She broke her promise.
你找到她以后要怎么办
What happens when you find her?
你找到她以后要怎么办
What happens when you find Hester Shaw?
我要杀了她
I will kill her.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
谁知道那东西会做什么
There's no telling what that thing might do.
我很清楚它会做什么
I know exactly what it will do.
抓稳了
Hold it steady.
怎么...怎么了
Oh, what-what's wrong?
我们转向了 朝南方去了
We've changed direction. We're heading south.
去开门
Get the door.
门锁上了
It's locked.
我们被锁在里面了
We're locked in.
肯定有什么地方能出去
Must be something around here.
好 这个也许可以
All right. Maybe.
我的刀还在你哪里吗
You have my knife?
如果沿着管道爬上去 我们可以从后面跳下去
If we climb along that ducting, we can jump from the back.
高度不超过六米
It's no more than, like, 20 feet.
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
不 我做不到 我跳不下去的
No, I can't. I'll-I'll never make the jump.
你可以的 我会帮你
Uh, you will. I'll help you.
往正北方
Head due north.
有个叫拉姆斯盖特的中转站
There's a way station called Ramskate.
你可以去那里乘运输机
You can catch an airfreighter from there.
-带他出去 快点 -快去
- Get him out! Move it! - Go.
-好吧 -你们快点
- All right. - Come on, you lot.
好吧
Fine.
别再哭了
Ah, stop your sniveling.
救命
Help!
你还在等什么 快去啊
What are you waiting for? Go.
-过来 -不
- Come here. - No!
-过来 -听我说
- Come here. - Listen to me.
不 不
No! No!
该下机了 伙计们
Time to check out, folks.
-快给我出来 -不
- Come on, out you come. - No.
不
No.
快点
Move it!
-你浪费了大好机会 -我做不到
- That was your chance. - Well, I couldn't do it.
我无法丢下你
I couldn't leave you.
那你就是个笨蛋 我肯定会丢下你的
Well, then you're a fool. I would've left you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
欢迎来到锈水街市
Welcome to Rustwater Market.
下一件拍品可是个老古董
This next item is a vintage piece.
她看上去可能有点不中用
Now, she may look a little tatty around the edges,
但她可是个狠人
but she's a little ripper.
谁愿意出12夸克
So, who'll give me 12 quirkes?
拜托
Oh, come on.
最后一次拍得这个老古董的机会
Last chance to secure this genuine antique.
十夸克 不然我就把她剁了
Ten quirkes, or I'm chucking her in.
-两夸克 -成交
- Two! - Sold!
下一个
Next!
好家伙
Stone the crows.
坐后面的大客户们都听仔细了
Full disclosure to my valued clients at the back:
这可是从沼泽地货真价实地抓来的
This one is a real swamp donkey
当然也值她的价
and priced accordingly.
有人出十夸克吗
Do I have ten quirkes?
-三夸克 -你这个混♥蛋♥ 德格鲁特
- Three. - Oh, you stingy bastard, De Groot.
你不止出得起这么多吧
You could do better than that.
我可是很清楚你的香肠厂
I'm fully aware of the exorbitant margins
现在可是赚的盆满钵满
currently enjoyed by the sausage-making sector.
海斯特
Hester!
五夸克 她就归你了
Five quirkes, and she's yours.
-四 -四夸克 一次
- Four. - Four quirkes to my left.
-有人出五夸克吗 -海斯特
- Do I hear five? - Hester!
闭嘴
Shut up!
开心点 亲爱的
Cheer up, love.
你做成香肠后会好看多了
You'll look considerably better as a roll of salami.
一次
Going once.
-两次 -五十
- Going twice. - 50!
中途杀出来的竞拍者
An unregistered bidder.
请到台前来
Please, approach the stage.
出50夸克买♥♥这个破娃娃
50 quirkes for this soggy dollop is
可是出手太大方了点 女士
an extraordinarily generous offer, madam.
一般来说 这么多钱让我表演自干自都行
Normally, that would be enough to make me self-pollinate.
但是我的问题是
But my problem is this:
50夸克可不是五万夸克
50 quirkes is not 50,000 quirkes.
说重点
Get to the point.
其实我要说的很简单
Well, it's quite simple, really.
你可是被悬赏的 方小姐
There is a bounty on your head, Miss Fang.
所以 你要么付我五万夸克带走这丫头
So, either you pay me 50,000 quirkes for the girlie,
要么我把你抓起来去领赏金
or I claim it from the authorities when I hand you in.
我们不如...
Why don't we settle this...
"成交"
...with "Buy it now."
海斯特
Hester!
快过来
Come!
-等等 -海斯特
- Wait! - Hester!
快点
Hurry!
反牵引分子
Anti-Tractionists!
看 我就知道你不会丢下我的
See, I knew you wouldn't leave me.
闭嘴 快跑
Shut up and run.
反牵引分子
Anti-Tractionists!
反牵引分子
Anti-Tractionists!
这边
This way.
-那是个复生之人 -伯劳
- That's a Resurrected Man. - Shrike.
他叫伯劳
His name is Shrike.
你向我承诺过
You made me a promise,
海斯特·肖
Hester Shaw.
现在你必须信守承诺
Now you must keep it.
快走 快跑
Go now! Run!
这边
This way!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
海斯特 快来
Hester! Come on.
他跑哪里去了
Where did he go?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
海斯特
Hester!
上来
Get on!
我扶你
I've got you.
-等一下 -别管他了
- Wait! - Leave him.
汤姆
Tom!
切断绳子 快点
Cut the rope! Do it!
接住
Catch!
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
躲在我身后 交给我处理
Just stay behind me. I'll handle this.
怎么做
How?
你要怎么处理
How exactly will you handle it?
冷静点 好吗
Easy, all right?
你...
Just...
我在逗你呢
I'm just messing with you.
你们俩都坐下
Sit down. Both of you.
意思是你也坐下 城市小子
That means you, too, city boy.
坐下
Sit.
你受伤了
You're injured.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
为什么
Why?
你谁都不信任 对吗
You don't trust anybody, do you?
就像你妈妈
Just like your mother.
你看上去也很像她
You look like her, too.
你认识她吗
You knew her?
潘多拉·肖是我认识的最勇敢的女人
Pandora Shaw was the bravest woman I ever met.
她死后 我找过你
After she died, I looked for you.
我找了很久