我们还有其他选择
Well, we have other options.
没错 你期待已久的能源计划
Ah, yes. Your long-awaited energy project.
-会成功的 -我听你说过了
- It'll work. - I've heard that before.
我只是还需要一点点时间
I just need a little more time.
你总是这么自信
Always so sure of yourself.
赛迪斯·瓦伦丁 伟大的考古学家
Thaddeus Valentine, the great archaeologist.
人♥民♥的领袖
Man of the people.
这是我收留你的一个原因
One of the reasons I took you in,
所以我才允许你这样一个不知从哪里来的外人
why I allowed an outsider from nowhere
拥有超过你阶层该有的权力
to have power above his station.
但我的耐心越来越少了
But my patience is wearing thin.
我一手把你扶上这个位子
I raised you up.
也可以把你扯下来
I can tear you down.
你怎么忍♥受得了他
How can you stand him?
他怕了
He's afraid.
他想要维持的生活方式
He's trying to hang on to a way of life
已经不存在了
that doesn't exist anymore.
地方自治达尔文主义
Municipal Darwinism.
这个体制已经没救了
It's a dying system.
已经没什么猎物了
Prey has all but gone.
很快就一点也不剩了
Soon, there'll be nothing left.
我想为这座城市创建一个未来
I'm trying to build this city a future,
但克罗姆还停留在过去
but Crome's stuck in the past.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
爸爸 你还不能去工作
Dad, you can't go to work.
我没事 凯特
I'm fine, Kate.
你有事 你受伤了
You're not fine. You're injured.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我花了十五年的时间开♥发♥这个能源系统
I've spent 15 years developing this power system.
我不会让马格努斯·克罗姆和海斯特·肖阻碍我的
I'm not having Magnus Crome or Hester Shaw stop me now.
海斯特·肖是谁
Who's Hester Shaw?
谁也不是
No one.
你不认识的
No one you know.
你能走慢点吗 拜托
Could you slow down, please?
你想找贸易城镇吗
You want to find a trading town?
那就继续走
Keep moving.
-我的脚很疼 -忍♥着
- My feet hurt. - Get used to it.
我就喜欢你这点
That's what I like about you.
你无限的同情心
Your boundless sense of empathy.
-你说什么 -没什么 我...
- What did you say? - Nothing. I...
你说得对 我 我话太多了
You're right. Look, I-I talk too much.
特别是我紧张的时候容易话多
Especially when I'm nervous.
不过我这就闭嘴
But I'm not gonna talk anymore.
闭嘴了
Zipped.
不说了
No more talking.
不用管我
Don't worry about me.
我特别擅长照顾自己
I'm more than capable of looking after myself.
你听到可能会有点惊讶 我以前想当飞行员
Might surprise you to learn that I was gonna be an aviator.
我特别有方向感
I have a faultless sense of direction.
好吧
All right.
往哪条路走
Which way?
我的导航本能告诉我
My navigational instincts tell me...
我们应该走...
...we should go...
这条路
...that way.
这边 当然了
That way, definitely.
这边通向南方
Those tracks head south.
没错
Yeah.
在外域永远不可以朝南走
You never head south in the Outlands.
永远不可以
Not ever.
我重新配置了指标
I've reconfigured the metrics.
你可以用手头的材料
You can amplify the magnetic resonance
来扩大磁共振
using materials on hand.
-还需要什么 -还需要几个星期时间
- What else do you need? - Several more weeks.
除非你帮我再找来更多古科技产品
Unless you can find me more old tech.
古科技产品都送来给你了
All the old tech comes to you.
要稳定同位素我需要更多电池
I'll need more than one to stabilize the isotopes.
想想办法
Make it work.
我听说你今早受伤了
I hear you suffered an injury this morning.
你从来没告诉过我潘多拉·肖有个女儿
You never told me Pandora Shaw had a daughter.
她会是个麻烦
She could be a problem.
在我死之前她是不会罢休的
She won't stop until I'm dead.
除非你先杀了她
Unless you kill her first.
今早我收到一条沙克摩尔监狱来的信息
I received a message from Sharkmoor Prison this morning.
他们称抓到了一名追猎者
They claim to have captured a Stalker.
是一个复生之人 一个叛逃的赏金杀手
One of the Resurrected. A bounty killer gone rogue.
对我们没有用处 太难控制了
Well, it's no use to us. Too hard to control.
他们说他在追猎什么东西
They say it was hunting something.
或是什么人
Or someone.
看来你们两个的目标一致
It appears the two of you share a common interest.
他是如此专注于自己的猎物
This thing is so fixated on its prey,
全身每个细胞都在尖叫
all it does is pound the walls of its cell,
尖叫着她的名字
shrieking her name.
海斯特·肖
Hester Shaw.
-去哪里 头儿 -沙克摩尔监狱
- Where to, boss? - Sharkmoor Prison.
不许点火
No fires.
除非你想让从拾荒镇
Unless you want every Scav town
到锈水街市都能看到我们
from here to Rustwater to find us.
那...那看起来很脏不能喝
That, uh... that doesn't look clean enough to wash in.
要我就不会...
I-I wouldn't...
天哪 太恶心了
Oh, my God, that's disgusting.
你在饿死之前会先渴死
Thirst will kill you before hunger.
你要不喝这个 要不就喝自己的尿
It's either this or you can drink your own urine.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
最佳赏味期 2118年前
"Best before 2118"?
这是印奇面包
It's an Inkie.
-保质期差不多是一千年前 -吃不死人
- It's over a thousand years old. - Doesn't matter.
古人的食物坚不可摧 永远不会变质
The food of the Ancients never goes off. It's indestructible.
这里好安静
It's so quiet out here.
你不难受吗
Doesn't that bother you?
我喜欢安静
I like the quiet.
我在引擎声中长大
I grew up with the sound of engines.
从不知道还有不吵闹的地方
I've never known anything else.
你知道吗 很可笑的是
It's funny, you know.
我一辈子都在梦想着
I've spent my whole life dreaming of
离开伦敦去看看这个世界
getting off London, seeing the world,
现在我出来了 结果要喝自己的尿
and now I'm out here, talking about drinking my own urine.
别轻易许愿
Careful what you wish for, eh?
我以为你想当飞行员
I thought you wanted to be an aviator.
以前是的 但是后来我父母死了
Oh, I did. But then my parents died.
八年前的事了
Eight years ago now.
大倾斜事件摧毁了整个四级层
When Tier Four collapsed in the Big Tilt.
你呢
What about you?
你母亲去世的时候你几岁
Well, how old were you when your mother died?
-我们不要这么做 -做什么
- We're not gonna do this. - Do what?
不要跟对方讲自己的悲惨故事
We're not gonna tell each other our sad stories.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你也帮不了我
And you can't help me.
喂
Hello!
喂 这里
Hello! Over here!
-汤姆 -喂
- Tom. - Hey!
-下来 -是贸易城镇
- Get down! - It's a trading town.
看 你看 看
Look, look, look, look.
快看
Look.
天哪
Oh, God.
是南方军
They're Southies.
-差一点[很近] -太近了
- That was close. - Too close.
从我身上起来
Get off me.
快跑
Run!
什么是见鬼的南方军
What the hell are Southies?
在晚上捕猎的拾荒者
Scavs on a night hunt.