. - Really?
过去吧
On you go.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
这样就行了 我们就这么进来了
And that's it? We're through?
就这样
Just like that.
在指定的队伍中排队
Stay in your allocated line.
严禁持有任何形式的武器
Possession of any form of weapon is strictly prohibited.
慢着 停下 这是什么东西
Hold up, hold up. What's this, then?
-我们收缴了 -不听从指示的入境者
- We'll have that. - Incomers failing to follow instructions
将被扣留
will be detained.
你急着下去做什么
So, what's the rush?
我得下去检查
Well, got to get down there
所有从捕获的城市上收缴的藏品
and go through all the artifacts taken off the catch.
任何具有历史意义的东西都会被送往博物馆
And anything of historical importance goes to the museum.
但要是我没赶上
But if I'm late,
粉碎工人会把所有的东西都倒进炉子里
the gut workers shovel everything into the furnaces.
他们只关心怎么喂饱机炉
All they care about is feeding the beast.
不听从指示的入境者
...failing to follow instructions
-将被扣留 -不得携带任何武器
- will be detained. - No, no weapons allowed.
你不能这样对我们
You cannot treat us like this!
你是白♥痴♥吗 说了不准带武器
You stupid? No weapons.
...必须出示检查
...must be presented for inspection.
注意 孩子可能会
Be aware, children may be
暂时与父母分开
temporarily separated from parents.
反牵引分子
安娜·方
尼瑟尔自治站
Nether Borough Station.
去消化厂 来料加工厂
Disembark here for Digestion Yards,
以及主发动机室的乘客从这里下车
Incomer Processing and Main Engine Rooms.
小心脚下
Mind the drop.
他们还没抓住她
They still haven't caught her?
谁 安娜·方吗
Who, Anna Fang?
悬赏五万
对
Yeah.
该死的反牵引分子
Bloody Anti-Tractionist.
要我说必须把她关起来
Should be locked up, in my opinion.
下一个 往前走
Next one. Move it.
你呢 你藏了什么东西
What about you, eh? What are you hiding?
好了 过去吧
Yeah, all right. Go through.
下一个
Next.
-你 -不听从指示的
- You there. - Incomers failing
入境者将被扣留
to follow instructions will be detained.
所有物品必须出示检查
All belongings must be presented for inspection.
我们是她的敌人
We're the enemy.
反牵引分子厌恶我们所代表的一切
Anti-Tractionists loathe everything we stand for.
是啊 厌恶什么 进步吗
Yeah, what, like progress?
但对他们来说 这不是进步
But it's not progress, not to them.
对他们来说 我们的生活方式是不可持续的
To them, our way of life is unsustainable.
他们认为牵引主义是一种...
They see Tractionism as a...
贝维斯 朋友
Oh, Bevis, mate.
你的工具掉了一地
Your tools are all over the floor.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还好吧 汤姆
You all right, Tom?
-又来处理垃圾箱了 -没错
- On bins again? - Yeah.
-你在这里干什么 -垃圾槽维修保养
- What are you doing down here? - Waste chute maintenance.
我来吧 你别动了
I got it. Just leave it.
真对不起 我没看到你
I really am sorry. I didn't see you.
您怎么会看得到我呢
Why would you?
贝维斯 这是凯瑟琳
Bevis, this is Katherine...
我知道她是谁 回见
Yeah, I know who she is. Catch you later.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, you don't!
住手 不 不要
Stop! Oh, no, no, no.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
这是阳光牌TA200型号♥机器
That is a Sunbeam TA200.
这是一款经典的辐射控制的
That's a classic Radiant Control
双层烤面包机 带有面包弹出功能
double-slice toaster with automatic bread ejection.
知道吗 我们得...
All right? We have to...
你把旋钮弄丢了
And you've lost the knob.
老天啊
Oh, for Quirke's sake.
有人很懂小家电
Someone knows their small appliances.
给我吧
Here.
很好 非常好
Very, very nice.
我当初也淘到过几个这样的东西
I've dug up a few of these in my time,
不过没有一个像这般完好
but none as good as this.
几个小凹痕 一点点锈蚀
Couple of small dents, a little bit of tarnishing.
弹簧没了 不过都这样
Springs gone, but they always are.
是啊
Yeah, well...
这比博物馆目前里的
That is far better than anything
任何藏品都要好
in the museum's current collection.
干得漂亮
Well done.
您过奖了 先生
That's high praise coming from you, sir.
我 我只是想说 我读过您所有的书
You know, I-I just want to say, I-I've read all your books.
-别再吹捧他了 -我...
- Oh, don't encourage him. - I...
他已经够膨胀的了
His head's quite big enough.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
凯特 你来这做什么
Kate, what are you doing here?
-我以为你去博物馆了 -我去了
- I thought you were going to the museum. - I did.
我就是在那儿遇到了汤姆
That's where I bumped into Tom.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆·纳斯华绥 对吗
Tom Natsworthy, isn't it?
是的
Yes, it is.
我认识你的父母
I knew your parents.
他们人很好
They were lovely people.
他们两位都是一流的历史学家
First-class historians, both.
我还以为你想当飞行员呢
I thought you had plans to be an aviator.
是啊 以前是 不过我放弃了
Oh, yeah, I was, but then I gave it all up.