嘿,瞧,我们的头发还在这里。
Hey, look, our chair's still here.
看见了吗?我就说这是个神奇的地方。
See, I always said this was a magic place.
我只是想看到些东西。
I just wanna see something.
快来吧。
Come on.
你在干什么?啊?
What are you doing?Huh?
稍等一下。
Just wait a second.
等一下。
Wait a second.
好的。
Okay.
现在。
Okay, now.
让我把这个做对。
Let me do this right.
你还记得我去参战前吗?
Do you remember before I left for the war?
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
求求你。
Please.
我叫你到这里来见我。
I asked you to come here and meet me.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
好了…
Well...
你现在想打开它吗?
Would you open it now?
哦,伊凡。
Oh, Ivan.
他们多么漂亮。
Oh, they're beautiful.
多么珍贵。
They're precious.
不要看。
Don't look.
结束了。
It's over.
这个季节 我的意思是,拿来做浆果。
The season for berries, I mean, you know.
因此我只拿了这些。
So, I only got these.
你真的很不同。
You're different.
以前你们是一样的。
Before you were the same.
但现在你不同了。
Now you're different.
我老了,你知道。
I'm older, you know.
一样的眼睛。
Same eyes.
一样的嘴唇。
Same lips.
那是我的。
That's mine.
一样的斑。
Same freckles.
多说点。
Same war.
你知道…
You know...
我想我一生都会爱你的,
I think I've loved you all my life,
我只是一直都不知道。
I just never realized it.
你什么时候知道的? -现在。
When did you? - Now.
就是现在。
Just now.
我打赌当你在那边,
I bet when you were over there,
你就不会想到我,嗯?
you never even thought about me, huh?
唔?
Hmm?
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
埃尔会杀了我的。
Al will kill me.
埃尔。- 就是那个,你把它拿走吧。
Hi, Al. - Okay, that's it.
你,离开这里。
You, get outta here.
埃尔,你认为你是什么... - 得到...嘿!
Al, what do you think you... - Get... Hey!
别跟我摆架子,宝贝,明白吗?
Don't get on your high horse with me, baby, you understand?
我想知道,你到底在想谁... - 埃尔,求求你。晚一点告诉我,
I wanna know who the heck... - Al, come on, please. Just talk to me later,
我们出来整晚了... - 你们确实出去了整晚。
we've been out all night... - You're damn right you've been out all night.
我想和你谈谈。
I wanna talk to you.
那就谈吧。 - 你和我。
So, talk. - You and me.
伊凡是我最好的老友, 对吧?
Ivan is my oldest friend, all right?
那么,你有什么话想和我说…就在他面前说。
So, if you have something to say to me, say it in front of him.
我们要结婚了。
We're getting married.
但是你从来没问过我。
But you never asked me.
我没有问过你?
I never asked you?
你们整晚呆在外面…和这个你所谓的朋友,对吗?
You stay out all night with this so-called friend of yours, right?
我和你订婚了吗?
Was I engaged to you?
不,我想你不会。
No, I guess you weren't.
我想我犯了个大错。
I guess I just made a big mistake.
埃尔... - 你不想和我结婚?
Al... - You don't wanna marry me?
好的,好的!
Well, fine! Good!
你这个该死的家伙!你这个该死的小丑。
Damn you, baby! And damn you, too, clown.
埃尔,等等!
Al, wait!
埃尔!
Al!
我的车!嘿,婊♥子♥养♥的♥!你撞到我的车了!
My car! Hey, you son of a bitch! You hit my car!
哟吼!
Yoo-hoo!
有人要回家吗?
Anybody home?
什么事都要提醒你?
Remind you of anything?
我做了一个就像那个的东西…
I made one just like that
为了你妈妈。
for your mother.
战前还是好好的树林,但是…
'Course, better wood before the war, but still...
它还是那么漂亮,谢谢。
It is so beautiful. Thank you.
我还有一只手。
I still have a good hand.
哦!- 对不起。
Oh! - Oh, I'm sorry.
没事的。
It's okay.
好了。
That's all right.
只要一秒钟,我就能通过。
Just a second, I'm about through.
只是通过。
Uh, just about through.
你好。
Hello.
你好?
Hello?
你好吗?
How are you?
她聋得想标杆。
She's deaf as a post.
快来。
Come on.
过来这边。放松点。
Come over here. Relax.
你是个好女孩。
You're a good girl.
房♥子整理的很好。
You keep the house nice.
你照顾你的巴布卡什。
You know, you take care of your babushka.
但是这个太为难你了。
But it's too much for you.
你需要一个好男人。
You need a good man.
是的。
Yeah.
我自己也在想这个。
I was thinking that myself.
哦?那么你准备结婚吗?
Oh? You ready to marry, then?
一个家庭条件好 强壮 健康的男人…
Some strong healthy man
没有什么可耻的记录。
from a good family with nothing to be ashamed of.
有权的,富裕的。
Established, not poor.
我想和伊凡结婚。
I want to marry Ivan.
我的儿子伊凡?
Ivan? My son Ivan?
你真是太合适他了。
You're too good for him.
至少我会有孙子了。
Well, at least I'll have grandchildren.
让我亲下你。
Let me kiss you.
听着, 我几乎就是你父亲了。
Listen, I'm almost your father.
父亲不需要要求他们女儿的吻。
Fathers don't need to ask their daughters for a kiss.
只要一次就好,在你成为我的女儿之前。
Just that once before you become my daughter.
噢,我的天。那些眼睛。
Oh, my God. Those eyes.
就像亚博拉罕一样尊贵…新郎, 像艾萨克一样受到祝福…
Be exalted like unto Abraham, O bridegroom, and be blessed like Isaac
像雅格布一样繁衍。
and multiply like Jacob.
平静的踱步…
Walking in peace
而且正值的遵守上帝的戒律。
and keeping God's commandments in righteousness.
我们会有多少个孩子?
How many children we'll have.
一个?
One?
两个?
Two,
三个,四个,五个,过来
three, four, five, s... Five.
六个,五个?
Six, five?
过来。
Come here.
我的拖裙 伊凡!
My veil!
我会弄好的。
I'll be right out.
来吧。
Come.
我爱你。
Love you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我想看看你。
I wanna look at you.
不,不要。
No, don't. Don't.
我是你的丈夫。我想看。
Yes. I'm your husband. I want to.
你太漂亮了。
You're so beautiful.
放松点,我的美人。
Just relax, my beautiful.
只要让我。
Just let me.
求求你,不要害怕。我爱你。我爱你每个部分。
Please, don't be scared. I love you. Every inch of you.
求求你,亲爱的,只要放松些。
And please, my darling, just relax.
放松。
Just relax.
让我吻你。
Let me kiss you.
电影精选列表