我碰到过那个女孩…
I met this girl...
看起来像天使。
Looked like an angel.
眼睛像,你不会相信的。
Eyes like you wouldn't believe.
皮肤像婴儿。
Skin like a baby's ass.
非常较小。
The whole bit.
但有点害羞,你知道吗?经常放弃又争取
But kind of shy, you know?Like, always backing off and coming on.
告诉我她结婚了。
Tells me she's married.
我知道我可以忍♥她。
I knew I'd stick it to her.
只有一个时间的问题,对吗?
It's just a question of when, right?
所以有天晚上,
So, one night,
她熟练的除去我的衣服。
she practically strips for me.
除去她的内衣…就像她等不急了,要做♥爱♥。
Peels off her little silk panties like she can't wait to get it in her.
因此,我♥干♥了她。
So, I fuck her.
她是一个处♥女♥。
She's a virgin.
而且结婚了!
And married!
你知道吗?哈!
You got that?Ha!
你在开玩笑。 - 不是玩笑。
You're kidding. - No joke.
喜欢它,总之。
Loved it, anyhow.
他们都喜欢我,当然。
Well, they all like it with me, sure.
事情是五分钟后…
The thing is, five minutes later
她把我从床上踢下来。
she kicks me out of bed.
你计算过?
You figure it?
真的了不起。
Really something.
你的脑袋有些不正常,你知道吗?
Crazy up here in the head, you know?
和她结婚的是个可怜的私生子…可能不能和她做
Poor bastard that married her probably couldn't get her to lie down.
但是我可以。
But I did.
你想知道怎么做的吗?
You want to know how?
简单。
Simple.
听着。
Listen.
我从没感觉到我的心 直到我凝视你的眼睛
∮ I never felt my heart Until I looked into your eyes [
我从来不敢梦想 直到我凝视你的眼睛
∮ I never dared to dream Until I looked into your eyes ∮
我从来没想过爱的甜蜜 能抚摸我这样的一个吉普赛人
∮ I never thought The joys of love Could touch a gypsy like me ∮
曾经孤独但是自♥由♥
∮ Once alone and so free ∮
现在我的心属于你
∮ Now my heart longs for you ∮
你从来没有感觉到温暖 直到我凝视你的眼睛
∮ I never felt the sun Until I looked into your eyes ∮
我想我们成功了 于是我凝视你的眼睛
∮ I thought the race was won And then I looked into Your eyes ∮
我从不需要任何人 唱我唱的歌♥
∮ I never needed anyone to sing The songs that I sing ∮
现在话语只是环绕在空中 如果我把他们唱给你听
∮ Now the words only ring If I sing them to you ∮
我的爱在那里 在你的眼里
∮ My love is there In your eyes ∮
我的心被掏空 在你的眼里
∮ My soul is bare In your eyes ∮
如果我能永远凝视你的眼睛
∮ If I could gaze In your eyes ever more ∮
那里有我企盼的梦想 你能打开大门
∮ It's the dream I live for You can open the door ∮
我过着罪恶的生活 那么我就凝视你的...
∮ I led a life of crime And then I looked into your... ∮
你在这里做什么? - 等你啊。
What are you doing here? - Waiting for you.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you know I was here?
玛丽亚。
Maria.
玛丽亚? - 是的。
Maria? - Yeah.
她有身孕了。她很好。
She has a baby now. She's okay.
只是很孤独。
All alone.
她在等你。
She's waiting for you.
儿子。
Shame.
想喝一杯吗?
Want a drink?
你?
You?
我要死了。
I'm dying.
玛丽亚?
Maria?
玛丽亚。
Maria.
是我。
It's me.
我坐在你的床上。
I'm sitting on your bed.
你喜欢他吗?
Do you like him?
我非常爱他。
I love him very much.
我非常爱他。
I love him very much.
是的。
Yeah.
我回来了,玛利亚。
I'm home, Maria.
我们做♥爱♥吧,玛利亚。
We're making love, Maria.
现在我们要个孩子吧。
Yes, always you... Always you.
天啊。
Oh, God.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
伊凡·比比克,先生。
Ivan Bibic, sir.
你刚才在想什么?
What are you thinking about right now?
想家。
Home.
想回家。
Going home.
电影精选列表