噢,不,你这个可爱的孩子。
Oh, no, you darling boy.
现在听着,你告诉我他喜欢什么。
Now, listen, you tell me what he was like.
告诉我事实。麦克阿瑟将军,你是个好人吗?
Tell me the truth. General McArthur, was he a nice man?
我太兴奋了。我不敢相信你在这里。
I'm so excited. I can't believe you're here.
到这边来。
come here.
这房♥子不错。 - 谢谢。
Nice house. - Thank you.
要我帮忙吗?
Uh, can I help you?
他们告诉我东方女人的不同。
They tell me the oriental women are different.
你知道我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
哦。
Oh.
不要告诉我。你会让我脸红的。
Oh, don't tell me. You'll make me blush.
现在你是这样的男人。
You're such a man now.
啊?一个英雄。
Huh? A hero.
对不起。 -噢,我的天。
Sorry. - Oh, my God.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我太无助了。
Oh, I'm helpless.
东方女人,
The oriental women,
她们那么娇小,那么… - 噢,不。
they were so small, so... - Oh, no.
不健康。
Unhealthy.
不。
No.
哦,亲爱的。 - 士兵,你喜欢跳舞吗?
Oh, dear. - Soldier, do you like to dance?
噢,我的天,我的意思是…
Oh, my God, I mean...
呀呀。
Yee-haw.
你在干什么? - 呀呀!
What are you doing? - Yee-haw!
想跳舞吗? - 啊?
Want to dance?- Huh?
布吉,布吉,布吉! - 天啊。
Boogie, boogie, boogie! - Oh, God.
我很久没有跳舞了。 -噢,上帝!
Oh! I haven't danced in so long. - Oh, God!
你太可爱了。-- 看你的头发!
I was lonely. Watch your hair!
还记得那天晚上我在电♥话♥里向你求婚
Remember the night I proposed to you on the telephone
镇上的每个人都在听吗?
with everybody in town listening in?
我想是这样。确实如此。
I think so. I do indeed.
你有八个是,三个可能,四个不
You got eight yeses, three maybe's, four no's
你的思想很不错。
A penny for your thoughts.
你好像想的很远。
You seem far away.
嗯嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
我喜欢一个神话。- 唔?
I love a mystery. - Hmm?
什么神话?
What is it?
你知道砍头的声音吗?
Do you know the sound of a head being cut off?
那只是一个噼啪声。就像你终止比赛。
It's just a snap. It's just a snap like you break a match.
那就是当日本人抓住你所做的事…在营里总是有些烦。没有警告。
That's what the Japs used to do if they caught you trying something in camp. No warning.
有天晚上,下雨了。
One night it was raining, rained all the time.
雨一直在下,就像房♥里有壶水在沸腾。
It was like having a kettle boiling in the room.
天太湿了,你会摘掉手指上的…
It was so wet, you pick your finger...
摘掉手套
Pick your mold off between your fingers
我听见一声尖叫…
I heard the screaming
他们按这一个家伙有十秒钟不能动弹,
and they had a guy pinned down for maybe ten seconds,
尖叫得像要传到100年后。
screaming like it was 100 years.
然后就看见,一剑刺过去
And then through the air, the whoosh of the sword
然后就是一声喀嚓…
and then a crack
然后就是扑通一声,就像…
and a muffled plop like a...
就像瓜熟落地。
Like a ripe melon falling in the mud.
然后什么都没有只是下雨。
And then nothing but the rain.
我就躺在地上的席子上…
And I'm lying on my mat in the mud
我想我听见什么,我起来看见一只老鼠。
and I think I hear something, and I look and I see it's a rat.
而且,我想那是一只雌的,
And, uh, I think it's a female,
还怀孕了,因为它拖着它的腿…
pregnant, 'cause it's dragging its feet
而且流下了一条血痕。
and leaving a trail of blood.
当它经过我身边时我看见它…
And then as it passes me, I see that it's...
它全身都是血,只是它的毛。还有它的…
It's fur has got blood on it. Just it's fur and it's...
它的腹也是鼓鼓的…
It's belly is full and...
它拖着腿走着。
it's dragging its feet.
