是的... - 职业。
Well... - Employment.
晚点跟我讲。
Talk to me later.
名字叫克拉伦斯·布特斯。没有如果 还有或者。
Name is Clarence Butts. No if's and's or's.
戴夫,是时间放弃这些东西了。
Dave, time for you to give these up.
他们已经帮你得分了。这儿,拿着这些。
They already helped you score. Here, take these.
谢谢。
Thanks.
出去躺一会儿吧。把刀取下来。
Go out and get laid. Takes the edge off.
我不能和她做♥爱♥。
I can't make love to her.
我不能和她做♥爱♥。
I can't make love to her.
你一直在梦想着塔。
You dreamed about her too long.
嗯。
Mmm.
她活在你的梦里,
She lives in your dreams,
不是你的身体里。
not in your body.
嗯。
Mmm.
我已经想好了,伊凡。
I've been thinking, Ivan.
我已经想好了...
I've been thinking...
我想这是我的错。
I've been thinking that it has to be my fault.
如果你不爱我,我也不会勉强你。
If you don't love me, I won't hold you.
我宁远失去你也不愿毁了你,伊凡。
I would rather lose you than destroy you, Ivan.
我知道你不爱我。
I know you don't love me.
我不在乎。
And I don't care.
我…
I...
我爱你,玛利亚。
I love you, Maria.
你爱我?
You love me?
我太高兴了。
I'm so glad.
哦,我太幸福了。
Oh, I'm so happy.
我不很确定,你知道?
I wasn't sure, you know?
我感觉并不好。
Oh, you don't feel well.
你这个可怜的人。
You poor thing.
哦,玛丽亚... - 我爱你。是的,我知道。
Oh, Maria... - "I love you." Yes, I know.
我知道,我的爱,我知道。
I know, my love, I know.
我感觉好多了。
I feel so much better, you know. So much better.
我一直在担心。
You know, I've been worried.
这段日子我一直在担心。
I've been so worried all this time.
我太高兴了。
I'm so glad.
让我们看看我们是多么相爱…
Let's just show how much we love each other
上♥床♥睡觉吧,嗯?
and go to bed, huh?
我真正的爱人。
My dear love.
我来了,我是你的妻子了。
Here I am, it's your wifey.
我正在等你。
Just waiting, waiting for you.
快点,我们走吧!
Come on, let's go!
傻瓜,我的小狗狗,怎么了?
Mm,My poochie, what's the matter?
啊?
Huh?
你喝多了吗?
You drink too much, huh?
你睡得太晚了?
You stay up too late?
你太爱我了,可能?
You love me too much, maybe?
是吗?
Is that it?
求求你。 - 噢,求你了。
Please. - "Oh, please."
噢,求你了。
"Oh, please."
呃呃。
Uh-uh.
你爱我,嗯?
You love me, Hmm?
你爱我?
You love me?
那么就和我做♥爱♥吧。
So make love to me.
我知道你可以的因为我看见你。
I know you can do it because I saw you.
我看见你和肮脏的妓♥女♥。
I saw you with that filthy whore.
噢,救世主。 - 哦,是的,你做得很好。
Oh, Christ. - Oh, yeah, you were doing it just fine.
为什么你在偷看我?
Why were you spying on me?
你不害怕。
Don't you dare.
我不害怕吗?
Don't I dare?
我不吗?
Don't 1?
你疯了!
You're crazy!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
放下它,玛利亚。
Put it down, Maria.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Fine.
停下来
Cut it off.
这就是你想要的。
That's what you want.
好的!快点!快点!
Okay! Come on! Come on!
停下来! - 快点。
Stop it! - Come on.
做吧!做吧! - 停!停!
Do it! Do it! - Stop it! Stop!
你真让人厌恶。噢,我的天!
You're disgusting. Oh, my God!
快点。做吧!
Come on. Do it!
我甚至不知道我还是不是男人。
I didn't even know if I was a man anymore.
伊凡。
Ivan.
伊凡。伊凡。
Ivan. Ivan.
噢 孩子
Oh, boy.
在楼下等一下,好吗?
Wait downstairs, will you?
好的。
Sure.
他们来了,那些大方的夫妇们!
Here they are, the happy couple!
脱了你的外套。快进来。嗨!
Throw your coats down. Come right in. Hi!
玛利亚,这是我父亲,这是我的阿姨马缇娜。
Maria, this is my Uncle Carmen, this is my Aunt Martina,
这是萨尔。
and this is Sal.
你来晚了,伙计。
You're late, pal.
睡觉过头了。
Stayed in bed too long.
她会等的。
She'll be waiting.
我爱你,是的,我爱你
∮ I love you, yes I do, I love you ∮
如果你伤了我的心,我就会死
∮ If you break my heart I'll die ∮
所以当你说我爱你时,请保证这是真的
∮ So be sure it's true When you say I love you ∮
说出来是一种罪过
∮ It's a sin to tell ∮
一个谎言
∮ A lie ∮
记得我吗?
Remember me?
难道你不想和你的丈夫在一起吗?
Don't you want to be with your husband?
不 我想和你在一起。
No, I want to be with you.
好的。拿住!
Okay. Hold it!
不,我能请你...我能请你...
No, could I please... Can I please...
不,不,求你了。大家,
No, no, please. Everyone,
我几乎说不出我想说的话。
I can hardly say what I have to say.
我不能和卢斯订婚。 - 什么?
I can't be engaged to Rosie. - What?
那是错的。
It's the wrong thing.
怎么回事,埃尔?
What's this all about, Al?
请原谅我,卢斯。
Please, forgive me, Rosie.
我爱玛利亚。
I love Maria.
卢斯。
Rosie.
你让那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥谈论她? - 闭嘴,爸爸。
You let that son of a bitch talk about her? - Shut up, Father.
你应该把他撕裂。 - 闭嘴,爸爸!
You ought to tear him limb from limb. - Shut up, Father!
我们走吧。
Let's go.
他们要杀死对方!
Hey, they're gonna kill each other!
噢,不。噢,不。 - 他们会互相残杀
Oh, no. Oh, no. - They're gonna kill each other!
现在放松些。
Take it easy, now.
一切都很好。
Everything's fine.
对不起。情况就是这样。
I'm sorry. That's the way it is.
但是我们不禁...
But we can't help...
但是我们不禁?
"But we can't help"?
我们?
"Well?
好的。
Okay.
你有听我说吗?我说是的。
Did you hear me? I said okay.
我说是的,先生。
I said okay, sir.
带她走。
Take her.
带她走! - 我要走了。
Take her! - I'm leaving.
我在一个星期内会飞走的。
I'm flying out of here in a week.
你认为怎么样,飞翔男孩?
What do you think, fly boy?
你认为我没有眼睛吗?
Do you think I don't have eyes?
你认为我没有看到那边的事吗?
Do you think I didn't see that in there?
我看见了。
I saw.
我看见了。
I saw.
那么去做吧。
So just do it.
就去走吧。
Just do it.
去找她。
Go get her.
去拿她的衣服,去拿她的长袜。
Get her dresses, get her stockings.
去拿她所有的饰物,她的香水…
Get all her little doodads, her perfume
电影精选列表