我知道它吃了什么晚餐。
And I knew what it had for dinner.
那之后我…
After that I...
那之后我…
After that I, uh...
我和玛利亚结婚了。
I married Maria.
不,是在我心里,看见了吗?
Nah, in my mind, see.
因为当时我没有必要…
Because then I didn't have to...
我没必要继续看了。
I didn't have to see it anymore.
我看见的都是玛利亚。
And everything I looked at was Maria.
无论在哪里看见。
Everywhere I looked.
整天都是为她工作。
All day I worked for her.
整晚和她做♥爱♥。
All night I made love to her.
在你梦里?
In your dream?
是的,在我梦里。
Yeah, in my dream.
他来了。
Here he is.
我们的英雄的演讲。
A speech from our hero.
我…
I, uh...
我…
I...
我? 你是说我们,我的儿子。我们生的
I? You mean, "we," my son. We made it
我们生的。
We made it.
我们…
We, uh...
我们都到那边去了。
We all went over there.
许多家伙从来没有…
A lot of guys never...
我想我是幸运的...
I guess I was, uh, lucky...
回…
to...
家...
home...
噢,多么美丽而广阔的天空。
∮ O beautiful for spacious skies ∮
为了金色的谷浪。
∮ For amber waves of grain ∮
为了雄伟的山脉。
∮ For purple mountain majesties ∮
在种满果树的平原。
∮ Above the fruited plain! ∮
美国,美国。
∮ America! America! ∮
上帝分给了你他的优雅。
∮ God shed His grace on thee ∮
表彰了你友好的兄弟情怀。
∮ And crown thy good with brotherhood ∮
飘洋过海。
∮ From sea to shining sea! ∮
埃尔,我们现在能跳舞了吗?
Al, can we dance now?
你介意吗?我刚刚才开始跳。
Do you mind? I'm just getting into this.
告诉我们发生了什么事?
Yeah. Tell us what happened?
那么这就像是从地狱来得火球
So, then it's like this ball of fire from hell
它直接飞向我们。
is coming straight towards us right out of the sky.
你想和我跳舞吗? - 不。
Will you dance with me? - No.
那么我在哪里?
So, where was I?
来自地狱的火球。 - 是的,对。
Ball of fire from hell. - Yeah, right.
在天空中就像闪电,所有四台发动机都起火了。
Like a lightning bolt. All four engines in flames.
我告诉你这个了吗? - 嗯。
Have I told you this one? - Uh-huh.
你想跳舞吗? - 不,我想听听这个。
Do you wanna dance? - No, I wanna hear this.
而且我说... - 我想回家。
And I said, so... - I wanna go home.
好吧? - 你介意吗?
All right? - Do you mind?
我想讲讲这个故事。
I am trying to tell this story.
继续,埃尔。
Go on, Al.
那么,
So,
我抓住那个家伙,把他拉出来,
got a hold of the guy, pulled him out,
婊♥子♥养♥的♥,起来。你对我再也没用处了。
son of a bitch up and dies on me.
埃尔,难道你不愿意和我跳次舞吗?
Oh, Al, would you dance with me just once?
当然。
Sure.
拿着。
Hold that.
我想我有些紧张。
I guess I'll stretch.
哇!我是那么...
Oops. I was so...
我是那么,你知道。
I was so, you know.
这太好了。这真的太好了。
This is great. This is really great.
这确实很了不起。
This is really something.
噢,真的吗? -谢谢你,哈利。
Oh, yeah? - Thank you, Harry.
我讨厌这个派对。
I hate this party.
我恨这个派对上的每个人。
I hate everyone at this party.
我吗? - 特别是你。
Me? - Especially you.
让我离开这里。
Take me outta here.
把你的手拿开! - 你们两个滚出去,不要再进来了!
Get your hands off me! - Now you get the hell out of here!
你还记得这个地方吗? - 当然。
Do you remember this place? - Course.
但是没有你我从来没来过这里。
But I never came here without you.
要走好长的路。
Yeah, it's a long way.
什么? - 我说路途遥远。
what?- I said it's a long way.
电影精选列表